Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunagooner

VIP Member
Mum of the year and it’s been deemed appropriate to give her sole custody of the youngest kids, plus they can skip school whenever she chooses. We gotta get with the programme Stan, the authorities know better than us 👍🏾 I do hope she gets absolutely shit-faced tonight.🙏🏽
They're in Brighton
Screenshot 2022-12-16 214613.png

Reactions: 11

VIP Member
Me thinks that "Times" interview will be the main feature of the week,
we might here about the alleged Lung transplant Surgery on Friday.

Reactions: 11

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oooooh good call, could be he’s faking it, gee the fakery of the pair of them, it‘s just constant 💩 My brain is frazzled by their games 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 We need him spotted driving her to mess up their plans 😁
I'm sure sink boys sleepy bedtime picture has been posted before by someone a few threads back tossers just cropped Syd the dog out of the picture. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Katie Price #232 - Spongeyskank Nopants begging for part in panto , she's No 'Snow White' - more like 'Binderella' with BO

• Haha

VIP Member
@Blessmyheart - I thought this was the case but wasn't entirely sure if there was any
kind of consent clause.

I too think of George Best who didn't deserve the liver, I bet that put people off organ
donations.

I actually think the hashtags he's posting are auto-generated somehow to try and get people to look at his posts, too weird and random for a man his age.....I think?

oogling

VIP Member
Been quiet as I’ve been working today. I think you guys are right - the journalist got this info from her but also made it clear what she’s up to, it doesn’t paint her in a good light. And it will also be good evidence for the bankruptcy hearing. She seriously thinks she’s done nothing wrong and I cannot understand how her awful family enable this behaviour time and time again. No wonder Edna doesn’t say anything because she’s got the benefit of it from the small amounts of PR etc she gets… she would be a total non entity if it wasn’t for her grifting sister. I’d be mortified to be related to KP.
How much do we reckon her lifestyle costs her monthly vs the small amounts she’s paid here and there??
KP equestrian and barfbombs won’t be making much if anything…
JYY etc will probably be pay per click… which again is next to nothing?
OF will be minsicule.
Backgrid? How much does she get paid?
How much would an interview get her?
Does she have a bank account? Who monitors her income!?
so many questions!
I can’t remember which it was, when she was in of one of the reality things, possibly Big Brother, she’d latched onto someone and was bragging she could get them 10k from the newspapers, they should stick with her as she knows this stuff etc!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Seesaw

Chatty Member
George Best had to be sober for so long before being considered for the transplant I believe. Is it 6months or something?. I've read stories of younger alcoholics who couldn't do it and therefore weren't considered for transplant. I'm sure he had that implant or whatever afterwards that makes you ill if you drink but did it anyway so wasted the new chance at life. Addiction is hard to overcome and maybe he'd been at it too long to stand a good chance of staying clean.
I think he had an implant or something that made him ill if he drank alcohol before any transplant could be for considered.

spudonspeed

AFP was very very lucky to get this transplant. Amy is 70, people say you can’t be a ageist in the NHS, this is wrong. Factors are considered with any transplant on the best chance of success, age is against you in this process, recovery, chance of rejection, all weigh against a successful operation the older you are, the bare facts are a younger person is more likely to benefit with the odds on a successful transplant.

From NHS documentation…
I have to agree. You can't have medicine and treatment where you exclude certain people based on morals etc. That's a slippery slope for sure.
I've signed the organ donor register years ago and if anyone ever gets bits of me well good luck to them, you can't pick and choose who gets it, that's the system you or your family have signed up to.

It has to be done quickly though, There might not be a match at that time and you can't keep just keep the lung in a fridge somewhere until someone else pops up who has the same tissue type etc.
Or go back to @WillowTree21 version of events AFP shouting and threating to go to the press and claim ageism! I know which version I believe!

Sasheyboo

Oh my sweet baby jeesus, that article. Why do these 'journalists' just take her word for things?

'She brightens as she tells me about her idea for a TV show in which she will take her revenge. “What I’ve done, I’ve kept every single article, I’ve found a lawyer, and HBO and Netflix want to do a documentary on it. So I’m going to go back to the papers and sue them for every story that they can’t prove was true.''

This just sums her up she's seen the Harry and Meghan fuss and thinks she can do the same. She's delusional and shallow getting her ideas off TV ( same with the Kieran/Savile thing) . Harry was born to one of the most famous women on the planet, you weren't love. No way can she sue for 'every story' either. I'll wait with bated breath for this show, just behind the one on social services and how to get married in Vegas! She is also obsessive and paranoid. As someone said on here, the people gong through her bins are debt collectors, not journalist now. So she brought that terrible t

It's a puff piece mostly but at least they noticed 'she talks at full pelt and gives the impression of someone trying hard to connect. Her default setting is more broadcast than receive, so she doesn’t tend to listen very carefully'' Yes because she's got a personality disorder!

There's absolutely no challenge to her when she mentions all her men have wronged her, no mention of damages and court cases with Alex Reid or Andre where SHE was the liar. It says she blames ALL her men for cheating on her, so she's libelled Andre again. No wonder she likes that journalist and calls them a 'proper' one that's because she's burned all her bridges and lied too much to the other ones. One that asks absolutely no probing questions is the one Kipper likes :rolleyes:

It's just another article full of lies and Pricey bullshit as Brenda from Bristol would say,

View attachment 1815483
Id like her to prove everything shes lied about lol i cant see anybody being intrested its just same thing over and over only diffrence is theres a diffrent bloke to add to her list every couple of years and shes desperatly trying to make out she dumped SB and she likes being single lol funnybshes not taken any shots at him yet

ClivE

VIP Member
Oh jeez I’ve just checked, it’s not his dad 🤦🏻‍♀️😩

ETA
I think it is actually sorry!
Also he’s following Carl and the other accounts linked to them both… Chris harris etc
look at the date of birth Feb1989 that would make him age 33 if you look on compaines house it says company set up on 20th April 2022,people invovled Woods Carl James born feb1989.Woods Gary Stephen born Feb1989,Woods Sasha Jay born May 1990,company overview buying and selling of own real estate(looks like they may have made a mistake when they registered his date of birth)must have give up trying to flog second hand cars and now trying to flog real estate it will prob be applied to be struck of at the two year mark just like the priceywoods they set up(so look forward to accounts in Jan 2024(it says Sasha as 51 shares and Carl as 49 so it seems like dad as none and using his name only,also says person with significant control is Shash Jay Woods

plinky2

VIP Member
There is a new car place at the old site of primo bathrooms in Takeley. I am trying to recall what it’s called/do some intel on it as I am not sure if it’s related to CW?