Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon everyone ❤
That's all carry on,, oh just a thought two birds one stone as they say skank has a meeting or business thing today but seeing an opening flies to Manchester late last night for a quicky with someone she met at the boxing thing, we know she likes to love bomb and hook up in random hotels with a new egg to lure them in. 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wonder if she is trying to get help to get out of bankruptcy
Maybe she is now beginning to take it more seriously instead of sticking her head in the sand and pretending it will all go away. Just maybe someone has told her that she needs to get her paperwork in order. Though she could be trying to find ways to hide the funds that she has had from JYY and Jeyda could also be getting a little worried about her books being looked into.

Aptly named Skanky - always wearing dirty stained clothes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe she is now beginning to take it more seriously instead of sticking her head in the sand and pretending it will all go away. Just maybe someone has told her that she needs to get her paperwork in order. Though she could be trying to find ways to hide the funds that she has had from JYY and Jeyda could also be getting a little worried about her books being looked into.

Aptly named Skanky - always wearing dirty stained clothes
Maybe all the documentation has landed now and she's panicked? I would be under no illusion whatsoever that her Accountant would threaten to withdraw from acting if she didn't co-operate or possibly the Lawyer has warned her she will be in contempt of court if she doesn't comply and answer all questions to their satisfaction? I would imagine that these would be lengthy documents so would imagine 2 or 3 marathon days going through everything. Anyone in Manchester who can casually stroll past the Accountants office and see if they can smell any unusual scents emitting from the office and a loud WOO HOOING?

Look at the barcode lines on it's top lip. Tick tock Pwicey, time waits for no man!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe all the documentation has landed now and she's panicked? I would be under no illusion whatsoever that her Accountant would threaten to withdraw from acting if she didn't co-operate or possibly the Lawyer has warned her she will be in contempt of court if she doesn't comply and answer all questions to their satisfaction? I would imagine that these would be lengthy documents so would imagine 2 or 3 marathon days going through everything. Anyone in Manchester who can casually stroll past the Accountants office and see if they can smell any unusual scents emitting from the office and a loud WOO HOOING?

Look at the barcode lines on it's top lip. Tick tock Pwicey, time waits for no man!
Hopefully a loud BOO HOOING

• Haha

It’s the side of her chinnyhinchin on left looking at pic.🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder who it is right behind her on the escalator with the blue jeans and tan shoes,definitely a man 🤔 very close for just a member of the public!!!
And Stephen Farrell is a pap that you phone up and say you are going to be at a certain place (note his @backgrid on his post) 😉
A total set up by the kipper
Pic on the escalator....is she blocking her nose because she can't stand her own smell 😳

• Haha
Just a question,backgrid do they pay you for pics?i was asking cos snifferWestcrack has those effin pics if her ‘working out’in a bleeping forest,How much would she get?obviously it’s for sniff.❄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Pic on the escalator....is she blocking her nose because she can't stand her own smell 😳
Looks like she's telling the pap look in that direction take a picture of the guy waiting to pick me up, notice it's still doing the pointy toe Pricey pose on the escalator aswell. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh dear.... faux faux faux faux.... Everything about this vile creature is that she's faux.... Strange how they reported a £2,700 bag but not the £60 jacket....

View attachment 1891801
i have said this before ... all she can afford now is designer accessories like a bag ... and the majority of those are fake unless its a gift ... if the airport tote is genuine then I think it was an xmas present tbh

Reactions: 24
Im suprised the skanky witch has not thought to get H on “The undateables” by now for coin and publicity for her!
(Poor Harvey, I have no experience with autism or any of Harveys conditions but Id think that him having a girlfriend would not be right, a platonic friend similar to having disabilities like him yes would be lovely ❤) . To even suggest a prostitute for him was just so so wrong 😡
Didn’t Harvey have a friend with disabilities that was a boy of similar age or a little younger who also loved trains, they met up with him and his Mum , it was on one of the documentaries? I bet Skank never kept up the contact 😏
Cue Kipper ringing The Undateables as we speak 😏😏🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The only restorer which would resolve that involves the Grim Reaper. Although in a eco friendly way it ain’t going to decompose nor be cremated without some serious pre processing. Teeth from Turkey, lips from DucksArseEnBurg and Tits from Comedy Central.
and face from " world of leather"! 😂

What the duck is this. She looks like she’s waiting for an ambulance after a fall!
whats wrong with her mouth and justlook at the shadow of her boobs 😂 . but where is the shadow of her legs ? what a mess .😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.