Katie Price #231 Love Island Hunk wants to give it a go, KP is a Xmas ho ho ho!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Foxtotty2 for the thread title! 👏🏻
Just send your address and I’ll organise for some of the thrush inducing barf bombs and flammable JYY goods 😅

Link to previous thread

Sorry haven’t had a chance to type up a TLDR. Unlike Kipper some of us have to actually work for a living rather than having self care days every day for our mental health 🙄🤔

Still a bleep of the highest order…

Please feel free to add a recap!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
TLDR - my first one, not the best 🤦‍♀️ Well done on the thread title Foxtotty2

Kippers got the kids, pretending SS removed them into her sole custody .... her & Carol went sking but seem to be on the skids ... lying about KH & MP ... about to be interviewed by the Police for harassment ... posting awful pictures on OF ... doing 'self care' and denying texting any man including some love island nobody who said he was texting her ... having her eyebrow slugs removed ... advertising hair extensions & hair miracle gummy bears ... possibly on an egg hunt & many eggs should be afraid ... nothing much has changed ... carry on Krusties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Must add these though

@SmillieKylie came up with a real life pic for us vs filtered which was perfect..
523AC1DA-05A0-48CC-8D96-5086088A84CA.jpeg

and then @tracey3871 had some classics to add of the frontline worker Cole…
138EB7D6-D6CB-4048-9C97-DE6182A0C60A.jpeg

and then the new egg…
C43268AF-3A93-4AA4-9A38-B0F4B34360C0.jpeg

1A78F0E0-A89D-4127-9F71-532CA8B8EB74.jpeg

And lastly a lovely throwback of Cole and Kipper “SKING”
4C3FED5D-8A3E-4287-8C19-F7554AC7ABA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Michelle is following Emily on IG and has liked her post of Christmas baking. Wonder have they been supporting each other behind the scenes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Must add these though

@SmillieKylie came up with a real life pic for us vs filtered which was perfect..
View attachment 1811216

and then @tracey3871 had some classics to add of the frontline worker Cole…
View attachment 1811218
and then the new egg…
View attachment 1811219
View attachment 1811224
And lastly a lovely throwback of Cole and Kipper “SKING”
View attachment 1811225
Just realised what the unfiltered “ makeup free” photo of KP reminds me of.
It’s Wolf, the Klingon from Star Trek the new generation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@kourtneykool - re her video on the last thread.... Skanky says, "yeah, well I'm starting to look after myself and pamper myself..." FFS you ugly witch, all you ever do is pamper yourself...!!

https://media2.tattle.life/data/video/1810/1810969-22f4669e1e1b4d6ff2b1194334a679fd.mp4
Exactly that, she titled it “self care day”. Every day is bleeping self care day in Kippers world. Would love to know where the kiddies are while she’s “looking after herself”!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Had a quick skim though the Scum online today ....... Couldn't bring myself to read the Skank articles but I did look at the Coketona turkey teef piece ..... shes crying as usual , she pleads to be knocked out (plenty of volunteers to do that for you luv ) also, in some of the heavily filtered pics she vaguely resembles Amanda Holden or Cheryl Cole , unfiltered its more like a cross between the Giant bleep and Dick Waller , where are the trading standards people ? these people are fraudsters . Speaking of the Giant bleep , she wonders why the top fashion brands said she was too fat to represent them ........ well , you wouldn't ask Larry Grayson to advertise a mixed martial arts event would you , you daft bleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1671198887989.png

For the votes folks :love:
Walked past that place in town this morning where Skanks is having her eyebrows done.
If only I'd known she was going to be there I would have hung about.
Oh well, there's bound to be another time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Latest Christmas OF…

58A1107F-EBE8-46A8-AE17-6422CC3ABC4B.jpeg

C’mon boys, come get your Christmas goodies, phoaaar it’s going to be steamy. I’m offering stuff that’s too hot for the other younger women on Only Fans, my years of modelling experience means I know what you men want

Dressed as Santa, my boobs are busting out, but you won’t see nipples…I’m such a tease

Dressed as an Elf, whoops my top’s fallen off, but my hands saved my dignity, you won’t see nipples…I’m such a tease

I’m sexily decorating my Christmas Tree, lots of cleavage on display, no nipples though…I’m such a tease

What’s this, cooking my Christmas Turkey in a sexy red negligee, luckily it’s not transparent, so you wont see nipples…I’m such a tease

Hello boys, come for a ride in my sleigh, I’m naked under my real fur coat, cheeky though as you won’t see nipples…I’m such a colossal twit

Let it snow snow snow…know what I mean boys ❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.