Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off πŸ₯΄ However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone πŸ€”

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?
I imagine an accountant, maybe a solicitor (hope she has paid them) along with moon boots, both feet, crutches and a wheelchair, pushed by the one and only SB πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Afternoon everyone ❀.
Quick recap i've had a wedding proposal, an offer off a lady to move into my house, two ladies declaring their love for me and skanky stalking me posting a picture of her Sunday "toast" minutes after i'd posted mine. Well to the beautiful ladies out their i am flattered and it brought a tear to my eyes you declaring your feelings ❀ as for you skank your an even bigger bleep and getting more desperate daily flogging your old tat and trying to exploit the kids and now pretending your rekindling your relationship with sink boy when you never split in the first place.
SAD, DESPERATE, LYING, NARCISSISTIC PAIR OF CUNTS. 😎
I kept my adoration silent up 'till now Stan but now I see I have competition :)
---

I imagine an accountant, maybe a solicitor (hope she has paid them) along with moon boots, both feet, crutches and a wheelchair, pushed by the one and only SB πŸ˜‚
Her? Pay anybody??? Pwwwwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha! :ROFLMAO: Theres more chance of SB standing up for himself!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Kieran's gofundme is creeping up. Come on red tops, please, 1 of you have the balls to run with it 🀞🀞🀞🀞 You run stories about petitions to stop her getting animals. You run stories about her "fans". So please run a story about Kieran's"fans" & their fundraising efforts. I'm sure there are ways to do it without implying or implicating 😁 help him get some more money to take the Skank down 🀞🀞
I left a comment about it somewhere. At least one person donated!
---

He'll have rickets now and his eyes will need to adapt to the sun. He's been in that attic too long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
S
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off πŸ₯΄ However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone πŸ€”

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?
I’m going for the Jackie Kennedy -in -mourning look.Ok, maybe not wearing a veil, but brave,vulnerable yet....mysteriously strong.In a woo hoo suck my dick kinda way.
Take it for granted that she has enough money for good representation.
Ok .Not Jackie Kennedy.But her tracksuit will be ironed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Nothing from Skanky today, strange after daddy woods cryptic today. Comments keep disappearing too. πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder what 'line of duty' Crawl will be up to now.
Clearly she can't wipe her own backside or remove her own tampon with those nails, so that's Extracurricular Activities for him, on top of the driving.
Also he is plugging ready meals, that will help feeds the kids.
Wonder if he's involved in the paperwork, involved in the bankruptcy - seeing as she can;t deal with it & her mother was usually doing it!
Oh what a great partner he is, has so many (irrelevant) uses.
You forgot he can ` suck her dick ` .... yet another important task on his list of important things to do, next to dressing like Barney and fishing out her dirty tampons πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She likes big sunglasses, visors or ridiculous hats and helmets whilst going to court. My guess for what she'll wear is something like
this ;

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 17.00.04.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She likes big sunglasses, visors or ridiculous hats and helmets whilst going to court. My guess for what she'll wear is something like
this ;

View attachment 1922169
I’m not going to say anything about ridiculous helmets.
The jokes just write themselves.
---

this ;

View attachment 1922169
Is that Cole In the background ?

• Haha
Screenshooting this DC, have a feeling you 90-100% correct with this scenario, she’s gonna do this isn’t she 😁

• Haha
What will he wear? Will he be the tracksuited twit, or will he dig out his designer onesie for the occasion? Will she have her Dougal handbag out again with that fetching nylon green pajama set?

Moon boots?

face mask?

Comedy sunglasses?

Maybe we will be treated to his bus seat fabric jacket. The possibilities are endless.
Please, please, please............that huge fur hat. She looked particularly ridiculous because she'd obviously tried so hard and failed so spectacularly.

Failing that I'll settle for the blue hot water cylinder lagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m not going to say anything about ridiculous helmets.
The jokes just write themselves.
---

Is that Cole In the background ?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

You're right it is Cole in his wipe clean suit, ready for all kinds of things including being on the front line and dodging all the rotten veg thrown
at Kipper outside court.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Skank in honour of this momentous occasion of the "secret rekindling" got an idea of what you can make sink boy for a romantic meal using your left over veg from your Sunday "toast" 😎
IMG_20230129_180323_091.jpg
IMG_20230129_180418_676.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Afternoon everyone ❀.
Quick recap i've had a wedding proposal, an offer off a lady to move into my house, two ladies declaring their love for me and skanky stalking me posting a picture of her Sunday "toast" minutes after i'd posted mine. Well to the beautiful ladies out their i am flattered and it brought a tear to my eyes you declaring your feelings ❀ as for you skank your an even bigger bleep and getting more desperate daily flogging your old tat and trying to exploit the kids and now pretending your rekindling your relationship with sink boy when you never split in the first place.
SAD, DESPERATE, LYING, NARCISSISTIC PAIR OF CUNTS. 😎
@Stan Butler I asked for your hand in marriage on Saturday 28th January 2023 at 21:39 just in case it's a first come first served decision.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Price might turn up at court opting for a full on sympathy vote. It’s head bandaged again, not sure why other than for comedy look at me value, wearing it’s blinged up moon boots in a wheel chair being pushed by Harv and Coal.

• Haha
I looooved the β€˜RoboCunt’ Mock-up which was done after one of her court appearances. That will never not be funny to me.

• Haha
10 sleeps. Its just like πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
C
I agree Brah.... This could be the best thing since Xmas but then you'll wake up memories of six pairs of dark tan tights and a poncho from your 'favourite aunt', don't you.... and then you'll have to write a thank you letter. (Dark childhood thoughts streaming through mind....)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.