Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Sorry but he's such a thick, arrogant, bully thug.

I can't stand to look at his stupid ugly face with his fertive, sly eyes. Trolls and theatens women and people online, bet if anyone confronted 'Arfa Brain Cell' Cole he'd piss his pants. No respect for anyone or their health. Thinks he's some kind of star does 'don't want fame' Cole.

He's talentless, void of personality and half of the most hated couple in the UK. I can't wait for lockdown to end and people can tell them what they think. Mind you, they'll probably fuck off on holiday. Bollocks to Harvey, the rest of the kids and dogs.

He's by far the worst and nastiest boyfriend Katie Price has had, but she's so desperate for a man, any man, she'll go with anyone who massages her ego.
Very few people even know who he is - I really can't see that happening.
A lot of her coverage is still positive - if/when that stops a backlash might occur.

Reactions: 3

peeko

VIP Member
Was thinking to myself, £1.19m, although a huge amount of money, doesn't seem that expensive for such a larhe house in Ashtead.

Therefore, the house must be in really bad condition.

If only @peeko were here so we could ask him what his intentions are 🤣
I’m here , my intentions are having a beer, got my pie mash in the oven ( from Iceland) and watching an old Ealing comedy with the missus , and of course reading what u lot are saying

I’m here , my intentions are having a beer, got my pie mash in the oven ( from Iceland) and watching an old Ealing comedy with the missus , and of course reading what u lot are saying
nice to see u miss me x

Reactions: 3