Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaw28

VIP Member
I don't get why Ch4 would keep going with the MM show knowing the place is subject to legal action and is in danger of being repossesed - UNLESS maybe they have worked out that reposession or further KP legal troubles may spice up the show and actually make it more compulsive viewing, so it makes the MM show worth the risk.
Doesn’t make sense does it… 😬

Reactions: 10

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
That's interesting as if looks like she's not buying oil as she'd have to pay for it but is running the heating on electricity instead because she's probably got the utility company too intimidated to disconnect. i.e. stealing.
or even a pin in the wheel to stop it going round,i wouldnt put anything past her.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
But wouldn't skank want junior there aswell for maximum publicity and sympathy,, a big family picture of all the grandkids welcoming Amy the terminal home.
KP would, but I think Junior would refuse to participate. He does seem to genuinely love Amy though, so if Amy asked him to do it maybe he would do it for her sake

I would have thought they would film him leaving school and continuing his life

Pri
Princess is the only one looking neat and tidy
I think he is supposed to stay at the school til he is 25

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I think she's had 3 or 4 suicide occasions she's talked about, one was after Pete said he wanted to split. one was when she caught Kieran cheating, said she wanted to drown in the sea? Then there's this one. Each time she said something like she just wanted to drive into a wall but thoughts of the kids stopped her. Around the time of Slapgate she said she 'gave herself black eyes' and tried to hang herself, so she self harms, presumably when she had the kids? Surely as you say, she's a danger to herself and others then.

I also noticed this bit of the interview, she doesn't attack anyone on Instagram?! So what was her statement about Kieran being arrested and the kids being taken from his house then? The substance of her statement was pretty much the same as what a poster on the Kieran thread said, saying there was a video of Michelle doing something awful but this 'video' has never been seen by anyone else but her and Kipper. Be careful KP you may think you can pretend you don't harass people anymore but since breaking the restraining order last time and getting nearer a cell, your letters and messages to Kieran and Michelle seem to have been replaced by anonymous postings on the internet that also slag Michelle and Kieran off. Funny that.

View attachment 1899235
She had one before too with Dane Bowers. She took an overdose when he broke up with her. Then she called him to tell him, hoping he would get back with her.

Last edited:
  • Sad

maggie-moo

VIP Member
long process though and VERY costly. I am a firm believer that there should be funding for this.
I'm not sure about the funding, but my friend is a single mother, although her boys are all of working age, the process took about 6 to 8 months for her.
Her thought process was even when her son did get access, she didn't know what lay in the future and wanted to secure her access with her grandaughter. Both her son and the babies mother were very young and she never sugar coats anything. In her words, she didn't know if her son would still be around for his daughter in future years, he could turn out to be exactly like his Dad and just decide to piss off, and never look back.
I suppose you could say, unlike skanky, who blames everyone else for her #trauma's, my friends experiences have left her that she knows the only person she can depend on, rely on, and trust 110% is herself. She takes no crap no even from her son's.

Sasheyboo

That tattoo is beyond awful. Why is she covering herself in this black scribbling? Hoping to see the TT video on here today. I used to think it was Princess that we’d see in years to come like mother like daughter but now I think it’ll be Bunny. Princess appears to have very little to do with her and has a secure home and family with Peter and Emily. Bunny, on the other hand will go from bad to worse unless she’s back with Kieran soon. She’s precocious, a silly little show off with far too much to say for a kid her age. If she’s like this now imagine her at 15+!! Sorry to be so harsh (with a mother like that what did you expect? Blah, blah) but that is one feral, gobby, horrible little girl. Well done Skank.
The tattoo is total crap hes a crap tattoo artist imo

I am worried about BH
KP seems very confident about keeping house and being discharged from bankruptcy
I feel she has got a plan
Same here she always slithers out of everything🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That rubbish notion that it is pregint agen; I've just seen this www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/21125584/people-realising-cant-tattoo-pregnant/
Why do the papers fuel speculation when skanky's bullshit is enough to tolerate?

Oh and the skank-alike caught off her head driving as mentioned earlier? It seems she too like the ol' filters :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: