Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
Well, as I’ve said before, she didn’t know if it was Kieran’s child or Leo’s. The dates/premature weight just didn’t add up. Jett & Bunny do look alike though.
Think maybe another cpl in the right timeframe too

One of the comments picks up the eight weeks early but 5lb baby...!
I dont believe that for a second, one of my boys was exactly 4 wks early and was 5lb 6ozs. Was told that was a good weight for 4wks early

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

mrspig99

VIP Member
It depends what she wants from a relationship.There will never be a shortage of morons who want to be with her for the perks, or some one who wants to join the “ I’ve shagged Kipper” club.
I could have a great deal of sympathy for her,if she actually treated people with some kindness.
To be honest, she would just be better remaining single.No one is suggesting she becomes a nun, but perhaps do some casual dating.Be a little more circumspect, a little more discreet.
By that I mean don’t introduce him to your kids as Daddy number infinity plus 1,or tell people about his knob size.
It's not exactly an exclusive club though is it? Lol!

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Hey, I love these little hats. Always look good on my avatar. Happy Hanukkah everyone.
Re the interview in the Times, isn't this enough evidence to show the authorities what a shit mother, dog owner, horse owner, cook, cleaner, bankrupt she is?
The only thing she is good at is twisting the truth, now SB is looking for the sympathy vote because he has 'man flu', poor baby.
Another kerching paycheck to pay her bills but WHY THE FUCK IS SHE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS?
More like a Colombian Head cold

• Haha

VIP Member
And here we go.

And this... but you will need a subscription.

• Angry
  • Sick

helptheaged

VIP Member
I like the comment KP believes what she says but it is unreliable

It’s because she is using the selfie mode, so when she pans the camera down, it shows the image the other way round. 😘
But when she left hospital she had bare feet and nail polish on

It’s because she is using the selfie mode, so when she pans the camera down, it shows the image the other way round. 😘
But when left hospital she had bare feet and red nail

kirajodie

VIP Member
It must be a trait of narcissism. My mum is an awful narcissist. She has 4 kids and 2 step kids and 10 grandchildren. She has no relationship with 3 of her kids including me and one of her step kids and only sees 4 of her grandchildren. Yet she boasts on Facebook about having 6 children and 10 grandchildren and how busy that makes her!

Also…..
Surely MP liked sink boys post by accident??!
If she did it's probably because he felt ill, and it would wind KP up . Good on her

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I saw her years and years ago, she looked so fresh faced and was very very pretty, so sad to see what drugs have done to her face 🙁
I met her a few times when I was a dancer. She was living in a rough old pub near Lewisham. I’ve far more time for her then Kipper. She told us about her life and it was an eye opener. She was still very pretty and I remember she had the Burberry mini skirt on.😂😂

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
I've just read the interview poor misjudged Katie has done and i'm crying as i type this but she's inspired me to be truthful to you all and i ask for your forgiveness,,, my name isn't Stan Butler my birth name is kerplunk Squibble Niblick king of the potato people. 🤪🤪 Skankys still a fucking cunt lying narcissistic violent bullying freeloading drink and drug addict animal killing cunt.
I've actually been waiting for your expert opinion on the spag bol she was making, Stan. I am sure you have an opinion...!!

• Haha
  • Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Doesn't appear to matter to anyone!
They're HER chattles to do whatever she wishes seeing as it's still portrayed as the supermum of the decade.
What is important here is that they are back where they belong, in a warm, stable environment surrounded by the loving parent who provides for their every need.
Safe from the abuse of clean clothes, clean house, real healthy food, rules and routine and the stupidity of an education!
I cam imagine Kipper reading that and patting herself on the back thinking it's a compliment 🤣

• Haha