Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Is someone sending that review to the casting director at Caister-on-sea (if that's where she says she's going)?

Mind you, it would be funny if she got it because it would be a lot of hard work, inconvenience and commitment for what really isn't a great deal of money by panto standards.
Not sure she'll like having to be in Caister-on-Sea for big chunks of the week when she's having to do everything on her own now dontcha know! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Fish189

VIP Member
I worked for a company and they had a community house which was home to two residents who needed 24/7 care which required 2 staff on sleep in each night. One of the gentleman was in his mid 40s and wet the bed every single night, as soon as he did it he started screaming wet wet and start crying saying sorry sorry. The two of us had to run and give him a shower, clean jarmies and change the bed. His mother was asked constantly if we could use adults pads so he wouldn’t have this performance every night. Her answer was no he’s not a baby how humiliating would that be for him, as humiliating as wetting the bed and crying and being sorry every night.
This just reminds me of the rancid whore as in she’s never got Harvey’s interests at heart but she’s in another frame of mind keep the poor lad in nappies so he can piss and shit and it’s none of her concern, apart from maybe when a small baby can anyone here actually see her giving Harvey personal care.

Thank you for putting my quote correct your version makes much more sense, my defence I live away in the hills and radio coverage comes and goes 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s ok I wasn’t correcting you , and no never seen pwicy give proper care to Harvey someone will have the photo of Harvey with the big bag of sugar next to his breakfast cereal,no supervision at all this was when she was staying in the hired house in 2020. When stinky sink boy came on the scene

helptheaged

VIP Member
Well Harvey 3 sounds just like Harvey 2
Maybe they have commissioned Harvey 3
But it will next stage leaving college so not being filmed for years
But she can say it is in the pipeline

Yep , daniella Westbrook, who is also one of Ryan's has beens, did an adult pantomime last year. Perhaps skanky will be this years star . Mind you it's a hard act to follow . https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...nk-gown-starring-adult-panto-Sinderfella.html

Maybe they're going to get each others faces inked over, just to prove they're not together, cough cough .
I did think they might be getting their faces redone. Not sure if they have really split or not but she had Kieran appearing with her on her show whilst she continued to insult him and belittle him, she must have convinced him she would play nice and they could still make money together.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Do you think that might have been an old post regarding the tattoo shop? Just because they refer to sink boy as a love islander? His more well known now as being Mr price

• Haha

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
She could lay down at a skatepark and let the skateboarders use her tits as a ramp
She would probably enjoy that, though. :unsure:

I did think they might be getting their faces redone. Not sure if they have really split or not but she had Kieran appearing with her on her show whilst she continued to insult him and belittle him.
He could have Jodie written underneath and she could have egg written under his face?

• Haha
I really think she is in denial about the BH! Such a random interview, I can’t work it out even?! Also does anyone have the Tik Tok recording from yesterday? I missed it

helptheaged

VIP Member
Carol's been on so someone's been told to keep them apart, if there's no competition and someone to pull the skank on her bullshit it's going to be a Dolan skank love fest of how brilliant skank is. Going to be a lot of angry tattlers again later. 🪓😎
I agree a love fest, they worked together
And he will let her tell her rubbish

• Sad
Reactions: 11

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I wonder if the outcome of the BH may put tv companies off working with her going forward? She’s probably told them not to believe the press etc… but once facts are out there… things may change?? Here’s hoping hey!
I don't get why Ch4 would keep going with the MM show knowing the place is subject to legal action and is in danger of being repossesed - UNLESS maybe they have worked out that reposession or further KP legal troubles may spice up the show and actually make it more compulsive viewing, so it makes the MM show worth the risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 11