Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seesaw

Chatty Member
I fail to see why the RSPCA cant investigate her another thing she gets away with im going to email them and quote the fucking times article she makes me beyond fucking pissed whybdoes she have so many animals when shes more often than not on holiday or out having trewtments or on the piss and who the fuck looks after them when shes away having animals is a commitment like having kids but the cunt only ever thinks of herself🤬🤬🤬
Sounds like she's got more dogs since Sharon was killed by the dirty cunt 😱

Its never ending fucking hair and make up its on a daily basis now she needs to be ignored ffs
That's why she's had so much surgery 😂

Reactions: 10

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
It shows she just doesn't have drive, talent or performing skills, She thinks if she turns up thats enough, people should be greatful to see a mega star like her 😜
My Grandaughters were in Panto for years alongside Actors, Comedians, The worst being the guy playing Grant Mitchell, right up himself.
Pricilla Presley being one of the nicest, never saw crap performance ever.
That's nice to hear, I love Priscilla Presley!

kirajodie

VIP Member
To be fair (although KP is a liar and I’m sure lied about this), my brother was born at 30 weeks and was 4.5lbs. The nurses called him Rocky.
Now that would have been a big baby if he had went full term. Think we all know KP lied about his due date

Just a quick snoop while i have a bacon+egg butty and a coffee at work but seems there's been an eerie silence today from skank wonder if the penny has dropped (not likely i know) that this interview has been a step to far skanks got away with attacking her ex's and the tabroids in the past but to publicly attack ITV (again) and OK magazine might just have landed her in hot water not to mention her little confession that she doesn't give a shit about the bankruptcy and jail and there's also the matter of plod and SS wanting a word aswell. Waiting for some kind of rant that the interview was all lies and taken out of context.
Yeah, maybe AFP was one of the folk sent out to the garden centre and couldn't police the interview

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I have a subscription!

Pt 1

Katie Price, 44, as she is today
Katie Price, 44, as she is today
SOPHIA SPRING FOR THE SUNDAY TIMES MAGAZINE
Decca Aitkenhead
Sunday December 18 2022, 12.01am, The Sunday Times
Five of Katie Price’s dogs have been locked in the stables before I arrive at her farmhouse. “Because otherwise,” she assures me, “it would be chaos!”

The non-chaotic scene in her kitchen therefore looks like this: Price, 44, is perched on a high stool in rollers; her make-up artist is working on her face; her nine-year-old son, Jett, is on a sofa; her severely autistic 20-year-old son, Harvey, is on his iPad; her 32-year-old half-sister, Sophie, is at the table. Then we have the photographer, two photographic assistants, Price’s old friend Ross and her hairdresser, who goes by the stage name of Mikey Kardashian and is fondly recalling the occasion of Jett’s birth, when he fitted hair extensions to Price as she lay on her hospital bed, catheter still in situ, recovering from an emergency caesarean. “We’ve done some weird old jobs together, haven’t we?” There are painters and decorators in the room next door, radio blaring — and there is Blade, a big black dog Price has to grab hold of each time the front door opens to another new arrival.

Pt 2

Don’t let it bang!” is the perpetual refrain. “Harvey smashed my front window yesterday cos someone slammed it,” she explains. “That’s what triggers him … Blade! Come here! Is anyone cold? I’m always cold. I’ve got the radiators on full but it’s crazy, the oil heating bill’s three grand every four or five weeks. Blade, here! Would anyone like a cup of tea? Don’t look at the mess. Five kids, six dogs, six horses and no help. Whenever things calm down there’s another thing. And a-nother thing.”

“And-a-nother thing,” Jett sings along softly from the sofa.

In the 12 years since I last interviewed Price, it has indeed been one thing after another. Even back then her life already seemed unfathomably eventful. Propelled to fame by page 3 at just 17, the glamour model formerly known as Jordan had built a celebrity empire on her implausibly pneumatic figure and remorselessly public private life. A premiership footballer, Dwight Yorke, had abandoned her while pregnant, leaving her to raise their profoundly disabled son, Harvey, alone. Reality TV cameras had followed every moment of her first marriage to the pop star Peter Andre, whom she met in the Australian jungle in 2004 on I’m a Celebrity. Their 2009 divorce was as ugly as their OK! wedding had been candy pink, and the pair have been feuding over their two children, Junior, 17, and Princess, 15, ever since. In 2010 she had just married Alex Reid, a cross-dressing cage fighter, and was reported to be worth £30 million, having monetised every twist and turn of the drama through reality TV shows, product lines, photoshoots, autobiographies, children’s books, even novels, none of which she wrote but one of which famously outsold an entire Booker prize shortlist.
Can someone clarify for me, please? I thought Jett was born on that road trip in France, and the birth was traumatic? If so, how did the hairdresser get there?

Where is the evidence that Junior and Princess were there? I thought they were going to Oz and coming back before Christmas? Didn’t PA say there would be no prezzies under the tree because they get back so close to Christmas?

I know there is a Krustie who can answer this for me…

pepe le pew

VIP Member
That Decca wrote some nasty stuff about Jordan Peterson. As a writer I don’t rate her. Where is the animal abuse, letter from PETA? Addiction to surgery. Using hairstylists, make up artists, leaving bills and filthy homes in her wake. I will not pay a single penny to line the pocket of Murdock.

As much as I despise the entire Price clan with AFP being the biggest enabler, I don't think age should be a factor if there is a chance of a match and a successful transplant.
My mums in her 60s and if God forbid, she ever needed one, I would hope they wouldn't discriminate against her because of her age. She has plenty to offer the world - a lot more than some younger people who contribute nothing towards society.
I agree, It isn't. The NHS guidance says 'as a rule' it's younger people but they doesn't rule out over 70s completely. There is research too that shows people that age can have successful transplants. It depends on individual health.

Reactions: 9

spudonspeed

She said she kicked up a fuss about age discrimination and that they'd go to the papers IIRC. I can totally see them doing that but I don't see how it would sway the doctors ultimately. I would imagine most NHS staff have to deal with unpleasant and unreasonable members of the public all the time, they probably are used to placating them and managing them quite well too.
Just saying one of us commons would not be on the transplant list to begin with! I Wonder how many 70years old or older ( with no claim to fame) are on the list right now.. 🤔

Last edited:

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
You ar correct... But ... There will be a huge backlash to any story run about 70+ yr old AFP getting a lung transplant from an unknown donor ... If it was a family member that would be deemed ok, but, if no then the public comments will be 90% she shouldn't have got it at her age and should have gone to a younger person ... This is a potential media story that is not going to go down well with the general public

Just the one bunion needed shaving this time then Kipper ...
I'm not sure personally would there be a massive backlash - if this had happened in 2006 when KP was at the height of her fame and appearing on the front of OK mag with Peter every second week, and Amy used to pop up on the reality show and in photoshoots at times then maybe it would have garnered attention. But KP's stock has fallen so much since then that I don't think Amy's transplant would garner much attention or speculation.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Morning Stan! What a shame...I had high hopes of seeing it and punching it in the face.

Mystery illness? Fatal, I hope.
After skanks interview with the Times i think there'll be a queue Wilma,, if skanks got any sense it'll keep its head down for a while but saying that skank will think she's said or done nothing wrong. 😀