Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
This is amazing. Very surprised Katie lets her anywhere near him. Cole certainly has a type eh.
At last some juicey gossip about him....Cant wait for him to be implicated in her life.... Cant stand the Woman ( slag ) and cant wait for her downfall......btw ... hi everyone....😂👏👍xxx

One day she might be arrested or fined, things are looking up.
Ffs it's taken forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Facehugger

VIP Member
Feeding Harvey takeaway again? What's happened to this woman going on MasterChef who claims she cooks for 5 fussy kids every night? Since then, all they've had is takeaway, cake or food delivered. She's cooked fuck all.

• Angry

Fifthavenue

@Fifthavenue come up trumps Here my friend....👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. I saw someone had leaked something on the BL thread, don’t like that 😘, although I’m sure no malice was meant. What goes on on tattle etc..... WOW. Tea spilt. Well done. I can’t imagine how hard that must be listening/watching all the bullshit. Anyway...hi carl 👋🏻 not sure u r gonna announce this to ur beloved 🥰I suppose U heard about her being a sugar baby to PBW then
Yes don't think any malice was involved I was just under the impression yes it's a public forum but no actively saying it elsewhere. Very hard to be quiet sometimes. Hear everything, say nothing.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thought they were having a BBQ with Harvey anyway, more lies
I honestly think as soon as she says something, she believes in her own head it's 100% true. Then gets herself in knots and shouts about trowelling when she's called out about it. She never owns her mistakes or admits when she's wrong, the lift definitely stops before the roof terrace somewhere on the way up!

• Haha

Lan70

VIP Member
BunnyCuddles41 (Clearly Katie’s account) is back on DM saying that Katie has exquisite bone structure and skin like a China doll. Been laughing at that for 10 minutes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It looks more like a leather satchel from
The 70s 😩😩😩

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Oh dear
Yes, let's call everyone who doesn't tell her how stunning she looks a frigging "trowel" 🙄. Her eyebrows look so bloody stupid because of bodged facelifts. Another facelift & they'll be round the back of her head 🤣.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Skanky Flaps has increased her prices for a personal illiterate message 😳. She's had zero takers so far 😂. No reviews, no previous messages.
Crawl will be on there next. A personal snarl & insult for 25p 🙄

Yes I thought that when she put the cod concoction on, probably emptied a couple of those meals they get delivered free into a pan, give it a stir and hey presto cordon bleau pricey style

Please be aware that the tattler who shared the info about this made a point that they didn't want it shared anywhere other than on here as it could identify them
Yes, you're right. The info must stay on here. Plus the longer it goes on the bigger the explosion will be 😁

Attachments

• Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I'd prefer a heroin addiction if I'm honest

Is she drunk???
Oh god! How embarrassing. She's completely off her tits! Shreeking the new song.

The bouncer is following her around with a stool to sit on, I guess in case she falls over. She's clinging onto that DJ booth for dear life to stay upright.

Dyson looks mortified, Rick Live is just staring at her in horror watching his career going down the pan before his eyes. Why the hell did he get involved with her, she's career suicide?

She is so awful.

No consideration for anyone else who is affected by her unacceptable behaviour. Embarrassing her kids, family, partners and people who are quite frankly stupid enough to collaberate with her. Destroying other peoples careers and livelihoods. She doesn't give a shit and in my humble opinion I think she thinks her behaviour is acceptable and OK. Complete troglodyte.

• Heart
  • Haha

ThePelican

Yes you are. Bunny Cuddles is a pro-Katie person who says absolutely horrible things to people who post on Sun threads. Other posters here will confirm that. I don't believe it is Katie as she is illiterate and there are sometimes biblical references but it could be someone from her management.

Yup bitter and twisted.
Bunny's ravings are just too over the top to be real. Every time I see one of her comments (like this new one about the dream), I just laugh, they're so unlikely.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Stan Butler comment on the Sun article about the police report about Sheesh visitt... He s a bloody legend.. Need him on here... He called Cole "arfa brain cell "!!!!!😆😆💖

Last edited:
  • Haha

Halogirl5

Is Precious still not old enough to go for a walk...? 🤔 😔 Sid is there
plus he is banging on about people calling the police as they are out on a dog walk 🙄
Dont worry Cole if we see folk breaking lockdown again that’s exactly what we will do. Every single time !!

• Heart
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Not surprised in the slightest as her makeup ‘career’ would’ve dwindled this past year.... her parents must be so proud 😂
Not surprised in the slightest as her makeup ‘career’ would’ve dwindled this past year.... her parents must be so proud 😂
Other than 'skanks' like Pwicey, who would use her make up services? Certainly not brides or normal people with her foul mouth. Every other word out of her mouth is 'fuck, fucker, fucking'.

On a Instascam story from yesterday, since removed, she had a Henry the Hoover with the suction tube thing removed, hoovering up white 'flour' singing James Blunts 'You're Beautiful', changing the lyrics to 'I'm so fucking high'.

Very professional.

I think idiots, 'covidiots' and simpletons like her, 'Arfa Brain Cell' and Pwicey seem to be there own worst enemies or are so arrogant they think they are funny and endearing. Morons and troglodyes!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
"The property is currently tenanted and is in need of some further remedial work."
I bet it is!

• Haha
  • Angry

BlondeAlto

• Haha
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
'Killer Camp Cole' is getting slaughtered on The Daily Mail comments about his video telling people to 'call the police'. Not a single positive comment, other than that Looney Bunny Snuggles.

Comments 'ignorant', 'stagging arrogence', 'provoking the police', 'who does he think he is?', 'he has fans, what of comedy joke teeth?', lots of thick, moron, unintelligent etc. Oh dear!

My favourite 'These two are well suited. Useless, gormless and quite hideous to look at....especially those novelty Joke Shop teeth they insist on wearing. Would get a better effect with orange peel'. LOL!

Attachments

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

I thought she said the other day Cole hates a filter, yet on his whiny moan today, the filter is on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well that's 14mins of my life I won't get back 🤦. I can't cope with the whole Harvey thing at all. He is definitely getting bigger. And that stupid fucking skanky flapped cunt is shovelling fucking pizza & fucking cake down him 😡😡. How many fucking pizza's did they need? They eat nothing but shite 24/7.
Please can anyone tell me why the fucking relevant authorities have not removed him from her for his own safety?? Bless his heart leaving some pizza & saying he was good with the cupcake. And then the fucking skanky flapped brainless narcissistic lying whore offered him something else 😡😡 I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH SOOOOOO MUCH.
And Crawl has absolutely zero fucking idea on how to interact with Harvey. Total dickhead!

• Angry
  • Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
As always I appreciate what I write not going elsewhere otherwise I will not say things and keep quiet. Yes. There's a reason there not allowed to follow eachother on Insta.

It wasn't upminster but it was close
I don't think anything you've said will have been reposted elsewhere by any of us, maybe by lurkers possibly but we wouldn't do that. 👍

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Yes, I did. 🤣🤣.. Trainers you wouldn't wear in the gym 🤣🤣🤣
I could walk into the Wolseley in London in trainers because my money is as good as the next person's. A crappy up itself kebab dive in Chigwell thinks no trainer trainers means it attracts a better class of person. BREAKING NEWS... BREAKING NEWS... it most certainly doesn't. Anywhere that allows KP to take over is somewhere I would avoid even if offered £1 million.

• Angry