Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I have to agree. You can't have medicine and treatment where you exclude certain people based on morals etc. That's a slippery slope for sure.
I've signed the organ donor register years ago and if anyone ever gets bits of me well good luck to them, you can't pick and choose who gets it, that's the system you or your family have signed up to.

It has to be done quickly though, There might not be a match at that time and you can't keep just keep the lung in a fridge somewhere until someone else pops up who has the same tissue type etc.
Agree, your organ could end up going to a murderer or paedophile but that's part of the deal, the donor can't be part of the selection process

Reactions: 8

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
My friend I was with last weekend just sent me this on WhatsApp. She’s the one who saw Cole at KP’s local Co-op bigging himself up! I’m sure we aren’t the only ones who see this too, wish more people knew about tattle.
Are we allowed to advertise Tattle?, I'm not sure of the rules about it.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Hey Skanky, just spent 20 minutes studying Google earth. It's amazing how good the resolution from space is. So good in fact that we can see all your tyre tracks showing your little escape routes from the MM when you think no one is looking. When you go for a joyride be aware we know where you may pop out...

Guess what...? Sussex Police may not be watching you like a hawk, but now I and others know your MO, we have the time and the means to make sure you do get caught driving illegally.

Just when are you currently banned until?? Next stop, inside!

I only hope that you are stopped before someone is hurt or worse by your actions.
Please, please share screenshots. I don't have access to Google Earth! Mucho gracias. Blue xxx

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Blimey..... She's been mentioned in Singapore... She wouldn't do well there by looking at the prohibitions..!

Which goods are prohibited in Singapore?
  • Chewing Gum. ...
  • Firecrackers. ...
  • Controlled Drugs and psychotropic substances. ...
  • Many types of tobacco products. ...
  • Obscene and objectionable materials. ...
  • Unauthorized copies of copyrighted materials. ...
  • Endangered wildlife. ...
  • Telecommunications devices.

Katie Price going naked for the money? - Singapore News (theindependent.sg)

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
TLDR - my first one, not the best 🤦‍♀️ Well done on the thread title Foxtotty2

Kippers got the kids, pretending SS removed them into her sole custody .... her & Carol went sking but seem to be on the skids ... lying about KH & MP ... about to be interviewed by the Police for harassment ... posting awful pictures on OF ... doing 'self care' and denying texting any man including some love island nobody who said he was texting her ... having her eyebrow slugs removed ... advertising hair extensions & hair miracle gummy bears ... possibly on an egg hunt & many eggs should be afraid ... nothing much has changed ... carry on Krusties

I'm on the first page of the new thread (good one @Foxtotty2) so apologies if anyone else has said:
There are pics of Kipper emerging from hospital with crutches and a moon boot. It's wearing a tee-shirt which reads 'READY WHEN YOU ARE.'
N
You've been way too nice. Her eyes look like pissholes in the snow now 😂
Someone has given her a post-menopausal hairy chin, lol.

• Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Sadly not possible....check out the year of birth. It's just a remarkable coincidence but almost too much of a coincidence not to be true.
He's just used Carl's date of birth on the liquid holdings company the business address is the same as all of the other business garys director of

LuvyaHarve

Are you talking about Ross Kemp? I met him once and he seemed lovely.
Back on topic, skanky is a cunt.
Yep she is Rosiecosy a talentless, boggle eyed smelly one! on the last night he stormed off at the end in a sweary rant saying thankfully it was the last night. Obviously he likes female attention, i saw him put on the charm when 2 women asked for his autograph at the stage door. Maybe he just didnt enjoy Panto cos hes a Thespian🙄

• Wow

Seesaw

Chatty Member
So Skank thinks this interview is good for her. It’s in The Times, not just a Red Top, I’m being taken seriously says Skank.

Read it closely Skank, this Isn’t Lorraine Kelly going along with your every word. Yes you aren’t challenged much, but read what Sophia does say about you, much is not complimentary and you have exposed yourself for the upcoming BH, Announced you don’t care, it’s sorted, you don’t take it seriously. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see all your contradictions and lies within this article, it is not a flattering piece for you. Sadly I think you’re too thick to see this. Your own words will one day destroy you, and you’ll never see it coming.
Not many people will read it in there, it'll crash and burn 👌

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
My mate years ago hated cooking when she cooked spag bog,tipped everything in saucepa,rather than fry onions,garlic and mushrooms slowly etc,obviously never browned seperatEd mince from one lump.

Fucking awful it was,at least she owned up to it though.🤣🤮
Did you know my Mother Dolly??? LOL

Christ on a bike, I thought you had to die before decomposing...she looks like she's been dug up🤣
Thats what coke does to you - you'd think skanky would take heed would you not?

Caw1982

VIP Member
Apologies. Why do we think AFP has had a lung transplant please given the maximum age for one is 65 (60 for a double lung) She is 70 isn’t she?

Reactions: 7