Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danglyweed

Hey it’s absolutely fine I’m corrected all the time I get words mixed up or do horrific pronunciation of words I’ve read it’s fucking hysterical apparently, does anybody want a turmeric teacake the Scottish on here will understand
Still Game?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Ah, okay. Thanks for explaining! You were a veritable Anti-Kipper but they suspended you for bunking off for one fricking day?!

To get back on topic before I get in trouble: this is pure speculation on my part but it doesn't surprise me Kipper has turned out the way she has, with a mother like AFP who thought it was a fabulous idea to try and get her daughter into glamma moduwing at age 13. I'm not saying AFP has clinical narissistic PD, but from the way she behaves (from what I've seen and heard of her) seems very similar to Kipper's (who I am convinced is NPD).
Yep there was F all compassion in my school, and it was strict, some nice individual teachers but the headmaster was a tosser.

Reactions: 9

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Well someone’s go to take one for the team , and I’ve decided who, for ages I used to try to win the thread title , but there are a lot of clever herberts on here so I gave up , I think anyone who has won the thread title in the last twenty threads(the usual suspects ) should watch the programme and report back to us as a punishment for being such clever gits and not giving anyone else a chance , The Krustie entertainment committee has spoken 🤣🤣🤣
I seem to remember I had two consecutive thread titles but at the pace these things move at it will be way more than 20 threads ago. Phew

• Haha
Reactions: 8

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
But wouldn't skank want junior there aswell for maximum publicity and sympathy,, a big family picture of all the grandkids welcoming Amy the terminal home.
perhaps JR is going to be photoed bringing granny in the car and in other photos, with the others,to make it look like hes there too ?

Reactions: 8