Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying anything new krusties, you can go back on my posts years ago, ever since she got with Carwash,
I have always said the poor bugger is a bit sadly lacking, I mean girls if your fella acted like him , you’d lose all respect surely, the bloke’s a laughing stock , What sort of fella goes online and tells everyone his missus has been cheating ? You’d be taking a hammer to the other geezers head,
Imagine his mates ( if hes got any ) must be pissing themselves ,is it grab a granny night again?? he is a still young man , what must his parents think? No self respect no self esteem, Fancy taking that bleeping thing home to meet your parents, never really ever seen any real affection between the pair of them, did the YouTube together, always thought it was funny he wasn’t in the MM prog, I have always thought whereas Pete, Alex , Kieron etc had at least something about them, though old sb was , well a bit simple , like au said years ago , a goldfish swimming with a shark

Reactions: 43
I looooved the ‘RoboCunt’ Mock-up which was done after one of her court appearances. That will never not be funny to me.
I still have rather pleasant flashbacks to Pom’s take on her crashgate appearance.Which was a packet of spaghetti and a boiler in cobalt blue lagging. I practically wept.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Kieran's gofundme is creeping up. Come on red tops, please, 1 of you have the balls to run with it 🤞🤞🤞🤞 You run stories about petitions to stop her getting animals. You run stories about her "fans". So please run a story about Kieran's"fans" & their fundraising efforts. I'm sure there are ways to do it without implying or implicating 😁 help him get some more money to take the Skank down 🤞🤞
Wouldn't it be great of all her ex's would donate £100 each.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh bless, she's spot vakooming the fluff off the floor because she's very house proud.....
(nb: I assuming that's a vakoom-hose because I'm a very innocent person.... who owns a vakoom with attachments....

View attachment 1922323
Her OF fans must be really sick, wanting to see a heavily filtered lump of plastic squeezing into another layer of plastic just to vacuum. Well sexsi 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And where was Jett while mummy dearest was squeezing into her baby bel costume? 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
And where was Jett while mummy dearest was squeezing into her baby bel costume? 😡
It's such a shame for him. There's probably a valid reason he's at home (possibly anxiety?) but I bet he's plonked in front of a TV whilst she "works". I doubt there's a lot of home educating going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
If skanks going down the fetish route on her OF thought she'd have gone with the red rubber Johnny look to match her clear rubber Johnny suit. 🤪
chrome_screenshot_1675104292467.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is Kirsty like wont she be helping KH with all that's going on
ive heard Claire is good at her job and probably helped Pete in the past but dont know much about Kirsty?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.