Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously has anyone seen the crappy roller thing she’s advertising now on her Instagram, quote it can get rid of sun damage, acne scars and stretch marks really katie does it also tell you the winning lottery numbers while hoovering the hall, stairs and landing. duck me sideways it’s also only 50 quid better get you orders in soon as there’s bound to be a high demand.🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You really couldn’t make this tit up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Is Precious still not old enough to go for a walk...? 🤔 😔 Sid is there
plus he is banging on about people calling the police as they are out on a dog walk 🙄
There has been no postings of precious for quite a while. I really hope nothing bad has happened 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He was completely deflated. She ruined the party, everyone else was mortified.
She probably thought the others would laugh at it.
Of course she did. Remember her once saying to Kris 'I've a good personality, banter and sense of humour'. I do recall at the time him just staring at her.

Back to the birthday dinner from hell, I do recall reading somewhere at the time that Kerians mother was there as well. If I were her, I would have punched Pwicey in her big, fat foul mouthed gob and dropped her like a sack of spuds. Who humiliates their husbands in public? Oh Pwicey, she's done it to Pete, Alex and Kerian.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
There has been no postings of precious for quite a while. I really hope nothing bad has happened 😕
I'm hoping not too. Seems very strange, especially with that little dog bed just being dumped outside their door last week. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not sure how far this is from where the likes of old pointy chin Fern (her MUA) particularly her antics over the past few days, Katie and Vicky Pattison reside but surely close to home after they trot about the country and go to places with other people? Like I say I don’t know how far away these people live from here as I’m a Geordie 😀
20-40 mins drive away from Katie.

Reactions: 7
Seriously has anyone seen the crappy roller thing she’s advertising now on her Instagram, quote it can get rid of sun damage, acne scars and stretch marks really katie does it also tell you the winning lottery numbers while hoovering the hall, stairs and landing. duck me sideways it’s also only 50 quid better get you orders in soon as there’s bound to be a high demand.🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You really couldn’t make this tit up.
Bet it can’t get her pregnant thou 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
(too far? 🧐 ...al just get my coat🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Precious still not old enough to go for a walk...? 🤔 😔 Sid is there
plus he is banging on about people calling the police as they are out on a dog walk 🙄
Dont worry Cole if we see folk breaking lockdown again that’s exactly what we will do. Every single time !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Miss pointy chin has had her nails done and is showing it off on her stories telling people to mind their own business. People like this lot need to get a dose of covid. Not a fatal one obv. Just bad enough to prove to them this is serious and real. I've had it recently and it completely knocked me off my feet. It's real, and you're a bleep Fern 😒

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Miss pointy chin has had her nails done and is showing it off on her stories telling people to mind their own business. People like this lot need to get a dose of covid. Not a fatal one obv. Just bad enough to prove to them this is serious and real. I've had it recently and it completely knocked me off my feet. It's real, and you're a bleep Fern 😒
Glad to see you back and posting and hope your recovery continues 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course she did. Remember her once saying to Kris 'I've a good personality, banter and sense of humour'. I do recall at the time him just staring at her.

Back to the birthday dinner from hell, I do recall reading somewhere at the time that Kerians mother was there as well. If I were her, I would have punched Pwicey in her big, fat foul mouthed gob and dropped her like a sack of spuds. Who humiliates their husbands in public? Oh Pwicey, she's done it to Pete, Alex and Kerian.
Dont worry Cole if we see folk breaking lockdown again that’s exactly what we will do. Every single time !!
He is so cocky, really hope someone takes him down and her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bless you ❤ I'm so glad you are feeling better. People like her just need to shut up, until you've had it, or sat with somebody who's dying from it and seen what it does they know duck all. Empty cans always rattle the loudest I find. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Bless you ❤ I'm so glad you are feeling better. People like her just need to shut up, until you've had it, or sat with somebody who's dying from it and seen what it does they know duck all. Empty cans always rattle the loudest I find. Xx
Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My Grandma always tells me similar: empty vessels make the most noise. Growing up very shy with bad social anxiety it always gave me comfort.

Anyway back to skanky. Maybe Cole is "The One" for Katie. The majority of her exes seem like good fathers/ reasonably ok people and to my knowledge have been complying with lockdown. However Cole and her seem to have the same attitude when it comes to the law or having any empathy for anyone else. They are very well suited.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.