Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okeep

VIP Member
More exciting news in my shorts and t-shirt sat in my recliner chair eating my Chinese dogs sprawled on the sofa and the Russians have just killed John Wick's puppy and nicked his car. 😎
Fuck me anne diamond she still going ??? I’ve had enough stan , save me a spring roll and some noodles, I’m coming around yours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not to derail, but Kippers pretend mate millionaire OF Model Katona has been pictured in the wild ... she is looking really good at the moment 🤦‍♀️🤣

jesus how can she have a personal trainer and look such a blob
any chance she is using again
i guess if she was she would be skinny but does not always shed the pounds
she looks terrible like she has given up

Reactions: 12

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Those takeaway curries are supposed to be very high in fat, salt and calories aren't they?

My partner is gluten intolerant so takeaway curries are dodgy for him, I make homemade curry with the Pataks paste, good quality chopped tinned tomatoes and add my own ginger, garlic and veg and rice, it's very nice (not as nice as the takeaway version I admit) but definitely healthier and cheaper and freezes nicely.

Frankly Harvey's obesity is going to land him in an early grave if it's not tackled as an emergency. Surely he's on some sort of eating plan at the college in conjunction with a dietician - if not, then he should be.

Everyone including Harvey deserves an occasional treat - but from what we can see, his mum never cooks a nutritious meal and feeds him a diet of chips, fried food, carrot cake etc - none of these seem to be 'occasional treats' for H when he's with his mum. The takeaway is representative of his everyday diet when he's at the MM.
My other thought here would be, if someone else has implemented a diet plan in H's best interests, then KP is clearly not co-operating with it.

He's easy for her to exploit compared to say Junior.
You only have to watch My 600lb Life to know that people twice Harvey's size continue to live long lives. I don't think his weight will kill him.

Is this the same stables that P is at? looks like it and is that a pony or a young horse? That's at least 2 Kipper is paying to keep while she laughs off owing millions.

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 16.49.45.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 16.50.01.png

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
, it is !
I re read the lot probably every 3 years or so & have done since I was 9 when I picked up my sisters copy ( and my Mum told me off because I shouldn’t be reading them 😂😂 )

I will admit to reading 2 KP books ( charity shop finds) not long after I joined this thread - purely for research purposes- even ghostwritten they were basic at best - I can’t believe people ever paid full price for them , that she ever got further book deals or that anyone believed a word in them .
She’s definitely no Virginia Andrews !!!!
I loved this series of books and still have them!
Just need to clarify (as I'm a bit pedantic) The original book is 'FlowerS In The Attic.'
Brilliantly written - unlike Skanky's trash.

• Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Minimum of 100gs of carbs in a takeaway for the average sized person let alone what H can pack away , 33gs per can of coke not to mention the fat content. And you can guarantee dessert for them

• Sick
  • Sad

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I would lay money, that the chap on Dragons Den has lent her a substantial sum. That’s why he has so much negative cash on his accounts. Whoever went for the deal, will be asking about this, no doubt. Could maybe open a can of worms.
wouldnt be supprized by this at all,i heard the guy is autistic (dont know if true or not).

sleepy1

i got to say i disagree with you,full fat,sweet coke is the best,i am very fat (infact obese) and in my 60s, ive out lived many friends and family and celebs,some even younger than me and some fitness fanatics (when your times up, its up,enjoy it while you can) and i hate diet anything,especially coca cola. its my ONLY treat in life,i only have it once a month with a takeaway (any takeaway) and no way on this earth am i going to drink that other shit (sugarfree etc',) instead, and i even pay the extra 17p a bottle,willingly. im not diabetic, i have a strong heart and dont smoke. i know your post is directed at skanky, and yes, she should cook healthy meals for the kids IF she cared, but thats the point,SHE DONT CARE and a little of what you fancy, dont do no harm (in moderation)...........unless its nuts and you got a nut alergy 😂

because its all bullshit and she cant cook for toffee and the takeaways dont open until about 6pm on sundays,so what did they get for breakfast or dinner and what time did she order this for the poor starving sods ?

it will be potnoodles from iceland, when there on offer at 50p each or she will be posing for payment in chickens,bread,potatoes,eggs, beans and knocked off electric tokens

drive safely stan,black ice out there x
Sorry flowerpot xxx it’s only cause I hate the taste of normal coke and Diet Coke is soo delicious. Xx 😀

• Heart