Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C
I agree Brah.... This could be the best thing since Xmas but then you'll wake up memories of six pairs of dark tan tights and a poncho from your 'favourite aunt', don't you.... and then you'll have to write a thank you letter. (Dark childhood thoughts streaming through mind....)
My great auntie Ivy got me a pack of american tan tights every year, also, always a few crazy home knits that you had to wear altogether on Christmas day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but why is it kipper doesn't want people to know she's with sink boy #getting the lingo lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I imagine an accountant, maybe a solicitor (hope she has paid them) along with moon boots, both feet, crutches and a wheelchair, pushed by the one and only SB 😂
Will she go for a ‘top’ person to represent her, or with a no win no fee deal? She’s certainly had some good representation in the past to get off DD/ drugs driving while already banned,
& other driving crimes, plus the disgusting last RO fiasco. Plus the ridiculous situation with conducting a bankruptcy hearing from Maldives, which I still can’t believe happened. Talk about taking the PI$$ big time with that one💩.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
"Do I need to start a new thread 🤨😂
Where are you @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy 😅"

Ah, sorry Emma! I took the crotch goblin to the sealife centre, to spend the day with a different kind of shark. :LOL: Next one, I promise! And, thank you, again. We should have a gofund me for you, not KH. :D ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
My great auntie Ivy got me a pack of american tan tights every year, also, always a few crazy home knits that you had to wear altogether on Christmas day.
Oh American tan, right back to 1973 , my first pair of tights, but had to wear white knee high socks over them for school

• Haha
  • Wow
Can't believe what I did today. Being fairly new to where I'm living, I had to post a card but not sure where the post box was. So asked someone where the post bock was. FFS too much reading on here rubbing off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Dear God, that red plastic. She really could get mistaken for a beach ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh bless, she's spot vakooming the fluff off the floor because she's very house proud.....
(nb: I assuming that's a vakoom-hose because I'm a very innocent person.... who owns a vakoom with attachments....

1675101765033.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off 🥴 However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone 🤔

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?
Or she might have an eleventh hour emergency that takes her out of action on the 7-13th . I would hope in those circumstances unless it could be proved to not have been planned , it would be dealt with whether she is there or not and a no show would be contempt of court and a warrant issued for her arrest

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.