Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
How many times a week do they have a fecking takeaway?? It was only last Friday wasn’t it ‘date night’, unless they are the same pics 🙄
I can't stand to watch her on 'Killer Camp Coles' Instascam stuffing her dirty, foul overfilled gob with freebie food, talking with her mouth full. Pair of scrounging, shameless tramps and troglodytes. Why do people give them free food when there are people who can't feed their families and are using Foodbanks whilst this pair of grifting bastards are stuffing their faces. I'm going to email Sheesh and ask (1) If they paid? (2) Do they condone customers breaking lockdown restrictions to travel a 50 mile round trip for assumably a freebie? (3) Why aren't they helping the local communities feed their families rather than give these 2 scrounging tramps who are happy to do a 50 mile round trip for a freebie breaching Covid restrictions?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
P
This pic is so upsetting. Harvey looks like he's getting bigger. It's like a still from My 600lb Life with someone bed bound 😢

I wonder if she'll be watching the PM address the country tonight explaining how he'll get us out of lockdown? Oh, of course not....I forgot the rules don't apply to Skanky Flaps & she's done what the fuck she likes from the start 😡
Well said Pink. I agree with you. Harvey does look like he may be putting weight on. He's certainly not losing any. I'm really fearing for Harveys health now.

Fucking hell Skanky, help him or let someone who will help him do it. You're killing that boy because you're too interested in you and 'Killer Camp Carl'. You're an absolute disgrace of a 'mother' and I'm using that term very loosely. Bit like your morals and knickers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Halogirl5

He’s now whinging cos the police came round after he went for the takeaway and claims they’re doing nothing wrong. You can ring for a takeaway. That is non essential travel, sorry you don’t think the rules apply to you like tbey do to everyone else

If you really wanted to break the rules why be stupid enough to put it on a public forum - attention seeking much ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
I have no clue what this is about? But Ill explain something,I am not into celebrities,don't really hate anybody,But cannot stand Ms Price,cant stand Liars, But the main reason is My Grandson has Downs,hes got no special teatment and he has grown up from a great kid into a great young man,just because hes got a disability he knows its more than his life is worth than to swear, Just do not like the way she treats harvey and the rest as performing seals,perhaps its me?
Anyway stumbled on this site,introduced myself,people were really nice,had a giggle,loved the way you were exposing her lies,got a stupid avatar,enjoyed myself,
Then for whatever reason some people started carling me carl, thought it was weird but funny,thought they were joking,
But the more I took the p out of those two idiots, people wouldnt have it, thought I was carl pretending which was weird,,people said I was abrasive,If I picked on anyone of you calling you Katie wouldnt you get wound up? and the abuse i got, I even said once "keep the faith tattlers,were grinding her down" and even got abuse for being carl,
and believe you me ive run them down rotten on here,If you look back on my posts you will see I was prob the first person to post that they were wearing the same bottoms valentines,caroline flack day,anyway goodbye to all the nice people on here i have had a giggle with, But there are some people who are ,the best way I can put it are Bullies,
criticize ok,But life is too short for all the hate
Hi. I will put my hand up and say it was me that asked the question a few nights ago wondering whether or not you were Carl. At the time I kinda thought you were so seen it more as a laugh. However, once I thought about it and saw the way that some of the posts were going I didn't like it. I realised that you were a real person with feelings and didn't want you being affected by some posts on this page. It bothered me because a lot of people's mental health is affected at the moment (covid etc) and I didn't want something as trivial as a forum on the website making things worse. If I have personally upset you, I am so sorry because that wasn't my intention. 😥. I'm glad you posted today because it was kinda bothering me last night. Please stay with us though because we are normally quite fun to be with. 😘

• Heart

Lucid30

VIP Member
I can't stand to watch her on 'Killer Camp Coles' Instascam stuffing her dirty, foul overfilled gob with freebie food, talking with her mouth full. Pair of scrounging, shameless tramps and troglodytes. Why do people give them free food when there are people who can't feed their families and are using Foodbanks whilst this pair of grifting bastards are stuffing their faces. I'm going to email Sheesh and ask (1) If they paid? (2) Do they condone customers breaking lockdown restrictions to travel a 50 mile round trip for assumably a freebie? (3) Why aren't they helping the local communities feed their families rather than give these 2 scrounging tramps who are happy to do a 50 mile round trip for a freebie breaching Covid restrictions?
I’ve messaged sheesh via Instagram. Let’s see if they reply. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

tacheovale

Want to buy a sofa?
@Cloud Chaser it mentions they purchased these 🤔
Why do shit celebrities like crushed velvet so much? It's beyond me 🤷‍♀️

Finish this caption from Cole

"When your sofa matches your hoodie......"

When your sofa matches your hoodie.....you need to FUCKING GROW UP!!!

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Harvey = deflection 🙄
So she's going to talk about herself over Anna & whichever poor unfortunate victim they rope in? Is this to run in conjunction with her special schools that she opened.....oh wait...that didn't happen 🙄. The reality is that she can no longer flog brand Pricey as a stand alone so she's having to use the kids. It's only the kids that generate any interest. It's so sad that she's using them like an accessory.

