Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

As someone on the spectrum and also the parent of a child on the spectrum I honestly, wholeheartedly feel that Katie is now exploiting the Autistic community. She has tried many of her go to ways of making money and hasn’t been successful. The only thing that people are interested in is Harvey, who has Autism, and she has discovered she gets bookings by exploiting this. Anna Kennedy contacted Katie several days before Katie promoted the petition for the children. Katie sent her a half hearted WhatsApp to show she’d signed it. A couple of days ago Anna commented that ITV were interested in the petition, suddenly Katie wants to do an Autism talk show 😡

I really hope and pray that this doesn’t backfire for Anna and the Autistic community 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @265 and very well done @Jersey Girl for the splendid title ❤

ETA: wonderful, our lovely little corgi @Pom Bear deserves to be honoured for all her hard work for us. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fifthavenue

Surprised, she’s allowed to do her makeup....🤣
I don't think she knows. But on the other hand it's a power move for her if she does as she will be trying to flaunt it in front of her.
Strange as Fern is obsessed with her.

• Wow

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Physio appt???? Bollocks you d have used that for content just like posting Harvey's check up the other day at GOSH... Whose physio????? Come on Spaticucocklessnobrain... Explain!!!!🤷😖😄😡😡😡
Plus non essential medical treatments are not going ahead atm are they cos of Covid ???

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
No Carl, you plonker. People won't report you for walking the dog, because THAT'S ALLOWED.
Driving hundreds of miles for a "romantic" weekend is not. Nor is driving 30 miles for a takeaway or your "girlfriend" having her lips and hair extensions done.

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
P

Well said Pink. I agree with you. Harvey does look like he may be putting weight on. He's certainly not losing any. I'm really fearing for Harveys health now.

Fucking hell Skanky, help him or let someone who will help him do it. You're killing that boy because you're too interested in you and 'Killer Camp Carl'. You're an absolute disgrace of a 'mother' and I'm using that term very loosely. Bit like your morals and knickers.
She said after the documentary that he was going to start eating healthier then almost straight away she and Cole gave him some cheesecake. They don’t care about his health at all. Horrid “mother”.

• Sad
  • Angry

Lucid30

VIP Member
It appears that the twat who was round priceless house injecting her duck lips, is none the less that ferns sister... 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
He was completely deflated. She ruined the party, everyone else was mortified.
She probably thought the others would laugh at it.
Of course she did. Remember her once saying to Kris 'I've a good personality, banter and sense of humour'. I do recall at the time him just staring at her.

Back to the birthday dinner from hell, I do recall reading somewhere at the time that Kerians mother was there as well. If I were her, I would have punched Pwicey in her big, fat foul mouthed gob and dropped her like a sack of spuds. Who humiliates their husbands in public? Oh Pwicey, she's done it to Pete, Alex and Kerian.

• Angry
  • Sad

JakeM

VIP Member
BunnyCuddles41 (Clearly Katie’s account) is back on DM saying that Katie has exquisite bone structure and skin like a China doll. Been laughing at that for 10 minutes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Poor John Torode and Gregg must be seriously pissed off ... There often been the odd token reality star like the GC and theres....... Her... Who culdn't even cook a decent Brit bangers and mash or Chinese stir fry, truly basic in the starter round... And they will be thinking .. In possibly Gregg polite terms.. " on my giddy aunt... I 've got to eat a fork of THAT!!?? " while remembering the cameras!!! 😆😖😤😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
If I was so thick that I wanted to please myself at the expense of the safety of others, I’d keep it off my social media. Don’t know about you guys but I’ve been cutting down on my takeaways as I realised I was starting to pile weight on... ☕
Keeping it off social media is equal to removing somebody elses oxygen. These desparados need to post every inch of their lives and sod the consequences. Makes me so angry, grrr!! 🤬 anyway, back to work! People need paying!!

mrbusiness

VIP Member
If her rental was sold today and she officially still lives there.Do you think she was subletting to the nanny and her friends? Surely that’s a breach of bankruptcy ?

• Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Make no mistake, Cole tries to act all hard and cool with those sly furtive eyes and that lazy Essex drawl, but he's seething at that latest Police visit, you can tell, he's absolutely livid!

Tattler's, this is a call to arms! Efforts must be doubled! Report anything and everything!!!
Yup, report every single tiny thing. And keep emailing media outlets to let them know exactly how we feel about the plastic tramp being given any air time. We will keep chipping away.

Just try to remember that behind all the illusion of grandeur she has basically nothing. No home, flogging the cheapest tat & using her kids to keep her melted face out there because she has nothing marketable on her own anymore. Probably no real friends. Living a life of lies, bitter twisted "revenge" towards everyone because basically everyone IS better than her. She is pretty much failing in every possible aspect of her existence. She really is fooling very few people now. More & more see through her lies, are bored with her & sick of her Covid rule breaking.

• Heart

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Great that as a renter they wanted skanky out!!! Surely she 'll find it tricky to rent in the future and that bollocks about buying a place with Cole... Flapfeatures YOU ARE bankrupt so you cannot get a mortgage and if you buy part share with a lump sum the financial auditors hopefully are currently investigating you will demand it for the debts you owe and the court agreed repayments you didn't stick to. You stupid thicket with stupid teeth and sh it for brains. Hi Snarl... 🙋🙋🙋Got yourself right catch... What a babe NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Emeline

Chatty Member
Ive just watched the latest You Tube video where Carl comes out with his non alcoholic beer (at about 9mins 13 secs) and she asks him how long she hasn't had a drink for and he says erm 8 MONTHS, well oh well some ones talking shit again. For a start she was seen drinking in the Maldives plus

So it was a year last month now its 8 months fuck off you lying knobheads 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
How she can get back on stage after she murdered A Whole New World is beyond me.
I thought that was bad until I saw this. Got to laugh at the bit where she almost pushes the dancer to the side and blocks her, coz the daner is dancing better than her, and screaming at the blokes in the audience to get one to notice her

• Haha
  • Wow