Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, what must all these beauty, hair people think, one minute she is raving about that Weaves and Waves woman, that she is going to donate her hairpiece to a raffle every 6 weeks, that happened once and she wishes she had been having hair pieces years ago. Then just chops and change with hairdressers, MUA, etc. Obviously just happy with their 5 minutes of fame and a free ad in the Sun. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Roll out the kids again for that deflection from the bad press and make sure you tag in your clothing company 🙄🤣
This pic is so upsetting. Harvey looks like he's getting bigger. It's like a still from My 600lb Life with someone bed bound 😢

I wonder if she'll be watching the PM address the country tonight explaining how he'll get us out of lockdown? Oh, of course not....I forgot the rules don't apply to Skanky Flaps & she's done what the duck she likes from the start 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Bankrupt Pwicey splashing the cash??? How tacky, so many places at the table, maybe that's why no fine, the police were there having dinner.
He actually spent some time alone walking the dog, thought they were glued together??
I laughed when I saw the amount of total crap stuffed into that garden. Absolutely ridiculous and so childish. The chairs are simply hideous! I'm still laughing 😂

Roll out the kids again for that deflection from the bad press and make sure you tag in your clothing company 🙄🤣
Are we gathering from the pic that Harvey can't sit up properly now due to her neglect of his health - he looks dreadful poor lad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I laughed when I saw the amount of total crap stuffed into that garden. Absolutely ridiculous and so childish. The chairs are simply hideous! I'm still laughing 😂
I know the tv screen is practically on your lap. 🤣🤣 I’m finding something funny or I’d blow a gasket 😡 with the rest of it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I know the tv screen is practically on your lap. 🤣🤣 I’m finding something funny or I’d blow a gasket 😡 with the rest of it
Keep laughing because it really is very funny. That is the size of Cole's garden - not the acres she was used to. It looks like she's moved in and got nowhere to put the furniture. Shame the 'cabin' came down as you could have put some of it in there hahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also if this was done when they all out walking the the dogs. Where was precious as I’m sure they had access to the inside of the house ? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also if this was done when they all out walking the the dogs. Where was precious as I’m sure they had access to the inside of the house ? 🤔
Something has happened to Precious I fear. Princess hasn't posted pics of her cuddling the dog for ages. Should check under the chocolate cakes, large chairs and stoof.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Bankrupt Pwicey splashing the cash??? How tacky, so many places at the table, maybe that's why no fine, the police were there having dinner.
He actually spent some time alone walking the dog, thought they were glued together??
How tit is their garden??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would guess that this display of chavvy tat was thrown together while they were out with horses, dogs, bikes etc. I'm pleased he got a cake though.... because the 63 he got last week weren't enough 🙄. Obviously that whole tacky display will have been freebies. Who the hell want's anything endorsed by this pair of halfwits?
I'm wondering if those 'cakes' are just for show? They look like the cardboard imitations you see in a bakery window, lol x

Are we gathering from the pic that Harvey can't sit up properly now due to her neglect of his health - he looks dreadful poor lad.
Oh poor Harvey.....but I can't see the picture of him...x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
P
This pic is so upsetting. Harvey looks like he's getting bigger. It's like a still from My 600lb Life with someone bed bound 😢

I wonder if she'll be watching the PM address the country tonight explaining how he'll get us out of lockdown? Oh, of course not....I forgot the rules don't apply to Skanky Flaps & she's done what the duck she likes from the start 😡
Well said Pink. I agree with you. Harvey does look like he may be putting weight on. He's certainly not losing any. I'm really fearing for Harveys health now.

bleeping hell Skanky, help him or let someone who will help him do it. You're killing that boy because you're too interested in you and 'Killer Camp Carl'. You're an absolute disgrace of a 'mother' and I'm using that term very loosely. Bit like your morals and knickers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Think Carl or Katie are trolling on the latest Sun story about his birthday on the comments 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
P

Well said Pink. I agree with you. Harvey does look like he may be putting weight on. He's certainly not losing any. I'm really fearing for Harveys health now.

bleeping hell Skanky, help him or let someone who will help him do it. You're killing that boy because you're too interested in you and 'Killer Camp Carl'. You're an absolute disgrace of a 'mother' and I'm using that term very loosely. Bit like your morals and knickers.
She said after the documentary that he was going to start eating healthier then almost straight away she and Cole gave him some cheesecake. They don’t care about his health at all. Horrid “mother”.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Looks like Henlle Hall are still entertaining Lucky 7 people, wasn’t just Pwicey and Cole.
Henlle Hall are a disgrace, you can hear that so called ‘influencer’ say “this is home for a little while” this can’t keep happening😡

I take it the ‘gold’ rose was returned back to the store 🤷🏻‍♀️

Think Carl or Katie are trolling on the latest Sun story about his birthday on the comments 🤣🤣
🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️ Heads off to the comments section..

Snarl and his house will soon start to resemble Onslo and Daisy’s off ‘Keeping up Appearances’ he wears a vest more than Onslo does🤣🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
God how the mighty have fallen...not gonna get ur hidden horses in ur garden now are u, greasy head 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It seems Cole has taken to replying to negative comments on The Sun, under the username Spartacus Maximus?

What a bleeping loser. Parades himself like a bleeping absolute pranny on Instagram, but can't take even the slightest bit of criticism!

• Haha
  • Angry
It seems Cole has taken to replying to negative comments on The Sun, under the username Spartacus Maximus?

What a bleeping loser. Parades himself like a bleeping absolute pranny on Instagram, but can't take even the slightest bit of criticism!
I've noticed as well. I was the first to call him Sparticus on here, can't even remember why now and Pom did a picture. Shows that he reads Tattle and secondly has no thoughts or imagination of his own! Thick, illiterate moron. I hate him and have good personal reasons to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Harvey = deflection 🙄
Plotting🤔 how very apt! It’s for her YouTube channel as no one watches her pointless videos with her n Spartacus-head, I only watch the videos with H as he’s a joy to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.