Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snarl will end up selling and moving after splitting up with stinkflaps.... Cos he won't won't to be 3 doors up from Harvey... Will her agents lucky7 cough up for another rental cos she has no actual home of her own??? Surely any letting agents now will figure who it's for even if lucky7 rent it in their name?? Can't imagine she can rent anything in her name cos they do credit checks..

Reactions: 11
Blimey, they've more or less said "It's been abused badly by the latest tenant and will need a LOT of repairs so we couldn't take current pictures, but this is what it used to look like before cuntchops moved in".
Wouldn't you be scundered if your house was referenced like that ? :eek:No bloody shame.:mad:
Was thinking to myself, £1.19m, although a huge amount of money, doesn't seem that expensive for such a larhe house in Ashtead.

Therefore, the house must be in really bad condition.

Snarl will end up selling and moving after splitting up with stinkflaps.... Cos he won't won't to be 3 doors up from Harvey... Will her agents lucky7 cough up for another rental cos she has no actual home of her own??? Surely any letting agents now will figure who it's for even if lucky7 rent it in their name?? Can't imagine she can rent anything in her name cos they do credit checks..
If only @peeko were here so we could ask him what his intentions are 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is there a photographer on here? Would you be able to answer whether particular photos are paid for by papers etc and they can use them as much as they want or does Katie get further payment if a photo is reused.
Its early does my question make sense?

Reactions: 8
I noticed the wording “Katie is plotting....” I know people feel the Red tops are on Katie’s side but their wording isn’t at all supportive. They literally post stories that promote traffic for them and put very little care into the written word or even spell checking. She’d have a very hard time saying “Don’t believe what you read” as the papers have literally printed what she has given them. Hence why they turn the comments of on stories that cause offence or are inflammatory. She can’t blame the paper for nasty comments and bullying in particular articles if they stopped comments and literally leave the wording she has provided them with.
That’s so interesting, I know zero about media ☺

Reactions: 5
Is there a photographer on here? Would you be able to answer whether particular photos are paid for by papers etc and they can use them as much as they want or does Katie get further payment if a photo is reused.
Maybe @Fifthavenue would know?

Reactions: 9
As someone on the spectrum and also the parent of a child on the spectrum I honestly, wholeheartedly feel that Katie is now exploiting the Autistic community. She has tried many of her go to ways of making money and hasn’t been successful. The only thing that people are interested in is Harvey, who has Autism, and she has discovered she gets bookings by exploiting this. Anna Kennedy contacted Katie several days before Katie promoted the petition for the children. Katie sent her a half hearted WhatsApp to show she’d signed it. A couple of days ago Anna commented that ITV were interested in the petition, suddenly Katie wants to do an Autism talk show 😡

I really hope and pray that this doesn’t backfire for Anna and the Autistic community 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don't know. But I'd guess she not making much from pics now. @Fifthavenue said there were a lot of unsold pics from the Maldives because nobody wanted to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning everyone. @Fifthavenue should be able to answer them questions, although I haven’t seen much of the name coming up. Totally agree that she’s on her arse. She literally has Harvey now and then maybe princess, bunny and jett to fall back on with the odd photo shoot. How very sad (that doesn’t mean I have an ounce of sympathy tho 🤢). I totally think Harvey’s house is for her, 1million %. The thing that confuses me a tad tho, is when he goes to residential in sept, ss won’t pay for that house will they? Is she just hoping she’s gonna turn things around this time? Does she thinks she gonna get to Elton Johns ball after exploiting Harvey for a few years? Daft cow. Also, she’s not gonna be able to do as much with him when he lives away from her is she, It will just be her gob and let’s face it, her without Harvey is grim.

Reactions: 12
I don't know. But I'd guess she not making much from pics now. @Fifthavenue said there were a lot of unsold pics from the Maldives because nobody wanted to buy
Must be a nightmare for their neighbours with all the paps camping out to get a pic of the famous KP and her handsome beau......in her dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s moobie here. I deleted my account. I got worried I had said a lot about myself as I’m so close proximity and when they started showing Harvey’s house I just did a delete!
It makes me so uncomfortable she is so open about where it all is it’s so easy to find
I’ve been avoiding them where possible

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It seems Cole has taken to replying to negative comments on The Sun, under the username Spartacus Maximus?

What a bleeping loser. Parades himself like a bleeping absolute pranny on Instagram, but can't take even the slightest bit of criticism!
I think he might have got the idea from one of @Pom Bear 's pics... he is such a total prat and social misfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder where the cat is now the rental has been sold? It looks like Blade may be at Harvey's house. Would Carl have the cat at his and would Sid accept it? :unsure:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone. @Fifthavenue should be able to answer them questions, although I haven’t seen much of the name coming up. Totally agree that she’s on her arse. She literally has Harvey now and then maybe princess, bunny and jett to fall back on with the odd photo shoot. How very sad (that doesn’t mean I have an ounce of sympathy tho 🤢). I totally think Harvey’s house is for her, 1million %. The thing that confuses me a tad tho, is when he goes to residential in sept, ss won’t pay for that house will they? Is she just hoping she’s gonna turn things around this time? Does she thinks she gonna get to Elton Johns ball after exploiting Harvey for a few years? Daft cow. Also, she’s not gonna be able to do as much with him when he lives away from her is she, It will just be her gob and let’s face it, her without Harvey is grim.
I think she’ll have to notify the DHSS when Harvey goes into the school just like you have to notify them when you go into hospital,but we no she won’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

So it’s been sold. Advert suggest it wasn’t kept in a good condition.
Only posted this as she is no longer resident there.
Can you imagine how much remedial work it actually needed? Wonder who will foot that bill - Lucky7???

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.