Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Take me a million miles from where we are - yeah fuck off!
Hold me till the moon don't see the stars - stick yer head so far UpThere you won't see stars!
I know that I got you, I know that I got you - only because you've got me by the gonads
I know, blah blah blah.............................. - Luv, you know FUCK ALL! :)

Did Harvey write this for her???
The Mirror have picked up her Panto bollockfest now
www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-return-spotlight-29024260
She can "Plan" all she likes but thats not going to make it happen luv :)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't hold it in

• Haha
Reactions: 11

karma4klattie

VIP Member
£60k for Panto you say Skank, well the reviews weren’t great time were they, turning up late, not rehearsed, not knowing the lines or routines, the rest of the cast hating ya, and you’re 10x worse with your arrogant couldn’t care less attitude these days, pity the fools who would put you in any major production 🤦🏽‍♀️ Review from last time, ain’t happening is it you deluded narc….

View attachment 1903739
Is someone sending that review to the casting director at Caister-on-sea (if that's where she says she's going)?

Mind you, it would be funny if she got it because it would be a lot of hard work, inconvenience and commitment for what really isn't a great deal of money by panto standards.

• Haha

sleepy1

I thought I saw 2 men in the reflection? Possibly sink boy and Harvey’s carer. I’m sure he must have a carer come with him when he goes home for the weekend. Maybe that’s why she needs so many bedrooms! One for each of his carers when he goes home… in fact maybe that’s why he is home for the weekend, he doesn’t usually does he? Whereas him regurly going home with 2 carers would be 3 more rooms she needs 🤣

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That's interesting as if looks like she's not buying oil as she'd have to pay for it but is running the heating on electricity instead because she's probably got the utility company too intimidated to disconnect. i.e. stealing.
The idiots ought to forcibly enter the dump to install a fucking meter like they do to ordinary folks struggling with debts! I'd love the idea of it spending all it's time feeding pound coins into a meter or having to trek down to 'orsham to top-up her card :)

yes,naked rodney buys as much as he can out of his allowence he gets off his 89 year old mum.he rubs it all over his naked body, as soon as it arrives,to enjoy the scent of his idol, before carefully re sealing it in a plastic food bag (keeps the scent potent). he later reuses the foodbag to take his sandwiches in to work or the local park. thing is,hes not sure which smell is from skanky and which is from his tuna sandwiches. the underwear shines a lovely neon green colour in the dark, helps him find his way home.
They'll be Tuna sandwiches of course Flowerpot :)

• Haha

VIP Member
Katie Price #243 She changes her stories faster than her knickers, yet still she's adored by her army of bum lickers.

I'm not even cooking and I'm still fully dressed this evening 🤣
That will need a trim, should work when it wins :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
I hope I'm not derailing the topic; I just wanted to respond re: earlier comments about Kipper's educational qualifications, or lack thereof.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but she said in an interview many moons ago getting expelled from one school because she behaved so badly. Didn't surprise me in the slightest.
ETA:

I didn't mean to imply anyone who got expelled or suspended was stupid, or in any way a bad person. It's not necessarily a reflection of a kid's moral fibre or intellect. Plenty of kids get removed due to undiagnosed conditions that may cause them to behave in disruptive ways, or are acting out due to other temporary factors. There is, however, a subset who are genuinely not nice, of which Kipper is one.

MaggieAggie

You know a lot about narcissism which is interesting to me… I have no contact with my mum who I believe is. Narcissist yet I don’t reLly know a lot about it. When I read your posts I always feel like I’m reading about her! So thanks for the info! 😀
Dr Ramani on YouTube does a lot of very interesting videos on narcissism if you are wanting to find out more as well x

Reactions: 10
Take me a million miles from where we are - yeah fuck off!
Hold me till the moon don't see the stars - stick yer head so far UpThere you won't see stars!
I know that I got you, I know that I got you - only because you've got me by the gonads
I know, blah blah blah.............................. - Luv, you know FUCK ALL! :)

Did Harvey write this for her???
The Mirror have picked up her Panto bollockfest now
www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-return-spotlight-29024260
She can "Plan" all she likes but thats not going to make it happen luv :)
The old rusty bike comment!!!!!!!!!!!

helptheaged

VIP Member
So MM 3 is being filmed soon
Harvey series 3 starting soon
Channel 4 something about kids
So how is she going to film MM3 if She no longer has house?
( she did say it is to big for me ) which I think means it is going soon (I hope)
Ops forgot writing her 5 biography

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Yawn.................

I would have thought they would film him leaving school and continuing his life

Pri
View attachment 1899643
Sophie overseeing the shoot?
Princess is the only one looking neat and tidy