Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Has anyone seen on both Skankys and 'Arfa Brain Cell' Instascam they are now back on promoting Forex and encouraging people to invest?

Wasn't it only a couple of weeks ago Skanky said it was a scam and her and Cole promoting them was fraudulant and their accounts were hacked? They are now holding up iPads and showing the website and say they make extra 'income' from it. Hope the HMRC and courts are listening.

Lying pair of scamming grifters. They have no shame. Pair of thick bastards.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
And the article says she’s “got a lot on with homeschooling”.....her kids don’t even live with her, do they?
Wow, I love the comment about Katie working throughout the pandemic... Makes her sound like a fucking key worker!!
I mean, where would we be without those essential ads for crappy eyelashes and hideous leggings?!

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I sometimes wonder to myself whether Harvey has any kind of protective instinct towards KP?

One of these days, Cole will say or do something to KP that Harvey won't like, and I wonder if Harvey would lose it with Cole.

Harvey is so much bigger than Cole, I reckon if he flipped or got pissed off he could easily kick the shit out of Cole.
I think it's highly likely. When the brainless prick offered Harvey his beer, Harvey sounded irritated when he declined. And the brainless prick said he was joking. He knows Harvey likes juice or water. He knows Harvey has never had a beer. So quite honestly trying to offer an autistic adult a beer as a joke has every chance of resulting in him getting his stupid turkey teef rammed down his stupid throat.

I think he could very easily say the wrong thing to skanky flaps & set Harvey off. And yes, he would likely get battered. And none of it would be Harvey's fault.

• Haha

Sazbee

VIP Member
Miss pointy chin has had her nails done and is showing it off on her stories telling people to mind their own business. People like this lot need to get a dose of covid. Not a fatal one obv. Just bad enough to prove to them this is serious and real. I've had it recently and it completely knocked me off my feet. It's real, and you're a cunt Fern 😒

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Talking about old sofas, I had to share this meme I saw a while ago 😄 xx.

Remember Bungle from Rainbow...

Resizer_16144505376100.jpg

His in a poor state now sadly 😱😱
Loooooool 😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16144505376101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Two more stories...

And this
On Harvey smashing his expensive Christmas present, a few observations:

1. I bet the projector wasn't 'bought' but one of those cheap, shitty ones her and Cole were advertising a while back on their Instasham 'carboot sale'.

2. I now fear Harvey will not be accepted at any residential college with her continually going on about him smashing up property, TV's etc. She's constantly going on about him being unpredictable, 'kicking off' and scaring her other kids. She even prompted Princess into saying when he has a meltdown he's really bad.

Any residential college will have a 'duty of care' to residents and if Harvey truely is as bad as she makes out he would present a 'danger'.

Personally I don't know if he is.

You often see another side to Harvey when she's not screaming in his face. With his friend Zack he was kind and affectionate, on his walk to Tesco he was articulate, gentle and happy.

I really fear she has completely thrown him under the bus to make herself look like 'Saint Katie', to get on TV/radio, in the press and her number one priority (besides herself of course) to make money.

• Heart
  • Sad

tacheovale

He’s now whinging cos the police came round after he went for the takeaway and claims they’re doing nothing wrong. You can ring for a takeaway. That is non essential travel, sorry you don’t think the rules apply to you like tbey do to everyone else

If you really wanted to break the rules why be stupid enough to put it on a public forum - attention seeking much ?
Fuck off Cole you fucking ugly arrogant cunt!

You look like a fucking absolute melt with your shit teeth, thinning hair, and that beard! You can't even grow a decent beard Cole you absolute fanny!

That video is like a red rag to a bull. Every minor transgression is going to be reported from now on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Roll out the kids again for that deflection from the bad press and make sure you tag in your clothing company 🙄🤣
This pic is so upsetting. Harvey looks like he's getting bigger. It's like a still from My 600lb Life with someone bed bound 😢

I wonder if she'll be watching the PM address the country tonight explaining how he'll get us out of lockdown? Oh, of course not....I forgot the rules don't apply to Skanky Flaps & she's done what the fuck she likes from the start 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Pixie1

VIP Member
Physio appt???? Bollocks you d have used that for content just like posting Harvey's check up the other day at GOSH... Whose physio????? Come on Spaticucocklessnobrain... Explain!!!!🤷😖😄😡😡😡
Plus non essential medical treatments are not going ahead atm are they cos of Covid ???
Maybe they're not as fick as we think they are! Maybe they're trying to play us! What if they legitimately had the physio appointment and stopped for the takeaway on the way back!? 🤔They could have then decided to make a big deal about going for the takeaway and not mention the physio knowing someone somewhere would call the police.... they would have thought that funny! I'm not sure, just a thought. Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree 🤷‍♀️

Facehugger

VIP Member
Poor fern needs her Covid-19 law breaker, to stroke her hair and tell her she’s pretty 🙄
Ahhhh, poor little Pointy, so glad she's still miserable. Let's hope it's because she's been fined for driving while filming, fined for driving with a dog on her knee, fined for going to parties in lockdown and LAUGHING about Covid, dumped by her older rich bloke, found out by Skank for shagging Carwash and had her foul mouth washed out with Domestos and a bog brush.

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
So she's going to talk about herself over Anna & whichever poor unfortunate victim they rope in? Is this to run in conjunction with her special schools that she opened.....oh wait...that didn't happen 🙄. The reality is that she can no longer flog brand Pricey as a stand alone so she's having to use the kids. It's only the kids that generate any interest. It's so sad that she's using them like an accessory.

As much as she riles us all up, she actually has very little now. She had so much & has thrown it all away. No home of her own. No big brand association. No red carpet events. No top name designers wanting to dress her. Shacked up with Crawl in a tiny house with a tiny garden (nothing wrong with it at all but a huge comedown for her). Flogging cheap tat on Insta that either doesn't arrive or doesn't work. The closest to a red carpet event has been a night out a Shaggerzulu. Staging photo's with empty bags & boxes. It must all really sting. BUT I just can't feel sorry for her because she's bought it all on herself & been so utterly vile to so many people 😏
Shall I go undercover.... I’m on the spectrum and if I can get on, ask her some REAL questions 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

ThePelican

I just have to post this Bunny Cuddles comment:

" Before you judge please listen to this. Last night I had a dream I was in a burning block of flats, I was cowering in a corner crying, waiting to be engulfed by the flames, I thought it was the end. The next thing I heard heavenly bells. Then sexy Katie Price appeared to me, she was dressed in an Anne Summers firewomens wipe clean outfit and suspenders, She whispered in my ear, you are safe my son I am here to save you, before kissing me gently on the cheek. She then carried me down 10 flights of stairs as the fires raged, all around. She put me in her fire engine, then made love to me all night. I know it was just a dream but she is absolutely adorable."

Now I must find a bucket to vomit into ha ha.
Am I the only person who thinks it's obvious that Bunny Cuddles is being sardonic?

• Sad
  • Haha

Cloud Chaser

Shall I go undercover.... I’m on the spectrum and if I can get on, ask her some REAL questions 🤔
I am too, and in my opinion Anna is fantastic. I encourage people to read her book regarding her early years with the boys. But, I fear that this may not be helpful for the Autistic community or Anna herself and what she stands for.

As for the property, it was bought as a “Buy to let” and although the owner has made a profit on his purchase Katie has clearly caused plenty of issues.
Creditors had suspicions regarding the owner of the property and wether he had connections to Jeyda (JYY) but initial checks haven’t found a link.