Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve clearly been swearing around him again. They have a cheek to wonder where it comes from. 🙄😡
Adults and young people with complex needs don’t pick up language like that by accident - yes he’s an adult but this hasn’t started overnight. I never would have dared swear around my parents even as an an adult because it’s about respect so I don’t know why she doesn’t check him. It’s not funny to have him perform for the cameras like that does he even know he’s being filmed ?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Carwash has failed to make her pregnant so he will be expendable, I wonder if he has any idea he is "just her driver".
I wonder if he is just not ready to be a father. He is alike a teenage boy. Tbh very much like KP.
Perhaps he doesnt want to be daddy no..... lost count...

Reactions: 10
I wonder if he is just not ready to be a father. He is alike a teenage boy. Tbh very much like KP.
Perhaps he doesnt want to be daddy no..... lost count...
He’s not daft he knows if he has a child with her he’s stuck with her forever in some respects. When she was doing that pregnancy test ages ago for YouTube he was shitting his pants in case it was positive and not in an ‘I’m excited to be a dad but nervous ‘ kind of way

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In my opinion She films him swearing because she loves the attention. Any attention is positive attention to Katie. I definitely think she’s sworn around him since he was a young age and he’s picked the words up. He doesn’t know what these words mean so to him they’re just like all the other words that he knows. I just wish that she’d give him some privacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Adults and young people with complex needs don’t pick up language like that by accident - yes he’s an adult but this hasn’t started overnight. I never would have dared swear around my parents even as an an adult because it’s about respect so I don’t know why she doesn’t check him. It’s not funny to have him perform for the cameras like that does he even know he’s being filmed ?
Im the same, I swear like a trooper but still to this day id never swear in front of my mum or dad, like you say its respect, plus my dad would kick my ass 🤣

She films him swearing because she loves the attention. Any attention is positive attention to Katie.
And her deluded fans think its hilarious

• Haha
  • Angry
Im the same, I swear like a trooper but still to this day id never swear in front of my mum or dad, like you say its respect, plus my dad would kick my ass 🤣
So I've noticed, I'm just as bad but I never swear when near children.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I've noticed, I'm just as bad but I never swear when near children.
🤣🤣 I empty my swear jar before i come on here, by the time i log off im loaded hahaa
Ive been quite good lately, I'll need to go on a proper rant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.