Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
i hate pink,shes always wearing barbie fucking pink,its for girls up to the age of 18, after that your adult,there are other shades of pink suitable. a 44 year old, middle aged woman wearing barbie pink, mickey mouse (unless your in disney land) and school uniforms is just fucking laughable and having matching fucking barbie pink cars and horse boxes is not showing how well off you are,its showing how WAY off you are.
I saw a man in Kingston wearing a pink cardigan!🙄😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Webster1357

VIP Member
Sophie had by far the better body but she lacked the willingness to prostitute herself for money and fame.

Skank claims to have attempted suicide 4 or 5 times which, if true in any way, goes to show how very unhappy her plastic butchery and slag way of life has made her. Princess needs to consider whether she wants to risk her own life being that intensely unhappy before she throws herself into copying her mother instead of doing something more meaningful.
Glamour modelling is not prostitution

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Ive got a feeling AFP is out of the hospital and OK are doing the story about poor old mummy dearest was at death's door,nearly died 572949575 times,how poor Kipper has been distraught,SB has stood by her side blah blah bollocks!
God i hope im wrong
But wouldn't skank want junior there aswell for maximum publicity and sympathy,, a big family picture of all the grandkids welcoming Amy the terminal home.

• Haha
Everything possible would be done these days to investigate every underlying need before permanent exclusion from any school. In years gone by 'naughties' would just be kicked out but it takes a lot for that to happen now, rigorous procedures have to be adhered to before that happens.
I stand corrected. Glad they're better than they used to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
However getting expelled from school doesn’t make one thick. I too was thrown out in 6th year for truancy, mostly because all my friends had left after 5 th year . I have went on to a senior post in a respected profession. That said I learned from the experience, didn’t repeat my mistakes , the same can’t be said for skanky pants
Absolutely it doesn't. Lots of kids get expelled for bad behaviour when the root cause is something such as undiagnosed autism, ADHD, issues causing them to act out, etc. In her case, however.

Apologies for any offence caused.

Reactions: 7

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
If PP Fencing shows up at the shoot then it's almost certainly the AFP 'reveal'. Wonder are Jett and Bunny appearing in this shoot too?

I am sure there are loads but maybe they value dignity and privacy over cash
True, I have a relative with an intellectual disability and I couldn't see her parents/siblings ever agreeing to do something like this. Same with other parents I know who have a child with a disability. Maybe there are other extroverted families who would like the idea of it more.

If it is the Amy story wouldn’t SFP and Amy want a cut if the money made
Definitely, no doubt about that they will want their share and rightly so.

Reactions: 6