Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Think maybe another cpl in the right timeframe too

I dont believe that for a second, one of my boys was exactly 4 wks early and was 5lb 6ozs. Was told that was a good weight for 4wks early
To be fair (although KP is a liar and I’m sure lied about this), my brother was born at 30 weeks and was 4.5lbs. The nurses called him Rocky.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
I'm on the first page of the new thread (good one @Foxtotty2) so apologies if anyone else has said:
There are pics of Kipper emerging from hospital with crutches and a moon boot. It's wearing a tee-shirt which reads 'READY WHEN YOU ARE.'
Now if that isn't a big shout out to that Love Island hunk, I don't know what is! :LOL:
Might be a reply to Cole's 2nd last Instagram post "READY OR NOT.HERE I COME"

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
if what she is saying is that SS now consider her a fit person to have full custody of her children(i do not believe this) why as she not been granted full custody of Princess as well(or maybe if it is true that she now as full custody of the younger two there would be no reason for Princess now not living with her as well unless Princess does not want to go back and live with her)

LuvyaHarve

Just saying one of us commons would not be on the transplant list to begin with! I Wonder how many 70years old or older ( with no claim to fame) are on the list right now.. 🤔
Maybe there wasnt a match for anyone else so she got to the top of the list.

Reactions: 8

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Sophie the source did a worse job than Prince Andrews advisors did when he got interviewed wasn't a car crash interview it was a train wreck. 🤣
maybe she was only there to supervise skanky with her kids and shes fed up with looking after her kids,skankys chaos and just had enough. perhaps she thought, give her enough rope ,she will be jailed and there will be peace for her and the family over christmas.she wont have to cook for them all over xmas, listen to her woohooing or watch her preening herself,while shes run ragged.

Blast from the past, good for a laugh. Dancing in Sheesh
roc wednesdays at sheesh , thats why she took the kids back, visitation on wednesdays, interfered with her partying. now there either tucked up in bed in mm,locked in the barn with the dogs, or sleeping elsewhere.

spudonspeed

She might have done that but it can't have magically made her a tissue match with a donor. She may have kicked up a fuss but it doesn't mean that's what the doctors based their decision on ultimately. Personally I don't see the NHS being swayed by someone like AFP and Kipper, the organ has to go to someone who's a match in a short time frame or it's wasted, doesn't matter if they're an angry twat. They do give organs to older people if they're healthy.
But you don't know if she was the only match and now there's a cloud on doubt on transplants that shouldn't be there in George Best was a match but should never be on that list .