Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
View attachment 1814263 🤣
Well an hour later and we haven't seen a pic of the kids tucking into a delicious meal.
That pasta must have turned into slush by now.
Why does she feel the need to put everything she does on SM?
I'm really interested in watching someone get their/someone elses hair blow dried, NOT!
Still it makes a change from the 11:11 and 22:22 posts 🤣
#no onions in it? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member

How can a decent journalist for what is supposed to be a respectable paper (but isn't because it's Murdoch) do so little basic research. The easiest one to check is the South Africa story and how she's elaborated and exaggerated it over the years. DC, didn't you once put together all the newspaper report links showing how she increasingly developed the story from what actually ahppened into how she tells it now? If you still have it, could you email it to Decca Aitkenhead so that she's got a better understanding of her subject ready for the next interview?
Aita Dickenhead :ROFLMAO: Thats more like it

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I think with transplants they don’t want to waste a lung so they go down the list and the first that matches gets it
They should've skipped that one and gone to the next. Transplant organs are so precious they should always go to people rearing children or youngsters before someone of 70.

Whl1994

VIP Member
Morning Wilma you had no chance of seeing skank it's been sat in the salon getting it's rat's tails replaced all weekend and it had an early night last night in the same bed sink boy was supposedly laid up in with his mystery illness the night before. 🤣🤣🤣
Morning Stan! What a shame...I had high hopes of seeing it and punching it in the face.

Morning Stan! What a shame...I had high hopes of seeing it and punching it in the face.
Mystery illness? Fatal, I hope.

• Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I'm thinking she didn't actually serve this, it was just a post to make out she does cook for them. I bet she chucked this in the bin after posting on IG and ordered them a takeaway.
I hope to god she did it looked rank 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
@kourtneykool - re her video on the last thread.... Skanky says, "yeah, well I'm starting to look after myself and pamper myself..." FFS you ugly bitch, all you ever do is pamper yourself...!!

https://media2.tattle.life/data/video/1810/1810969-22f4669e1e1b4d6ff2b1194334a679fd.mp4
Furthermore, its a bit late innit! :)

Latest Christmas OF…

View attachment 1811313

C’mon boys, come get your Christmas goodies, phoaaar it’s going to be steamy. I’m offering stuff that’s too hot for the other younger women on Only Fans, my years of modelling experience means I know what you men want

Dressed as Santa, my boobs are busting out, but you won’t see nipples…I’m such a tease

Dressed as an Elf, whoops my top’s fallen off, but my hands saved my dignity, you won’t see nipples…I’m such a tease

I’m sexily decorating my Christmas Tree, lots of cleavage on display, no nipples though…I’m such a tease

What’s this, cooking my Christmas Turkey in a sexy red negligee, luckily it’s not transparent, so you wont see nipples…I’m such a tease

Hello boys, come for a ride in my sleigh, I’m naked under my real fur coat, cheeky though as you won’t see nipples…I’m such a colossal TWAT

Let it snow snow snow…know what I mean boys ❄❄❄❄❄
It's got it's Crown on though lol

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
Some may find this useful.

In England you are now considered to have given consent as an organ donor unless you have opted out (or are in excluded categories). It changed a few years ago.
It's really easy to opt out, you can do it online.

I don't know if it's still applicable but there used to be encouragement to specifically add 'long bones', which were very useful for accident victims etc. It's worth looking in to if you're interested in donating as much of your body as possible.

There's also the option of leaving your body to medical science too, which is hugely important. That needs to be approved by the hospital usually in advance, and not all accept all offers. If interested, it's worth asking about asap.

You and family etc have zero say in where your organs go, of course you don't. Suggesting or wishing otherwise is deeply unpleasant.

I'll fek off again, (hurrah cry some) but donating is so very important I think it was worth clarifying.
Funny enough I was going to put this on but you’ve explained it a lot more eloquently than I would. I didn’t know this until recently.

• Heart

VIP Member
Why would the Times give this oxygen thieving fucker any column space? Washed up, drugged up narcissist and animal murderer. Every day I dislike the cunt and its grifting family just a bit more (excluding the kids).
That is what I want to know.

whats the chance the next so called operation on her other foot will be on the date of the next bankruptcy hearing,or just before and she will be in so much pain she would not be able to attend so have it posponed again
The bless she goes private she can’t pick and choose her hosp appointments. Some flexibility but can’t pick and choose