Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Donated, hope it helps the fella get his kids back and rid him of her poison
At least we can all hope we will be able to help Kieran get those innocent little children back to the safety & loving home, where they belong. As we believe & know, KFP has already done mental damage to J & B. No doubt telling them shocking stories about Kieran & Michelle. Poisoning their minds, but Kieran & Michelle will get help I’m sure & give them confidence & security to build back their lives. The circumstances are diabolical to say the least. I’m disgusted, although not surprised the authorities have seemingly, allowed this situation to happen. Feel helpless🥲. Jett especially, not attending school & not seeing his friends, must feel so alone, especially as he was clearly so close to his daddy. KFP is a cruel & vicious woman. How anybody, including her family can condone her behaviour, beggars belief. Please god, this situation is resolved quickly. Can’t wait for BH. Christ knows how we will feel if she doesn’t get her just desserts, same as when she got off the drink/drug driving. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

DC16

VIP Member
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off 🥴 However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone 🤔

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?
I imagine an accountant, maybe a solicitor (hope she has paid them) along with moon boots, both feet, crutches and a wheelchair, pushed by the one and only SB 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
I know the skank will put on a filtered face and pretend nothings wrong but i'm hoping the reality and the sticky situation she's in is starting to hit home and she's crapping bricks, the BH will reveal the extent of her lies and money situation (maybe drag the Price clan down aswell), the MM might get repossessed, plod are investigating her for harassment, SS are hopefully investigating her aswell, the tabroids aren't interested only lifting stories from her social media, sink boy isn't playing happy families , daddy sink boy is throwing accusations and threatening legal action (if it was actually skank he posted about) and the Mitchell brothers look more deformed daily. Now it's relax and be patient time for krusties to see what the outcome is skank might wriggle out of some but i hope not all i'd settle for BH putting a order on its spending and investigating the clan, the MM being repossessed and SS doing their job and give the kids back to Kieran.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off 🥴 However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone 🤔

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?
Maybe she'll be accompanied by an entourage? Bunnycuddles & all the lads from the rugby club LOL LOL, moRon, naked Rodney, Rik Live (career dead) & big name celebrity besties Kraktona, Westcrack, Heaton, Pringle Lloyd, HorganWallace? They could set up a little stall outside the court selling KP signed memorabilia to show the judge just how hard she's trying to earn. All her fans could gather & wave banners asking for her persecution to stop. They could sing allllll the hits, Hurricane, Hanno I gotchew & many many others that I've completely forgotten about....I'm crying as type this, it makes me so emotional 😭😭😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Selling more tat and shaving her legs! 🤮🤣
NOOOOOOO, I love this brand and have been using it for ages. I am canceling my subscription tomorrow and will clearly state the reason why. And just for laughs and giggles, I will copy and paste my email here for all to see.

• Haha
  • Heart

Denise234

You lot make my day 🤣🤣 Im addicted and i just can’t get enough 🎵🎶 So glad i found this thread I have lol many times reading these threads.
I actually came over here after hearing this was a bullying thread.. far from it all I’ve seen on here is the truth and so I was very surprised that you all seem genuinely concerned about the kids and animals at MM. I’ve seen you offer each other support aswell when I was lurking anyone who comes over here after reading through a thread or two can see can clearly see that it’s the opposite of what people think about tattle.
I looove it !! on this thread 🙌🏻

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
I’m not saying anything new krusties, you can go back on my posts years ago, ever since she got with Carwash,
I have always said the poor bugger is a bit sadly lacking, I mean girls if your fella acted like him , you’d lose all respect surely, the bloke’s a laughing stock , What sort of fella goes online and tells everyone his missus has been cheating ? You’d be taking a hammer to the other geezers head,
Imagine his mates ( if hes got any ) must be pissing themselves ,is it grab a granny night again?? he is a still young man , what must his parents think? No self respect no self esteem, Fancy taking that fucking thing home to meet your parents, never really ever seen any real affection between the pair of them, did the YouTube together, always thought it was funny he wasn’t in the MM prog, I have always thought whereas Pete, Alex , Kieron etc had at least something about them, though old sb was , well a bit simple , like au said years ago , a goldfish swimming with a shark

Reactions: 43

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The comments on the latest Insta promoting OF are brutal 😂😂😂
Wow just checked through the other comments, she is getting massacred on that latest OF post, even fans turning on her, quite a few saying she should have a separate page for OF content. There’s real venom out there on IG, more than I’ve ever seen before, bloody TV channels take note Skank is really disliked and hated now, this is not someone people want to see on the box anymore.

Gee it don’t look good for her does it, hey Skank that comeback ain’t happening, read the room and f*ck off after the BH please (Yeah know she won’t but looks like few want any part of it anymore, so she might as well 😁 ) It’s all falling apart for her Krusties, just need that BH to take her down and the Red Tops to lay into her with the reporting, and they showing signs they will…..getting the wine in tomorrow for next week, I’m thinking that the fat lady is rehearsing and she’s gonna sing on the 9th 🙏🏾🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well done @Salyara for the thread title!

2905895F-1E2F-4B6C-8D74-6E29E71AADFD.jpeg

Link to previous thread

Same shit different day… I’ll do a recap for the next one 😅 please feel free to add yours though!!

Roll on the 9th Feb! 😉

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I just wish there was more we could do.
However at least he knows he has supporters.
The fact that someone even thought there was a need for this is mind boggling.
How can this be right?
How can she be allowed to destroy with no consequences?
And SHE'S the 1 banging on about bullying, mental health, blah blah blah.
It's all completely fucked up.
If I'm honest I genuinely wouldn't be shocked if someone took their own life as a result of her disgusting behaviour.
She must have driven a lot of people to the very edge 😭
She is an evil, sick, bitter, twisted, ugly, poisonous, lying, dangerous OLD parasite.

In other news....did anyone see her in the audience at Dancing On Ice on Sunday? No? Me neither 🤣 I thought she'd have been there supporting her best mate Heaton 🙄
That is 1 show I'd like to see her on. It would be dreadful if she had a bad fall, smashing her turkey teef, exploding her ridiculous norks, smashing her already busted feet & maybe a slice from the skates for good measure 😁
It's just unbelievable how little SS are fussed about everyone else's MH apart from hers! :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart