Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear
Pricey calling her a bleeping bleep,is this not bullying or what?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Long time no see!!

Oh the Mirror have that bollocks as well, I have only seen The Sun's version of the bullshit so far.
Princess is growing up too fast, having a mother like Katie is part of the problem.
Thanks, @265! Still struggling with Covid fatigue almost 3 months on, so I’ve been lying low!

I really fear for Princess. She just wants to please her mother and it does not bode well....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Long time no see!!

Oh the Mirror have that bollocks as well, I have only seen The Sun's version of the bullshit so far.
Princess is growing up too fast, having a mother like Katie is part of the problem.
Nah - I can remember being 13 and fancying boys and nicking make-up from Boots lol to wear endlessly walking around the shops lol. That was back in the 70's. However, social media didn't point it out but your snooty next door neighbour might knock on the door to have a word with your mum.

Thanks, @265! Still struggling with Covid fatigue almost 3 months on, so I’ve been lying low!

I really fear for Princess. She just wants to please her mother and it does not bode well....
Sorry to hear you are suffering - hopefully a bit of sunshine will help a bit even if you don't want to go out in it. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s never ending 😳
The bath bombs have got to be a joke,right? Is there anything she won't stick poor Harvey's face on for money?? And those candles!! She could stick a photo of herself on one- then when it's half melted, it would be exactly as she looks. Aaargh, I can't stand this skank...*** big SIGH***

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The bath bombs have got to be a joke,right? Is there anything she won't stick poor Harvey's face on for money?? And those candles!! She could stick a photo of herself on one- then when it's half melted, it would be exactly as she looks. Aaargh, I can't stand this skank...*** big SIGH***
Whose joke was it yesterday about KP? What goes sizzle? Katie Price answering an iron! Fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Well it's good that you here with us again, sorry to hear the fatigue has been screwing with your bodily particles.

I share your fears for Princess, having Carwash around is not good for her.

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 Oh dear
A snapshot of what she posted

edited

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
You could be right there - 👏

So are those actual convos she's recorded and if so who were they with?
It’s the woman from the interview and KP on the voice messages, you can listen to on the Sun or on the woman’s IG stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Whose joke was it yesterday about KP? What goes sizzle? Katie Price answering an iron! Fantastic
I posted that yesterday, saw it in The Sun, not my joke sadly.

Oh and the tic tok load of cock is now in the mail, moderated comments again so no bleeping chance
of my post ever making it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s the woman from the interview and KP on the voice messages, you can listen to on the Sun or on the woman’s IG stories.
I don't do IG - i'll shuffle over my mortal coil to the Bun. Thank you as ever 😁

Reactions: 6
I thought she had sold that sofa... funny...
Someone needs to make a comment about that sofa - timelines again no doubt. Who did her vile nails - why is this wig further back than the other day? Such a filtered mess.

Guys is it just CH4 complaints for Stephs packed lunch?
Well it is their program so makes sense - it is actually an easy thing to fill in and just type until your fingers bleed under the complaints :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.