Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed as well. I was the first to call him Sparticus on here, can't even remember why now and Pom did a picture. Shows that he reads Tattle and secondly has no thoughts or imagination of his own! Thick, illiterate moron. I hate him and have good personal reasons to do so.
Yeah I remember him being referred to Spartacus.

Also, he was referred to as Max Headroom.

Hence, Spartacus Maximus. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So it’s been sold. Advert suggest it wasn’t kept in a good condition.
Only posted this as she is no longer resident there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Harvey = deflection 🙄
So she's going to talk about herself over Anna & whichever poor unfortunate victim they rope in? Is this to run in conjunction with her special schools that she opened.....oh wait...that didn't happen 🙄. The reality is that she can no longer flog brand Pricey as a stand alone so she's having to use the kids. It's only the kids that generate any interest. It's so sad that she's using them like an accessory.

As much as she riles us all up, she actually has very little now. She had so much & has thrown it all away. No home of her own. No big brand association. No red carpet events. No top name designers wanting to dress her. Shacked up with Crawl in a tiny house with a tiny garden (nothing wrong with it at all but a huge comedown for her). Flogging cheap tat on Insta that either doesn't arrive or doesn't work. The closest to a red carpet event has been a night out a Shaggerzulu. Staging photo's with empty bags & boxes. It must all really sting. BUT I just can't feel sorry for her because she's bought it all on herself & been so utterly vile to so many people 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh you have to be bleeping kidding.
Nope, have checked and it’s sold. Hate to imagine what it must look like and she wasn’t even there a year.

Could this be part of the reason “Harvey” has a house near Carl? People on here questioned if it was actually Katie’s house paid for by Harvey.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
"The property is currently tenanted and is in need of some further remedial work."
I bet it is!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Nope, have checked and it’s sold. Hate to imagine what it must look like and she wasn’t even there a year.

Could this be part of the reason “Harvey” has a house near Carl? People on here questioned if it was actually Katie’s house paid for by Harvey.
I absolutely believe it's her house but it's done in Harvey's name so she doesn't have to pay any rent or bills. If it wasn't for that house Harvey would effectively be homeless. Yup, she's such a great mum 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So she's going to talk about herself over Anna & whichever poor unfortunate victim they rope in? Is this to run in conjunction with her special schools that she opened.....oh wait...that didn't happen 🙄. The reality is that she can no longer flog brand Pricey as a stand alone so she's having to use the kids. It's only the kids that generate any interest. It's so sad that she's using them like an accessory.

As much as she riles us all up, she actually has very little now. She had so much & has thrown it all away. No home of her own. No big brand association. No red carpet events. No top name designers wanting to dress her. Shacked up with Crawl in a tiny house with a tiny garden (nothing wrong with it at all but a huge comedown for her). Flogging cheap tat on Insta that either doesn't arrive or doesn't work. The closest to a red carpet event has been a night out a Shaggerzulu. Staging photo's with empty bags & boxes. It must all really sting. BUT I just can't feel sorry for her because she's bought it all on herself & been so utterly vile to so many people 😏
Shall I go undercover.... I’m on the spectrum and if I can get on, ask her some REAL questions 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Blimey, they've more or less said "It's been abused badly by the latest tenant and will need a LOT of repairs so we couldn't take current pictures, but this is what it used to look like before cuntchops moved in".
Wouldn't you be scundered if your house was referenced like that ? :eek:No bloody shame.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Blimey, they've more or less said "It's been abused badly by the latest tenant and will need a LOT of repairs so we couldn't take current pictures, but this is what it used to look like before cuntchops moved in".
Wouldn't you be scundered if your house was referenced like that ? :eek:No bloody shame.:mad:
Should make the witch pay 💰 for the damages 🤬😡

She’s done that to every house she’s had

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I know the tv screen is practically on your lap. 🤣🤣 I’m finding something funny or I’d blow a gasket 😡 with the rest of it

The TV looks like the sides of a blow up castle lol 😄 xx.

I've treated Cole to one..it looks like his enjoying it 🤭 xx.

Resizer_16140435497500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shall I go undercover.... I’m on the spectrum and if I can get on, ask her some REAL questions 🤔
I am too, and in my opinion Anna is fantastic. I encourage people to read her book regarding her early years with the boys. But, I fear that this may not be helpful for the Autistic community or Anna herself and what she stands for.

As for the property, it was bought as a “Buy to let” and although the owner has made a profit on his purchase Katie has clearly caused plenty of issues.
Creditors had suspicions regarding the owner of the property and wether he had connections to Jeyda (JYY) but initial checks haven’t found a link.

So Skankiflaps is currently totally technically homeless... And living in a 3 bed semi ( nowt wrong with that obviously) owned by Glutoteef the Snarldiclous??? So if when it goes tits up come summer when the pubs clubs etc all open up and he off out in the shitenight clubs of Essex Chigwell pretty much constantly now he s "famous" and smiling his turkey teeth n tats, girls slipping him the eye, numbers ... She s homeless..and prob up for assault in a club attacking a female after her maaan..!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I noticed the wording “Katie is plotting....” I know people feel the Red tops are on Katie’s side but their wording isn’t at all supportive. They literally post stories that promote traffic for them and put very little care into the written word or even spell checking. She’d have a very hard time saying “Don’t believe what you read” as the papers have literally printed what she has given them. Hence why they turn the comments of on stories that cause offence or are inflammatory. She can’t blame the paper for nasty comments and bullying in particular articles if they stopped comments and literally leave the wording she has provided them with.

And the red tops have no loyalty ... Except to circulation numbers... And now in the digital website/ article views so they can pitch for and charge too end for advertisers. If they start to think the public will go for anti swanky articles more they will throw her under the bus and discard her just like that. All the main stream and the red goodie all about the money pwicey... Your days as a paid contributor are seriously numbered ... If not already gone... They want need new outlandish shocking headline articles... And moving onto slating her will give them soooo much scope... Higher viewing figs engagement. Tides turning skanky... Get your rubber ring n arm bands ready cos when it does Snarl will long gone into Sheeshvi!le.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Reading the description 'needs remedial work', 'photos prior to current tenancy' basically confirms what we all thought and she has trashed the place. How can someone, especially with kids, live like that? She is an utter pig and has no respect or regard for anything or anyone - property, kids and other peoples health with her and 'Killer Camp Carl' flouting Covid Restrictions. Troglodyte.

I think it is her house and she's installed Harvey there and made a big deal of it being his house to get it paid for by Harvey/SS. It looks like a tarts boudoir inside with all the bling, crushed velvet, glass etc. Hardly a 'safe' environment for an autistic adult prone to violent outburst (in her words) to reside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.