Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Hi. I will put my hand up and say it was me that asked the question a few nights ago wondering whether or not you were Carl. At the time I kinda thought you were so seen it more as a laugh. However, once I thought about it and saw the way that some of the posts were going I didn't like it. I realised that you were a real person with feelings and didn't want you being affected by some posts on this page. It bothered me because a lot of people's mental health is affected at the moment (covid etc) and I didn't want something as trivial as a forum on the website making things worse. If I have personally upset you, I am so sorry because that wasn't my intention. 😥. I'm glad you posted today because it was kinda bothering me last night. Please stay with us though because we are normally quite fun to be with. 😘
Thanks pixie, dont worry,im never affected, just seemed sad that something that was giving me great enjoyment was being spoilt, and thank you for being a nice careing person , bit of trivia for you,I was supposed to meet skanky once a few years ago before I realised what she was,she was invited to my cousins wedding,,never turned up as usual,met rylan though,he was nice

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

liar liar

VIP Member
Fuck off Cole you fucking ugly arrogant cunt!

You look like a fucking absolute melt with your shit teeth, thinning hair, and that beard! You can't even grow a decent beard Cole you absolute fanny!

That video is like a red rag to a bull. Every minor transgression is going to be reported from now on!
I wonder whether the police bothered to fine him for the fake number plates or are they like Katie's teeth and they come off at night?

• Haha
  • Wow

geordiegirl

VIP Member
He’s now whinging cos the police came round after he went for the takeaway and claims they’re doing nothing wrong. You can ring for a takeaway. That is non essential travel, sorry you don’t think the rules apply to you like tbey do to everyone else

If you really wanted to break the rules why be stupid enough to put it on a public forum - attention seeking much ?
Get in!

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorry haven't been following this properly while I work. Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.
Fern used to sleep with Carl I assume you know but incase I missed it posted.
Blimey, that's piping hot tea! Nope, didn't know that one thank you 👍

• Wow
  • Heart

tacheovale

Awww memories of Sheesh 🤢
Jesus it's a kebab for fuck sake. An overpriced kebab at that. Not exactly a 3 michelin star meal is it.

Get over it Pwicey. I've got fonder memories of the poo I did this morning for fucks sake.

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
He’s now whinging cos the police came round after he went for the takeaway and claims they’re doing nothing wrong. You can ring for a takeaway. That is non essential travel, sorry you don’t think the rules apply to you like tbey do to everyone else
He’s so thick, can’t work out the difference. I might call for a takeway in Essex, travel down from the north. Hey.. I’m doing nothing wrong cos I’m just getting my takeaway. Had they had got pulled over by the police on the way the back, they would of been fined as its non essential travel.
He’s such a bellend.

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member

If you really wanted to break the rules why be stupid enough to put it on a public forum - attention seeking much ?
Good Morning Tattlers, I have to say that it made my day to read that the twats had a visit from the police about their non local trip for a takeaway. I laughed so much that i almost spat a mouthful over tea over my laptop.

• Haha
  • Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Ah yes I do see. I will err on the side of caution to Peeko who may, or may not be genuine...x
I have no clue what this is about? But Ill explain something,I am not into celebrities,don't really hate anybody,But cannot stand Ms Price,cant stand Liars, But the main reason is My Grandson has Downs,hes got no special teatment and he has grown up from a great kid into a great young man,just because hes got a disability he knows its more than his life is worth than to swear, Just do not like the way she treats harvey and the rest as performing seals,perhaps its me?
Anyway stumbled on this site,introduced myself,people were really nice,had a giggle,loved the way you were exposing her lies,got a stupid avatar,enjoyed myself,
Then for whatever reason some people started carling me carl, thought it was weird but funny,thought they were joking,
But the more I took the p out of those two idiots, people wouldnt have it, thought I was carl pretending which was weird,,people said I was abrasive,If I picked on anyone of you calling you Katie wouldnt you get wound up? and the abuse i got, I even said once "keep the faith tattlers,were grinding her down" and even got abuse for being carl,
and believe you me ive run them down rotten on here,If you look back on my posts you will see I was prob the first person to post that they were wearing the same bottoms valentines,caroline flack day,anyway goodbye to all the nice people on here i have had a giggle with, But there are some people who are ,the best way I can put it are Bullies,
criticize ok,But life is too short for all the hate

• Heart

Fifthavenue

@Fifthavenue Hope you don’t mind me asking. But, if a story is printed using photos lifted from Instagram does Katie/Carl get paid.

Also, if a story has details added to it to morph into a new story, is paying made for each version?
Nope they don't get paid if photos are lifted from Instagram and same with added details. If they do an interview or sell a story they will get paid for that one that's it

Reactions: 19

freda19

VIP Member
I do hope that Blade is not livinng with H. H can be unpredictable and considering the theories that he may have been in some way allegedly involved in the puppy death I don't think that eaving him with a dog with Blade's training is a good idea. Blade is not just a protection dog, he's trained to attack in certain circumstances. We've seen her videos of him with his handlers doing the chase and attack thing and it's bloody scarey.
If H throws a tantrum over something Blade could retaliate. Really not a good situation.:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Ok having a go for the thread:
Katie Price 24: visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? The rules don’t apply to people like us

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I know the tv screen is practically on your lap. 🤣🤣 I’m finding something funny or I’d blow a gasket 😡 with the rest of it

The TV looks like the sides of a blow up castle lol 😄 xx.

I've treated Cole to one..it looks like his enjoying it 🤭 xx.

Resizer_16140435497500.jpg

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
It is on the market by the same landlord to rent. It is now offered unfurnished from 29 March 2021.
:(
Well isn't it strange that V&H Homes have it down as sold on their website. I can't possibly believe that Rahul, the owner, sold the house back to himself. What a silly starfish.

Good reminder. What happened to the top nutritionist for Harvey? When that women was checked out, I believe it appeared she had no professional qualifications at all. All paid for shite.
Yeah all that alternative motherfuckery. You know, eat a gatepost at midnight followed by a cup of boiling spagnum moss whilst reciting Humpty Dumpty.

Looks like Cole needs to change he’s joggers 🤣
Do you mean the trackies with the built-in 'hide your socks' pocket?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Re: that photo of Precious - we have no idea when it was taken. Princess may be learning from Katie about creating subterfuge in SM posts.

It is interesting, however, that as soon as something is brought up on here, then within a day or two, some sort of posting is made on their SM to address it in some way.
<<waves at Katie & Carl?>

• Haha
  • Angry

Sazbee

VIP Member
Bless you ❤ I'm so glad you are feeling better. People like her just need to shut up, until you've had it, or sat with somebody who's dying from it and seen what it does they know fuck all. Empty cans always rattle the loudest I find. Xx
My Grandma always tells me similar: empty vessels make the most noise. Growing up very shy with bad social anxiety it always gave me comfort.

Anyway back to skanky. Maybe Cole is "The One" for Katie. The majority of her exes seem like good fathers/ reasonably ok people and to my knowledge have been complying with lockdown. However Cole and her seem to have the same attitude when it comes to the law or having any empathy for anyone else. They are very well suited.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Ive just watched the latest You Tube video where Carl comes out with his non alcoholic beer and she asks him how long she hasn't had a drink for and he says erm 8 MONTHS, well oh well some ones talking shit again. For a start she was seen drinking in the Maldives plus

So it was a year last month now its 8 months fuck off you lying knobheads 🤦‍♀️
She also admitted she'd been drinking and was 'showing off' when she had her supposed life changing accident to her feet. Sober since last February my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart