Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there some bins ? Kipper likes being photographed near bins

Reactions: 27
looks like skanky made the dress out of her curtains

Reactions: 19
So delusional! She is the only one who doesn’t know she cannot sing! And she thinks she is worth £60k?

Reactions: 23
Shortarse Dame Edna in Hideous Frock.
Is that really the look she's striving for?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Kelly Brook still looks gorgeous, the opposite to Skanky. I get the impression that KP thinks if she says something enough, it will happen. Not a chance (of Love Island or panto).

Reactions: 40
The wonderful Tim Curry as Frankenfurter well I for one certainly would, had to drive 20 miles to a friends house to see this the first time on tv as our tv didn’t do channel 4 then.
By the way skanky love you’re a fucking disgrace.
me too! I had a few favourite versions on the tours for the theatre show a long time ago too

Reactions: 14
That flipping mo ron is bigging it up again in the Daily Filler.

Does the brainless KP not know children under 13 are not allowed to have their own accounts on youtube?

" YouTube doesn't allow children under the age of 13 to create their own channels or accounts, and children between ages 13 and 17 are only allowed to open them with parental permission."

Sorry if mentioned before, it just really wound me up.

Reactions: 29
Good old Hawkeye …..last time I mentioned him he miraculously appeared again….let’s wait and see

Reactions: 24
Looks like SB has unfollowed the tattoo place
Katie just signing stuff for no1 fan Julie on her IG
Shes probably raging he let it out they were both coming tomorrow. Blown her "I'm single " lie. Doubt they will be there tomorrow. Why is she going there anywhere when shes supposedly got 6 more to get from the other tattoo guy. Or has he just realised she doesnt pay for them

Reactions: 24
I think (hope) her career is dead in the water, the ladette culture that was promoted in the 90,s is long gone and that is all she could to. Drink swear , lewd behaviour. People don,t want it or need it more. I just hope some justice comes out of the BH and creditors start to get their money back.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.