Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Panto!!!! She tried that before! The reviews and comments were terrible. Then Anita Dobson took over from what I remember.
Her fee then was rumoured at 30k!!

Reactions: 13

okeep

VIP Member
Right if the skanks on at 10pm going to ring Chinese for a pick up order take dogs for a walk then change into my pink fleece jim jams and pink fluffy slippers and watch the John Wick trilogy. 😎
🤣🤣🤣 lmao Stan that’s cracked me up

• Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
I wonder does she badmouth Peter and Emily in front of Princess.
Pete I reckon...she might make slight digs at Peter & Emily's obsession with being tidy in the home..
Saying at least you can relax here my mini me - just leave everything where it falls for weeks on end, I don't mind

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
If it is the Amy story wouldn’t SFP and Amy want a cut if the money made
They won't get it! :)

She looks just like her Dad. Bet that pisses the skanky off no end :ROFLMAO:

Is this the same stables that P is at? looks like it and is that a pony or a young horse? That's at least 2 Kipper is paying to keep while she laughs off owing millions.

View attachment 1899831 View attachment 1899833
But does she actually pay for their livery? We have heard before that she has knocked other stables for caring for her horses, likewise vets etc

Look at Westbrook today tho!
View attachment 1899876
View attachment 1899877
Sorry to derail but they do have the same PR… Slymi Rymi… 🤢
I see she also wears the natural palette of make-up....................blah blah blah...........................ad infinitum.................... :ROFLMAO::poop:

I wonder does she badmouth Peter and Emily in front of Princess.
I bet she tried the secret undercover filming idea on her too :mad:

Both Sophie and Princess are prettier than Kate now, that must really piss her off. In that picture Sophie looks really good.
Ooozy is better looking than skank now TBH

Haha hello fellow shooter! 👋🏼
and here :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
A bit silly showing horses as she only declared
One

DC do you think she will try and hand over some cash and hope they will discharge her from bankruptcy?

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Some do, yes, but they are often people who don't have any underlying health issues besides the morbid obesity. H has a whole heap of other issues and is on several medications already, all of which mean he is far more at risk for heart attack, stroke or other complications from being overweight.
Hope Harv is having a carrot cake chaser, the lad looks as though he needs it.

• Haha

sleepy1

I remember Wendy bringing a home made birthday cake for Harvey and Kerian having to meet her at the gate, took the cake and said she couldn't come in as Amy was inside with Katie and she didn't like her. So, so cruel but says everything about that family. I'd be devastated if my son said that to me.
Amy didn’t like Wendy!?