Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you love reading all this don't you Katie & Carl? 👋👋. Does it make you mad that you can't delete the TRUTH here? We're getting a lot of new members because you're both soooooo popular 😂. Trot off back to The Scum & carry on deleting. Katie, we haven't had an Amy story for a while. Has she had her Covid jab? That would be good for a bit of sympathy 😊
Another business suggestion for you. Katie & Carl toilet paper. It would be a great seller. Many, many people would love to wipe their arses with your faces 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I recognise some of your names from the Scum, I was originally WooWoo on there till I got kicked off 🤬 I'm busy trawling through the plastic tramps threads and I've almost peed my breeches! you are all hilarious 🤣 think I'm going to like it here 😉 onwards and upwards!
Hi Woowoo, it's TinkerBell 🧚‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems Flotsam and Jetsam were not happy with my instasham comments, they didn't respond using their names but using g the many pseudonyms they use, they also set their prepubessant minions on me followed by the fag hags! the responses are hilarious 🤣 spelling and grammar atrocious 🙄As requested I have also sent an email (with umpteen attachments) to Channel 4 💪in numbers and all that 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So we have a name for an ex of Clearblue???? perie??? Info please !!! There seems to be nothing on Google about his history women dating padt.. This alleged baby daughter. Even just last girlfriend.. The alleged ex fiance??? So curious! Other than past current Fern fuckfumbles..And that's from here!!

Reactions: 10
Oh you mean Coal. 🤭
That's the one 😉🤣

Did pointy chin really put petrol in her diesel engine car or am i tripping?
She surely cant be that stupid can she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I bet Wig head hates the fact that Clearblue Carls ex Perie and his sis still follow each other 🤣
Difference in Perie's depop page to skankys, Peries stuff looks clean and ironed. Car wash has definitely downgraded

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.