Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss pointy chin has had her nails done and is showing it off on her stories telling people to mind their own business. People like this lot need to get a dose of covid. Not a fatal one obv. Just bad enough to prove to them this is serious and real. I've had it recently and it completely knocked me off my feet. It's real, and you're a bleep Fern 😒
I’ve had to take myself off her thread on here and I’ve blocked her on ig after the other day as she just riles me up; I’m glad someone said she’d deleted the stories of her being at the party so clearly she knows she and all the others were wrong but obvs won’t admit it... she’s absolutely vile 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’ve had to take myself off her thread on here and I’ve blocked her on ig after the other day as she just riles me up; I’m glad someone said she’d deleted the stories of her being at the party so clearly she knows she and all the others were wrong but obvs won’t admit it... she’s absolutely vile 😡
I didn't even know she had a thread! Unfortunately I have a couple of mutual friends with her so she's always cropping up on my Insta feed. I find her fascinating tbh. The tiny body with the awful fake boobs, the big head, the pointy chin, the voice...odd.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen Coles latest IG? 'Call the police because we are walking the dogs'. You thick twit Cole. You have breached Covid restrictions everyday, you illiterate moron:

1. Visit to the cottage for Valentines Day. alledgedly for 'work'. What work were you doing you cling-on? Spoken to by police.

2. Second visit by the police.

3. Drove 30 miles on Friday to get a no doubt "freebie' takeaway from Sheesh you pair of scroungers. Ditto getting your scavaging hands on your 'Prep Kitchen' meals, no doubt free again.

3. Multiple people in and out of the house doing Pwiceys nails, hair, make up. Someone in yesterday injecting shite into Skankys lips which you recorded and posted on social media. Again breaching Covid rules. Mixing with god knows how many random people, putting Pwiceys kids and Peter and Kerians families at risk as well. I seriously worry for Harvey.

4. Random driving around everywhere, everyday, non appear to be 'essential travel'. Most of the time not only breaching Covid restrictions but normally with no seatbelt on.

5. Either don't even bother to wear a facemask, even though they are mandatory (sure someone can explain what that means to you) or incorrectly. Absolutely no respect for the health of others.

You are a grade A Tosser, you've got no chance of a celebrity career after Sanky, you've shown your true colours. Bully, troll, threatening people (including women), always looking for a fight. Driving with illegal numberplates, apparently no insurance.

I personally can't wait for the restrictions to lift so the public who have adhered to restrictions can tell you what they really think of you and your pathalogical liar of a 'girlfriend'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is Precious still not old enough to go for a walk...? 🤔 😔 Sid is there
plus he is banging on about people calling the police as they are out on a dog walk 🙄
You know what Cole, it hadn't occured to me to call the old bill on you, but thanks for giving me that idea gonna be doing a lot more of that from now on every time you stick your head above the parapet! 👍

Ps duck off you shifty eyed, peroxide teeth, Dagenham Dave bleep!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You know what Cole, it hadn't occured to me to call the old bill on you, but thanks for giving me that idea gonna be doing a lot more of that from now on every time you stick your head above the parapet! 👍

Ps duck off you shifty eyed, peroxide teeth, Dagenham Dave bleep!!!!
Hmmm. “Dagenham Dave” I’m originally from dagenham and no I don’t wear tracksuits 🤣

• Haha
Reminder to brighten your day and where is Precious?

she sounds pissed in this video.. and Juniors expression . He looks like he doesnt even want to be there.

At least 21 containers of food, why would you be so proud to show that off when you sign up for a cooking show. 😳
which cooking show? Please dont say masterchef as i love this programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she sounds pissed in this video.. and Juniors expression . He looks like he doesnt even want to be there.

Sorry, you are out of luck, however Katie doesn't commit to anything so she will either pull out or duck up very early on.

• Haha
  • Sad

A snippet of the awful birthday meal
I watched similar behaviour with Peter Andre as well. I was so disgusted by her behaviour i unfollowed her all her sm accounts. I think she revealed her true colours in that episode ( cant remember which episode exactly - but it was vile.) Foul mouthed trout.

Sorry, you are out of luck, however Katie doesn't commit to anything so she will either pull out or duck up very early on.
noooooo. I am gutted. I watch masterchef religiously - i hope she is given the boot sooner than later.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Definitely pissed in the video. She always is.

unfortunately it is Masterchef.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Defo wasn’t pissed ... because
she’s been clean for a year ...,silly 🤣🤣
she announced It the other week 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched similar behaviour with Peter Andre as well. I was so disgusted by her behaviour i unfollowed her all her sm accounts. I think she revealed her true colours in that episode ( cant remember which episode exactly - but it was vile.) Foul mouthed trout.
I certainly don't condone men hitting women, or women hitting men either that matter.

But Keiran should have tanned her jaw there and then for behaving like that!

But he seems like a nice guy, so of course he wouldn't stoop to her level like that!

Reactions: 15
Poor John Torode and Gregg must be seriously pissed off ... There often been the odd token reality star like the GC and theres....... Her... Who culdn't even cook a decent Brit bangers and mash or Chinese stir fry, truly basic in the starter round... And they will be thinking .. In possibly Gregg polite terms.. " on my giddy aunt... I 've got to eat a fork of THAT!!?? " while remembering the cameras!!! 😆😖😤😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Poor John Torode and Gregg must be seriously pissed off ... There often been the odd token reality star like the GC and theres....... Her... Who culdn't even cook a decent Brit bangers and mash or Chinese stir fry, truly basic in the starter round... And they will be thinking .. In possibly Gregg polite terms.. " on my giddy aunt... I 've got to eat a fork of THAT!!?? " while remembering the cameras!!! 😆😖😤😭
I hope she makes them some of her special grey mashed potato... I’m not a fan of Greg Wallace so I’d actually quite like to see him have to eat that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Cole's making out like he actually owns that Lamborghini again, like that Lamborghini hasn't been on the market for yonks! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

noooooo. I am gutted. I watch masterchef religiously - i hope she is given the boot sooner than later.
Cole's making out like he actually owns that Lamborghini again, like that Lamborghini hasn't been on the market for yonks! 🙄

767 likes and 14 comments, mmmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I certainly don't condone men hitting women, or women hitting men either that matter.

But Keiran should have tanned her jaw there and then for behaving like that!

But he seems like a nice guy, so of course he wouldn't stoop to her level like that!
I've never heard him angry or any of her other partners. I bet Cole gets angry though... 👿

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wonder how close one of her fellas have come to giving her a right slap when she’s tormenting & humiliating them

Reactions: 10
No Carl, you plonker. People won't report you for walking the dog, because THAT'S ALLOWED.
Driving hundreds of miles for a "romantic" weekend is not. Nor is driving 30 miles for a takeaway or your "girlfriend" having her lips and hair extensions done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.