As much as she riles us all up, she actually has very little now. She had so much & has thrown it all away. No home of her own. No big brand association. No red carpet events. No top name designers wanting to dress her. Shacked up with Crawl in a tiny house with a tiny garden (nothing wrong with it at all but a huge comedown for her). Flogging cheap tat on Insta that either doesn't arrive or doesn't work. The closest to a red carpet event has been a night out a Shaggerzulu. Staging photo's with empty bags & boxes. It must all really sting. BUT I just can't feel sorry for her because she's bought it all on herself & been so utterly vile to so many people 😏

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
"Gran, 81, devastated after plans to visit Egyptian toyboy, 36, for week of passion cancelled & she can’t get a refund" https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fa...tian-toyboy-devestated-trip-cancelled-refund/

This will be skanky flaps in 40 years from now. Having exhausted the supply of young desperate idiots in this country. She'll find 1 in Turkey as she pops across for her 32nd facelift & 15th set of teef. We'll be hearing about how she's found "the one" for the 57th time 🙄🤣😂

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Well ,get me eh with my 1st crack at the thread title!!! Beginners luck! :D thanks for liking and loving!! :love::love:

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Why all of a sudden is Harvey going to a transitional college? I thought the house was for that purpose.
seems to me that she knew that all a long and “bought” the house for Harvey so that if she split up with Cole she’d have someone where to go. Let’s face it the decor of the house is hardly fit for him and is all glammed up for priceless. 🤷‍♀️

I would of thought it just so she can add to portfolio as fern has just finished her book for her classes, that you can buy. In it are the “famous” people she has done make up for
Clearly Crawl would not have Harvey living at his at all. And I can understand that. He doesn't want his home trashing.
She knew full well ages ago that the rental was up for sale. My guess is she'd hoped to hang on in there until schools returned & leave Harvey at the rental with carers, the milkman, delivery driver or any old stranger walking past. However the house obviously sold quickly & skanky flaps has had to get out.
So I think "Harvey's house" is funded by adult services. Or he did have money in trust which has been used to purchase it. I would think this upcoming transitional is nothing to do with her. How can she exploit him if she doesn't have easy access? "Harvey's house" has to be there for weekend visits/college holidays etc. He will need a stable residence to go to or he wouldn't be allowed to visit.
My heart breaks for him. He's been in "Harvey's house" for a few weeks & he's being moved again. He has no stability, security or routine. These things are essential for his well being.
How the fuck can anyone think she's a great mum? The bloody evidence to say otherwise is clearly out there. She is not a mother in any sense of the word. I see this ending badly with either loss of life due to weight complications or lashing out in a meltdown situation & someone getting seriously hurt, resulting in sectioning. Either situation being a direct result of her negligence. But obviously she would accept zero responsibility & blame others & drag on sympathy for years to come 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I have decided that Crawl is actually a woman. No bulge, no pregnant Skanky Flaps, loves looking at himself & posting heavily filtered pics, dresses just like Skanky Flaps, mardy outbursts caused by PMT. It would explain a lot. Carl is in fact Carlotta 😝

• Haha
  • Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
Ha! Did you come on here just to comment on Frey Bentos Pies?

Or do you also have an intense dislike of Katie Price?
Dislike for Katie Price and also a strange morbid fascination😀I have read all the threads on Tattle! Love to be here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

freda19

VIP Member

So it’s been sold. Advert suggest it wasn’t kept in a good condition.
Only posted this as she is no longer resident there.
Blimey, they've more or less said "It's been abused badly by the latest tenant and will need a LOT of repairs so we couldn't take current pictures, but this is what it used to look like before cuntchops moved in".
Wouldn't you be scundered if your house was referenced like that ? :eek:No bloody shame.:mad:

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Did she iron her own face before she went on TM or did Crawl do it for her? She looks like a fire damaged Barbie. And when did melted liquorice become the new eyebrow fashion? 🤔

College....either her council/LA won't pay (not surprising). Or he's been declined because they can't meet his needs. Or they don't want her there shoving bloody camera's in everyone's faces & shouting "HARVEY TO YOU LOVE MUMMY". Or she's realised 3hrs is too far to go every time she needs to exploit him. Whatever the reason, she's still a cunt 🤣

@plinky I'm pleased you're well. It's nice you're back 😊

Yeah also that house was last sold in 2015? Suggests its a rental to me.

ETA: The house Harvey is in was sold in 2015 for £320k. Confirmed on Land Registry. No way she has bought it.

Also, its not 'opposite' Cole's, its 150 yards down the road, up a cul-de-sac.
Good bit of detective work 🕵🔎

• Haha
  • Heart

Halogirl5

Two days ago fern posted this and ‘two hours ago’ price posted this. Does this mean fern is mixing across households where there is a vulnerable person ?

Two days ago fern posted this and ‘two hours ago’ price posted this. Does this mean fern is mixing across households where there is a vulnerable person ?
Or is it just someone wearing the exact same clothes ?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow