Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adawu

VIP Member
She puts her arms up to try and give some shape to her torso which is very square. She thinks by having big tits it gives her curves but it doesn't. She's spongebob square pants shape
And increasingly masculine looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Here's a link to a recent Google earth grab. Clearly something is being driven around up to and over the boundaries.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a car or two parked in an outbuilding for her drug runs. Probably a discreet banger. Even Skanky knows to go undercover...
She was caught illegally driving a Fiat when banned a while ago. Used Harvey as an excuse (had to take him to hospital) and said she thought her ban had expired even though days earlier in the press she clearly knew when her ban ended.

Sasheyboo

Think maybe another cpl in the right timeframe too

I dont believe that for a second, one of my boys was exactly 4 wks early and was 5lb 6ozs. Was told that was a good weight for 4wks early
My youngest daughter was 6 weeks early she was 4lb 10 ounces and theybsaid she was a good weight for coming thatvearly she had to be monitered in hospital for a week b4 she was allowed home and because she was early and they said she had underdeveloped lungs she had to be monitered for ayear she got alung infection at 6 months and was in hospital for a week according to Skanks dates she got pregnant about 3 weeks after meeting KH all very suspect imo

helptheaged

VIP Member
I think with transplants they don’t want to waste a lung so they go down the list and the first that matches gets it

Reactions: 11

Beth1980

VIP Member
Surely she can't have had a local injection and anything more she should have not been out as for 24 hours after it is advised to be cautious of various things, even pouring a boiled kettle, so a lie? Just hope J and B are getting all their needs met wherever they are and not just used as social media puppets.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Or maybe it's a dig about the magical village-only video? Remember how it was supposed to be CCTV footage from the kids bedroom and then later speculated to be from a phone...?
I was wondering the same, is it a dig (which I'd support) or a genuine ad?

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Here's a link to a recent Google earth grab. Clearly something is being driven around up to and over the boundaries.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a car or two parked in an outbuilding for her drug runs. Probably a discreet banger. Even Skanky knows to go undercover...
Probably registered to one of her family

spudonspeed

That looks like her right foot is bandaged so why was the boot on her left when she was seen outside the hospital? I dare say it's probably all to do with mirror images but I don't see how.

View attachment 1814519

View attachment 1814518
That doesn't look like C&W hospital patient entrance!
Also brows not looking one bit dissolved. I had blood and scabbing hours after one stroke removed. Scab lasted over 2 weeks.

Last edited:
  • Wow