Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's likely he made a platonic friend at the college who happens to be female but that Skank has to hype it up and make it into something it's not. She sees sex in everything plus the narrative that Harvey has a GF gets her headlines and people going 'wow so happy for him'.

Question, IF Harvey entered a relationship with a fellow pupil at National Star college, I assume there's no restriction on them having a sexual relationship, surely its their right? But that any child born of such a relationship would have to be put into care if both parents have more than mild intellectual disabilities?
The Skank defends having Harvey in bed with her for cuddles, yet states that at National Star College the staff are not allowed to hug or touch the pupils. That rule is there for a good reason Kipper.

It's arrivals at Manchester airport. That US comedian bloke has a gig tomorrow in Manchester
Its a long way from her red-neck of the woods to Manchester airport. I wonder who drove her there? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder who it is right behind her on the escalator with the blue jeans and tan shoes,definitely a man 🤔 very close for just a member of the public!!!
And Stephen Farrell is a pap that you phone up and say you are going to be at a certain place (note his @backgrid on his post) 😉
A total set up by the kipper
nothing more sadder than an old model, who still thinks and acts, like she is still hot..... hint to naked rodney, keep up the contact mate not long now your nearly her type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know this happened in the USA. But there might be a case for it here in the U.K. too. In the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. One of the wives had a husband who killed himself. He died owing millions. One of the lawyers for one of his creditors made the wife hand over all her Hermes bags. Some of them cost thousands of dollars. Her face when they gave her the news. She was furious and upset. You would have thought they were asking her for one of her kids the fuss she made. I’m sure these bags Price carries are fakes. Turkey and Thailand are flooded with fake factories.
they are quality fakes in turkey, my hubby bought a jacket for £20, it was well made and worth the price,when we got home,EVERYONE was asking about it because they were £1000 to buy here. we didnt know it was a copy,he just bought it because he liked it ( we are not into designer stuff,so had no clue). it lasted many years, he was gutted when he got too fat to wear it and by then it was too faded to pass on. hes been going on about going back to Turkey, since 2004, just so he can get another jacket ! 😂

That round body & skinny bandy legs ... she looks like the green MnM

Off she goes to get the wonky tit sorted then
looks like an egg on legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If that's true it's terribly sad and I sincerely hope that things can be worked out to bring these valued members back to the fold.
I can't see the DM comments as large pop-up ads obscure half the words (on the left side.)
Can someone please tell me what a certain comment says?

Reactions: 10
God, I've missed loads! I see she's back on Bodyform. Why is she always ultra slutty? She's menstration daft! Period!

I love the comment about "tampon diving". Maybe we should start calling her Jacques Puss-teau?

Right, i'm away back to lurkdom. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The sun surely knows she not been actually anywhere abroad,she's just took a flight to Manchester from London...the redtops get worse with the terrible journalist skills

Reactions: 22
Okay chaps.... Where'd she go...? Isn't there a satellite who can pick up her... erm... scent...? I can't help wondering what the cabin pressure would do to her inflatables...

Bankrupt Katie Price is all smiles as she flies off on 14th trip in a year | The Sun
I bet those poor sniffer dogs are running round in confusion. whimpering and projectile vomiting!

they are quality fakes in turkey, my hubby bought a jacket for £20, it was well made and worth the price,when we got home,EVERYONE was asking about it because they were £1000 to buy here. we didnt know it was a copy,he just bought it because he liked it ( we are not into designer stuff,so had no clue). it lasted many years, he was gutted when he got too fat to wear it and by then it was too faded to pass on. hes been going on about going back to Turkey, since 2004, just so he can get another jacket ! 😂

looks like an egg on legs 😂
That jacket looks like something she'd wear to a Formula 1 outing. Maybe the noo egg is (another) racing driver?? ;)

• Haha
God, I've missed loads! I see she's back on Bodyform. Why is she always ultra slutty? She's menstration daft! Period!

I love the comment about "tampon diving". Maybe we should start calling her Jacques Puss-teau?

Right, i'm away back to lurkdom. :D
Don't you go anywhere Miss Phoebe! We need more golden comments like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is that her?!? Has she switched to an ageing filter now? 🤣🤣
Recognise the filter?
1674064017615.png

nothing more sadder than an old model, who still thinks and acts, like she is still hot..... hint to naked rodney, keep up the contact mate not long now your nearly her type 😂
He's nearly saved up the fiver needed, just don't grass on him to his Mummy though :ROFLMAO:

Looks like something that crawled out of a sarcophagus

View attachment 1892358 View attachment 1892361
Picture two is far better :)

• Haha
The Skank defends having Harvey in bed with her for cuddles, yet states that at National Star College the staff are not allowed to hug or touch the pupils. That rule is there for a good reason Kipper.

Its a long way from her red-neck of the woods to Manchester airport. I wonder who drove her there? :unsure:
If I remember right I'm sure jeyda said she was going to manchester

Reactions: 14
Ok, what if she really has been squirrelling money away from her OFs and is able to pay off the £3-4m she owes? I don’t believe OF really pays what they all claim but is there ANY chance she might have at least a large amount to pay to get ahead of the BH?

I just have a horrible feeling she might.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.