Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does Katie get all her OF outfits from? And who the hell stocks things in her size? HOW does she fit those comedy norks into any sort of clothing at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those of you in the know, do you know if Peter and Emily have reached out to Kieran and Michelle to offer support?

Reactions: 19
Where does Katie get all her OF outfits from? And who the hell stocks things in her size? HOW does she fit those comedy norks into any sort of clothing at all?
This quandary keeps me awake at night!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just been looking at SB dad's insta Posts with Interest then I noticed on his profile he has "Public Figure". Oh how I laughed my maw has more followers that you...(daddy wood has 137)

Public fugure... is the entire family completely deluded?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She's done it again and made me feel sick. Saying she doesn't need a man or relationship but attacking her body to look a way she thinks the male gaze will lap up.
Times have changed. The men that like plastic looking women are either having mummy issues or they're going through a phase. She would have a chance reinventing herself among women fans if she took her boobys down to a c cup and tried dressing demure and classy and let her hair be natural ish.
She won't accept she's not a young sex symbol to anyone, except maybe someone wanting a one night stand and then can say they caught the clap off a famous person... Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off 🥴 However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone 🤔

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?
When has Kipper turned up looking glamorous in recent years ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t quite get OF does she, she’s spent time heavily filtering her face but neglects to get rid of the bloody awful fake tit under scars!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Same, also wore pants under the tights and over the tights too, 1970's huh.
I can better you on this!. I went to a rather posh school in Scotland (1973-1986) and we wore grey knickers and an Airtex white top. Nothing else. A very famous publishing company overlooked us! We used to see rows of bespectacled male journalists looking out of their windows on the crescent whilst we did games on the front playground. Can you imaging teenagers doing this now?

Edited to correct my shocking punctuation

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Probably all made from Spandex. You could stretch her knickers from one end of the Great Wall of China to the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is Kirsty like wont she be helping KH with all that's going on
ive heard Claire is good at her job and probably helped Pete in the past but dont know much about Kirsty?
Yes, she will be helping and supporting him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's done it again and made me feel sick. Saying she doesn't need a man or relationship but attacking her body to look a way she thinks the male gaze will lap up.
Times have changed. The men that like plastic looking women are either having mummy issues or they're going through a phase. She would have a chance reinventing herself among women fans if she took her boobys down to a c cup and tried dressing demure and classy and let her hair be natural ish.
She won't accept she's not a young sex symbol to anyone, except maybe someone wanting a one night stand and then can say they caught the clap off a famous person... Hahaha.
I've often wondered this with people that have foot fetishes. I always thought it was a small minority, but who knows, maybe it's big business...

Brah googles 'Foot fetish clients that pay in advance' - its tax return day tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've often wondered this with people that have foot fetishes. I always thought it was a small minority, but who knows, maybe it's big business...

Brah googles 'Foot fetish clients that pay in advance' - its tax return day tomorrow.
Do you think KP has done her tax return btw… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, she will be helping and supporting him.
The poor fella and his family needs all the help and support that people can give him. I worry sick about Jett being within 10 miles of Katie Price. Bunny, although just a child, seems to want to emulate the vileness that is the thing thst gave birth to her. Maybe its to get her mothers attention, living under the influence of Katie Price who knows what goes through that little girls head. All she see's and hear's is her mother getting surgery, makeup done, hair and nails done, posing for pictures and videos. The praise and fakeness Price receives from those around her only adds to a little girl wrongly thinking that this is the behaviour that gets you liked and praised.
God whycan SS not see what is happening here

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh bless, she's spot vakooming the fluff off the floor because she's very house proud.....
(nb: I assuming that's a vakoom-hose because I'm a very innocent person.... who owns a vakoom with attachments....

View attachment 1922323
I love the fact that one is about 50% bigger than the other and droops much lower down her rib cage yet she goes round asking people if there's any difference. Jeezussss.....................if she can't see it no wonder she thinks she looks good. Her level of self satisfaction is really laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.