Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has already been put forward or she's going to offer the cash on Thursday. I would have thought it's gone too far to come to a deal without going ahead with BH. I was told, she's acting like nothing a foot. She said she's never been given legal agreement to pay off debt. We know she was told to pay 12K a month, which she didn't keep to, but as we seem to believe now, there hasn't been any new or alternative arrangement made. We think this could be her get out card again, Due to some technicalities & postponements, Covid etc, she hasn't had a new set financial agreement put in place by Trustee's. In my book, she's now accumulated even more debt, but living a lavish lifestyle like a lottery winner. She can't be that thick, to believe the debts will just disappear? I would imagine she must owe at least 4.5-5 million by now. I bet another payment plan is put in place & she'll walk out carrying on exactly the same. Only way things would change is IF they've found criminal dealing. Money laundering, hiding funds, using credit cards, setting up companies etc. But so hard to prove. Fingers crossed they've found something.
I think you are right.This will be her excuse.
Feel pissed off now, but at least I know what to expect.Im glad you shared this Willow, it won’t come as much as a blow.
Your tea is always appreciated.

Reactions: 26
I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming. :rolleyes:
---

OOH, Horsham Council take note - Car dealer CRAWL, cars at the MM.
Mmmmmm, she has been given several chances to make deals, no response, now she wants to, as I bet she thought it would just all disappear if she ignored it all.
Pretty sure press CAN attend, believe some have applied and been granted access. £150-£200k is hardly going to put a dent in what she owes now.

This is what the PE is about on Thursday, to set her repayments. I believe she had an informal arrangement with the trustees, but stopped paying. Her uncooperative attitude all the way through certainly won't stand her in good stead. No way is she making that amount through OFs, more likely squirreled away funds from TV etc.

Reactions: 34
I don't know if this has already been put forward or she's going to offer the cash on Thursday. I would have thought it's gone too far to come to a deal without going ahead with BH. I was told, she's acting like nothing a foot. She said she's never been given legal agreement to pay off debt. We know she was told to pay 12K a month, which she didn't keep to, but as we seem to believe now, there hasn't been any new or alternative arrangement made. We think this could be her get out card again, Due to some technicalities & postponements, Covid etc, she hasn't had a new set financial agreement put in place by Trustee's. In my book, she's now accumulated even more debt, but living a lavish lifestyle like a lottery winner. She can't be that thick, to believe the debts will just disappear? I would imagine she must owe at least 4.5-5 million by now. I bet another payment plan is put in place & she'll walk out carrying on exactly the same. Only way things would change is IF they've found criminal dealing. Money laundering, hiding funds, using credit cards, setting up companies etc. But so hard to prove. Fingers crossed they've found something.
They might take over her bank account though, so giving her the bare minimum to live on and using all other disposable income to pay the debts. IMO this would be the way to recover as much as possible , as if you leave it to her ( agreement or not) she will always put her needs before the creditors ( as she has been doing) and keep spending on expensive shite, holidays and surgeries, not to mention all the nails and hair. They will know she cannot be trusted. So when you put this side up versus what she is proposing they will get more from her. I really am hoping that the full picture taking in previous behaviour and delinquent paying will make the judge see sense and give her limited monthly allowance .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Splendid news! A company with morals and a backbone :D
I replied in a similar vein , thanked them for their reply , advised that I had previously heard positive comments about their products & hoped that moving forward they would find a brand ambassador that wasn’t damaging to their company

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They might take over her bank account though, so giving her the bare minimum to live on and using all other disposable income to pay the debts. IMO this would be the way to recover as much as possible , as if you leave it to her ( agreement or not) she will always put her needs before the creditors ( as she has been doing) and keep spending on expensive shite, holidays and surgeries, not to mention all the nails and hair. They will know she cannot be trusted. So when you put this side up versus what she is proposing they will get more from her. I really am hoping that the full picture taking in previous behaviour and delinquent paying will make the judge see sense and give her limited monthly allowance .
If she’s gets away with things on Thursday, then everyone could do it, surely? And would be? I reckon the BH people are switched on the people like her. They must see it all the time. KFP should be left NO wriggle room to squirrel away money.
Remember that very recently, she came up with @£6000 to pay some fine she had avoided paying for years. But it looked like it would affect her suspended sentence so she paid up.
She’s crafty but I think she’s run out of road now.

Reactions: 25
Can she demand a private hearing?
In any case £200k is hardly a scratch on the surface of what it owes so how does that paltry few quid stop the house being repossessed? I'd have thought the taxman would take first dibs on any cash going anyway but where did that come from?
She says it costs 10k per month to run the house so 100k -200k would only cover her for a very limited time.
Does she realise what a hypocrite she is?! duck me, talk about being inconsistent
---

For the person who keeps talking about Arabs pissing on people for ££.., I advise you again to look up portapotty on Urban Dictionary. You’ve got the wrong type of bodily function in your mind - it’s both!, sorry. 😅
....and with the added attraction of laxatives and the recipient with an open mouth!

I'm OK, I've had my lunch, sorry to those who were about to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
All i can say is Carl must like being treat like a bleep. Fame hungry prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought she was supposed to pay 12k to trustees and 12k to mortgage company
Looks like she hasn’t paid either
I would have thought that trustees would have first chance of money
Would the mortgage company have to tell
Trustees if she suddenly paid 150/200 k off her mortgage?

Reactions: 16
All i can say is Carl must like being treat like a bleep. Fame hungry prick.
He hates her...it shines out of him. The only thing that's keeping him there (in my opinion) is she has dirt on him and is blackmailing him. You could argue that he's got plenty of tea on her, too...but I bet she gives it "tell the public what you like....they all know i'm a mess; they expect it!"

• Heart
Reactions: 29
PS Emma...i'm waiting to pounce on doing this new thread like Kipper on a new egg. You go pour yourself a wine, it's Friday. 😘
Hahahhaa 😂😂😂
I’m having a mare with my menagerie at the moment so anything that takes the pressure off is wonderful and thread starting always makes me skip a beat in case I get anything wrong! Thankssssss 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she’s gets away with things on Thursday, then everyone could do it, surely? And would be? I reckon the BH people are switched on the people like her. They must see it all the time. KFP should be left NO wriggle room to squirrel away money.
Remember that very recently, she came up with @£6000 to pay some fine she had avoided paying for years. But it looked like it would affect her suspended sentence so she paid up.
She’s crafty but I think she’s run out of road now.
If she continues to get away with things I can see her example being brought up in defence cases.
“ Yes m’lud, my client has been a dishonest no good grifter, who has conned his life though life and has been caught red handed, but could I draw your attention to Price verses Decent people 2023 , where the defendant got away Scot free and she was a despicable skank of the first order,”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.