Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she suddenly have a neck again? A couple of months ago she was all hench and no neck. Now- apart from Phil and Grant of course - she is looking a lot slimmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does she suddenly have a neck again? A couple of months ago she was all hench and no neck. Now- apart from Phil and Grant of course - she is looking a lot slimmer.
Someone said upthread that being a regular ❄ user gets the weight dropping off. I can't see that she has been in the gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hope it's bad news then 😆
Imagine working in that office and trying to concentrate with her woohoo-ing and I lurve it, echoing round the whole office.

Accountant; this isn't looking good Katie, I think the judge might send you to prison

Katie: Woo - hoo. I lurve it.

Accountant: - you would love going to jail?

Katie: - I'll write a book, it will be a best seller and I've heard the prison guards are hot. Never underestimate The Pwicey! Woo hoo, I lurve it

Accountant: - shakes head and opens the filing cabinet to pour himself a stiff drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Industrial amounts of Colombian diet dust

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
All joking aside, if, and I know it's a HUGE IF, a prison sentence could see J&B returned to KH and MP. That would be the cherry on top of the large, sparkly celebration cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There's a massive brown envelope filled with questions just arrived at the Manchester accountants hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone said upthread that being a regular ❄ user gets the weight dropping off. I can't see that she has been in the gym.
And could this coincide with a possible split from SB? He released that tape of her saying he helped her get off the coke. Now she's been out partying without him for weeks and she looks slimmer. Maybe she's stopped for a while with him, enough to pass drug tests and get 50/50 back on the kids, now she'll be back at it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Either the columbia marching powder or possibly that diabetes drug everyone is using. Ozempic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Either the columbia marching powder or possibly that diabetes drug everyone is using. Ozempic

£200 a month minimum that is for the weekly injections. Another thing she can afford but can't afford to pay less than £500 to a blind school!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just had a thought after lunch, maybe Skank is looking into paramedic training in Manchester, she’ll require a paramedic science degree, about 3 years study, and a clean driving licence (so no more getting banned eh Skank) and I believe Manchester provides courses. So we may mock, but you never know….never underestimate the Pwicey, they say.

Note well, I had a liquid lunch today and I may not be firing on all cylinders and I could be talking 💩 of the highest order, but made you all think didn’t I 👍🏾😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.