Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Alex Reid!
No AR won't attend. He is no longer classed as a creditor, as he went bankrupt himself (now discharged after one year, as he followed bankruptcy procedures) The money owed to him from her from the court case, is owed to his solicitor. As it is court awarded, I believe the full amount remains due. His solicitor will pursue this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Who walks in the airport with a huge, fixed smile on their face? It looks so ridiculous.
You'll smile here and there if you're chatting to someone but a permanent 😀 look from the gate, through security, on the escalators, to the car park is just...urgh.
Anyone would think it was staged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Who walks in the airport with a huge, fixed smile on their face? It looks so ridiculous.
You'll smile here and there if you're chatting to someone but a permanent 😀 look from the gate, through security, on the escalators, to the car park is just...urgh.
Anyone would think it was staged 🙄
or on something!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... Strawberries, not raspberries, where her nips should be....

Katie Price strips off to red lace lingerie for sizzling OnlyFans shoot | The Sun

Yet the black crosses were about 3 inches higher....make your mind up where your nips are Skank #findmynips

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear.... faux faux faux faux.... Everything about this vile creature is that she's faux.... Strange how they reported a £2,700 bag but not the £60 jacket....

1674045286772.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know this happened in the USA. But there might be a case for it here in the U.K. too. In the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. One of the wives had a husband who killed himself. He died owing millions. One of the lawyers for one of his creditors made the wife hand over all her Hermes bags. Some of them cost thousands of dollars. Her face when they gave her the news. She was furious and upset. You would have thought they were asking her for one of her kids the fuss she made. I’m sure these bags Price carries are fakes. Turkey and Thailand are flooded with fake factories.

Reactions: 26
I am sure if they went to the MM and collected the stuff in the house and storage containers
They could make a profit at a auction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh dear.... faux faux faux faux.... Everything about this vile creature is that she's faux.... Strange how they reported a £2,700 bag but not the £60 jacket....

View attachment 1891801
I wonder if she could be laundering cash through buying designer stuff? Some of those handbags hold their value very well, she could have fake versions too so when it's looked at by the courts she can give receipts for buying the fake version?

Not banned H, just needed a little time out. I'm back now 🥳 WooHoo!
We lovvvve it! , the Daily Fail comment was rubbish then!

I am sure if they went to the MM and collected the stuff in the house and storage containers
They could make a profit at a auction
It would cost a fortune for all the hazmat suits and decontamination though.

Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 12.58.35.png

• Haha
She certainly always used to buy real designer stuff, they were her pride and joy. But she is often now seen at the outlet designer shops, so may get them at a slightly cheaper rate.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.