Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am too, and in my opinion Anna is fantastic. I encourage people to read her book regarding her early years with the boys. But, I fear that this may not be helpful for the Autistic community or Anna herself and what she stands for.

As for the property, it was bought as a “Buy to let” and although the owner has made a profit on his purchase Katie has clearly caused plenty of issues.
Creditors had suspicions regarding the owner of the property and wether he had connections to Jeyda (JYY) but initial checks haven’t found a link.
I think there was a finance company involved with the property too??? I've thrown the info away.

Nah lucky 7 and Katie will get out of it somehow.
Well someone signed the tenancy agreement and they are normally as tight as a duck's arse in favour of the property owner.

Reactions: 7
This pic is so upsetting. Harvey looks like he's getting bigger. It's like a still from My 600lb Life with someone bed bound 😢

I wonder if she'll be watching the PM address the country tonight explaining how he'll get us out of lockdown? Oh, of course not....I forgot the rules don't apply to Skanky Flaps & she's done what the duck she likes from the start 😡
I thought exactly this re poor Harvey and 600lb life. Really shocking. It could be the angle of the photo though?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She probably didn’t get the deposit back and the repairs came out of that?
I don't think the deposit would cover the damage to that property. Not even close.

Snarl will end up selling and moving after splitting up with stinkflaps.... Cos he won't won't to be 3 doors up from Harvey... Will her agents lucky7 cough up for another rental cos she has no actual home of her own??? Surely any letting agents now will figure who it's for even if lucky7 rent it in their name?? Can't imagine she can rent anything in her name cos they do credit checks..
Unfortunately, there are always unscrupulous landlords who couldn't care less and have the muscle to back it up. I think that Harvey's house has been bought with his trust fund money. He will go into care leaving KP free to live in his house for as long as she likes or she'll use it as collateral to trade up if she can assuming there is a malleable trustee in the mix.

Let's quickly churn out a load of crap to make her look like a victim 🙄. "a source', my arse!
She's so stupid she must surely have taken exams in Stupid.

It’s moobie here. I deleted my account. I got worried I had said a lot about myself as I’m so close proximity and when they started showing Harvey’s house I just did a delete!
It makes me so uncomfortable she is so open about where it all is it’s so easy to find
I’ve been avoiding them where possible
Rule 1. stay safe. You did the right thing. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think the deposit would cover the damage to that property. Not even close.
I think you're right. Deposit is usually 4 weeks rent, sometimes 6.

What does that work out as, £10k max??

If the house was as bad as people say, £10k isn't going to go far.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think you're right. Deposit is usually 4 weeks rent, sometimes 6.

What does that work out as, £10k max??

If the house was as bad as people say, £10k isn't going to go far.
The Deposit/Bond was quoted as £4903.84 on the advert for the house.

• Haha
  • Wow

New lips?
She looks so plastic and stupid and the eyebrows have had a new coat of gloss paint I see. She can't see how hypocritical she is being when Cole is trolling on Sun threads. Get your own house in order you munter before expecting anyone else to do anything. St KP is nutz official!

The Deposit/Bond was quoted as £4903.84 on the advert for the house.
Well that may pay for re-turfing and re-stoning entrance but internally... never. Oh and then there is the cost of Rentokil, other pest controllers, including Hagrid the cat, are available.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks so plastic and stupid and the eyebrows have had a new coat of gloss paint I see. She can't see how hypocritical she is being when Cole is trolling on Sun threads. Get your own house in order you munter before expecting anyone else to do anything. St KP is nutz official!

Well that may pay for re-turfing and re-stoning entrance but internally... never. Oh and then there is the cost of Rentokil, other pest controllers, including Hagrid the cat, are available.
What’s with the constant eye closing , she looks like she’s about to nod off. When she speaks she always sounds like she’s been drinking, she’s all slurry and I bet she has a spittoon by the side of her bed dirty witch

Loooool 😄 Cole Spartacus Maximus Headroom 😘 xx.

View attachment 451608
Pom you’ve done the impossible and made him look a little more attractive here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loooool 😄 Cole Spartacus Maximus Headroom 😘 xx.

View attachment 451608
What a shame you can't post it on the Sun thread where he is hiding as Spartacus Maximus but very badly. Well done your Royal Pomness 💕 🤗

What’s with the constant eye closing , she looks like she’s about to nod off. When she speaks she always sounds like she’s been drinking, she’s all slurry and I bet she has a spittoon by the side of her bed dirty witch

Pom you’ve done the impossible and made him look a little more attractive here 🤣
I think the 3 sets of eyelashes are too heavy for her poor plastic eyelids - or, as you say, she'sh pisshed (hic) :)

• Haha
  • Heart
What a shame you can't post it on the Sun thread where he is hiding as Spartacus Maximus but very badly. Well done your Royal Pomness 💕 🤗

I think the 3 sets of eyelashes are too heavy for her poor plastic eyelids - or, as you say, she'sh pisshed (hic) :)
Thank you 💖🤗😘 xx.
More pics coming later 🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure she has bought that house for Harvey... houses are over £300k here

Reactions: 10
Is there a photographer on here? Would you be able to answer whether particular photos are paid for by papers etc and they can use them as much as they want or does Katie get further payment if a photo is reused.
Its early does my question make sense?
I don't know. But I'd guess she not making much from pics now. @Fifthavenue said there were a lot of unsold pics from the Maldives because nobody wanted to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure she has bought that house for Harvey... houses are over £300k here
Yeah also that house was last sold in 2015? Suggests its a rental to me.

ETA: The house Harvey is in was sold in 2015 for £320k. Confirmed on Land Registry. No way she has bought it.

Also, its not 'opposite' Cole's, its 150 yards down the road, up a cul-de-sac.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So more lies about 'buying a house for Harvey' then...
Yeah, I mean could give KP the benefit of the doubt and say the sale hasn't been registered with Land Registry yet.

But nah, its a massive bleeping porkie pie, course it is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.