Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how close one of her fellas have come to giving her a right slap when sheā€™s tormenting & humiliating them
Honestly, I don't think any of them had - if they had we would have been certain to have endless wife beater stories from her. I also think that Peter and Kieran are very good fathers and would rather have left a situation than stay in it and become threatening or violent in any way.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, I don't think any of them had - if they had we would have been certain to have endless wife beater stories from her. I also think that Peter and Kieran are very good fathers and would rather have left a situation than stay in it and become threatening or violent in any way.
Oh yes of course she would milk it šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Here we go....
I see the man child is on planet Goon today again then. Go away and shut your tic tac trap up, haven't you got some cars to wash?

• Haha
Cole's making out like he actually owns that Lamborghini again, like that Lamborghini hasn't been on the market for yonks! šŸ™„

He is such a knob. Cocky and thinks he's a star. 'Not after fame, Cole' who can't stop filming selfies and staring down the camera though.

• Haha
Surely, deep down, constantly being referred to as ā€˜Katie Priceā€™s boyfriendā€™ has got to sting a bit for a man with such a massive ego?

Reactions: 15

Bankrupt Pwicey splashing the cash??? How tacky, so many places at the table, maybe that's why no fine, the police were there having dinner.
He actually spent some time alone walking the dog, thought they were glued together??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Bankrupt Pwicey splashing the cash??? How tacky, so many places at the table, maybe that's why no fine, the police were there having dinner.
He actually spent some time alone walking the dog, thought they were glued together??
I would guess that this display of chavvy tat was thrown together while they were out with horses, dogs, bikes etc. I'm pleased he got a cake though.... because the 63 he got last week weren't enough šŸ™„. Obviously that whole tacky display will have been freebies. Who the hell want's anything endorsed by this pair of halfwits?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
WTAF are the Sun playing at? Last week they reported that the 'cabin in the garden' wheeze was a load of old shite, and now they're referencing it as if it actually happened? And publishing photos of a garden the size of a postage stamp that quite clearly had no cabin in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she will say the place settings were for the children (glass for minors šŸ¤„) that I highly doubt wouldā€™ve stayed there when they had online lessons the next day šŸ¤Æ

• Angry
Reactions: 6
WTAF are the Sun playing at? Last week they reported that the 'cabin in the garden' wheeze was a load of old shite, and now they're referencing it as if it actually happened? And publishing photos of a garden the size of a postage stamp that quite clearly had no cabin in it.
Her hair looks a different colour and longer too...?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Six or 7 places set there, non of which are 2 meters apart. Where are the police whilst they flaunt this so blatantly???? Mind you, making themselves more hated by the general public who adhere to Covid restrictions. Pwiceys and 'Killer Camp Carl' you are sticking 2 fingers up to those people who pay your wages.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
And she will say the place settings were for the children (glass for minors šŸ¤„) that I highly doubt wouldā€™ve stayed there when they had online lessons the next day šŸ¤Æ
Wine glasses on the table...but they claim they don't drink....???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Gran, 81, devastated after plans to visit Egyptian toyboy, 36, for week of passion cancelled & she canā€™t get a refund" https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fa...tian-toyboy-devestated-trip-cancelled-refund/

This will be skanky flaps in 40 years from now. Having exhausted the supply of young desperate idiots in this country. She'll find 1 in Turkey as she pops across for her 32nd facelift & 15th set of teef. We'll be hearing about how she's found "the one" for the 57th time šŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s all just basically a big advert isnā€™t it? Katie didnā€™t ā€˜organiseā€™ any of it - a load of tacky party companies just came round and took a load of photographs.
I canā€™t imagine that Louis Vuitton would be all that happy with someone using their trademark on a cake, either. Arenā€™t there laws about that kind of thing?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.