Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Fancy making your 2 youngest children watch this, Jett wasn’t the remotely bit interested. Always wanting a reaction from the kids watching videos about mummy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Fancy making your 2 youngest children watch this, Jett wasn’t the remotely bit interested. Always wanting a reaction from the kids watching videos about mummy!
So inappropriate. Shakes head.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Swearing again multiple times in front of her kids...twit thinks if she can meet up with him she could pass tips on... never heard something as funny... she’s just trying desperately to get air time again

Reactions: 10
I'm so funking angry right now and it's not good for my BP! making those lil ones watch that clip, she really doesn't have any shame does she, what the actual duck is Keiran doing about all of this, I'm off to Instasham to have a word with him, all his fans blow smoke up his arse gushing what a terrific dad he is well he needs to be a better dad and stop the exploitation of his lil one's and stop them being put in dangerous situations by Shart and Shylock 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Evening all, just catching up ❤ that pic of Harvey with his ice cream looks old to me, I bet she's posted that deliberately. Sillicunt!!

If those candles she's burning are the ones she's flogging, they need avoiding. Without ranting on, I make candles, they look complete and utter cheap rubbish that don't burn properly to me, avoid. 🤬

I didn't know she was still hooked up with them

Eds involved with the lot of them Claire Powell too.
He's the one that got her you tube chanel going with that Tom Sharman back in 2019 but then Chris Harris came along

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Evening all, just catching up ❤ that pic of Harvey with his ice cream looks old to me, I bet she's posted that deliberately. Sillicunt!!

If those candles she's burning are the ones she's flogging, they need avoiding. Without ranting on, I make candles, they look complete and utter cheap rubbish that don't burn properly to me, avoid. 🤬
About £30 to buy on there! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The picture of Jett, stuff on the sofa, person in the background, who takes these pictures 🤣
I've just had a look, it's garbage. There's no information on those candles except 'soya wax & parfum' and vegan 🙄 anyone buying any decent candle brand can tell you they all come with info about what's in them, what regs they conform to, burn times, safety info, all sorts. I'll be avoiding thanks 🤬

• Angry
Nobody actually gives a flying duck if the stupid cunts get married or not. A handful of brain dead fans will show an interest but that's it. Who the hell would they even invite? They'll about get a couple of nobodies from Love Island or similar awful shows to turn up. But Skanky Flaps wouldn't like that because they're all obviously way younger & prettier than her. Crawl will have to have Sid as a best man because he's got no mates. His & hers matching wedding tracksuits, classy 👌
@Fifthavenue would she get any decent money for yet another wedding anymore? I just don't think there's enough interest anymore in her at all.

FFS, stuff your bleeping bathbombs up your bleeping arse, followed by your bleeping candles & light the last bleeping candle you shove up there!

Anna Kennedy really needs to cut all ties with Skanky Flaps or she will seriously damage what she's taken years to build 😭
Yes for her wedding there would be money in it for sure

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow, that has surprised me. I wouldn't have thought there was enough interest in her anymore to merit a big payday for her 500th wedding. Would z-list guests be paid to attend?
Has Crawl's contract included marrying her?
I know I ask lot's of questions but your profession fascinates me 😊

Reactions: 11
she’ll go for a low-key Essex registry office wedding with a small family gathering to celebrate, she won’t have a huge elaborate wedding cause she’ll be paranoid all day that Carl’s bonking a bridesmaid in a bush

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she’ll go for a low-key Essex registry office wedding with a small family gathering to celebrate, she won’t have a huge elaborate wedding cause she’ll be paranoid all day that Carl’s bonking a bridesmaid in a bush
Especially if the bridesmaid is called Fern 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or a certain MUA with a chiselled chin ;)

Especially if the bridesmaid is called Fern 😉
Ahh you beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.