Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder which if the biggest issues of the day Kipper will bring to the table. The war in Ukraine, unemployment, terrorism and extremism, climate change, housing, the economy...? Perhaps she'll discuss the benefits of her becoming an MP or becoming a paramedic... or perhaps she'll expand on her music career, her exceptional business skills, how to flip a BMW or how to apply false nails...?

"The society’s famous Thursday night debates will take on some of the biggest issues of the day, with students hearing from leading figures on questions about the future of the NHS, whether trade unions are still a force for good, and whether the press has too much power and not enough accountability."

Cambridge Union releases termcard with John Bercow, Katie Price and Neil Tennant among the speakers (cambridgeindependent.co.uk)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder who it is right behind her on the escalator with the blue jeans and tan shoes 🤔 very close for just a member of the public!!!
And Stephen Farrell is a pap that you phone up and say you are going to be there person btw (note his @backgrid on his post) 😉
A total set up by the kipper
Jeez she looks like a new Tellytubby!
Is it holding it's snout so the sniff doesn't drop out and go to waste??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder who it is right behind her on the escalator with the blue jeans and tan shoes,definitely a man 🤔 very close for just a member of the public!!!
And Stephen Farrell is a pap that you phone up and say you are going to be at a certain place (note his @backgrid on his post) 😉
I can never get over her skinny bandy legs and the awful way she walks in heels ... she always walked like that, naff all to do with any foot injuries

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe she's visiting here with Jeyda the director of KP merch, scented and prinbun etc as these are listed as the accountants? :unsure: BH sorted?
Screenshot 2023-01-18 105958.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen a comment on Daily Mail about that poster ( nothing scary). Not sure if I can post it due to forum rules, go and have a look though. It might be bollocks.
I think a screenshot is ok? Maybe cross out usernames if they reveal personal identities?

Reactions: 18
Im suprised the skanky witch has not thought to get H on “The undateables” by now for coin and publicity for her!
(Poor Harvey, I have no experience with autism or any of Harveys conditions but Id think that him having a girlfriend would not be right, a platonic friend similar to having disabilities like him yes would be lovely ❤) . To even suggest a prostitute for him was just so so wrong 😡
Didn’t Harvey have a friend with disabilities that was a boy of similar age or a little younger who also loved trains, they met up with him and his Mum , it was on one of the documentaries? I bet Skank never kept up the contact 😏
Yes Zack.
What the duck is this. She looks like she’s waiting for an ambulance after a fall!
Is that the leather jacket and trainers she had on at the airport last night?

Reactions: 10
Just a wee reminder for everyone:

"The bankruptcy judge has the power to jail Price if he is shown evidence she has failed to meet her agreed obligations to pay off creditors.

Price was declared bankrupt in 2019 with debts of £3.2m from her failed company Jordan Trading Ltd, that was set up to oversee her perfume and cosmetics line.

She has been due to explain to a judge details of her income from her TV work, including a Channel 4 show following renovations of her £2m country home.

Despite being bankrupt Price has seemingly led a lavish life, including exotic holidays with boyfriend Carl Woods to Las Vegas and Thailand."

I am sure this has been answered before but does anyone down south intend to go to the Hearing? 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please someone go on our behalf! 🤣🤣💣💣
Hopefully Alex Reid!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder who it is right behind her on the escalator with the blue jeans and tan shoes,definitely a man 🤔 very close for just a member of the public!!!
And Stephen Farrell is a pap that you phone up and say you are going to be at a certain place (note his @backgrid on his post) 😉
Wonder what she's smelling 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I see that one of the solicitors at 'Inqesta' accounting has been a trustee in bankruptcy cases and mentioned in cases at the High court.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.