Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

So it’s been sold. Advert suggest it wasn’t kept in a good condition.
Only posted this as she is no longer resident there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Fifthavenue

As always I appreciate what I write not going elsewhere otherwise I will not say things and keep quiet. Yes. There's a reason there not allowed to follow eachother on Insta.

If it was this physio Gary Carr in Upminster, that would have been an 11 mile drive in the opppsite direction to home to pick up the takeaway from Sheesh Chigwell
It wasn't upminster but it was close

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Sorry haven't been following this properly while I work. Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.
Fern used to sleep with Carl I assume you know but incase I missed it posted.
What...😳 ?????? When....? OMG, how did I not know this 🤣

know of any others?

• Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Very telling when a man is using language like that towards a woman.
He's got form with threatening women. I should know.

If I met him I'd confront him with a fake LV bag of Bury Market full of bricks, swinging it like a mad women. Smash his Turkey Teef down his throat and get my dog to rip his cumberland sausage link penis out of his sock in his undies and leg it down the street with it chomping as he goes.

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Hi. I will put my hand up and say it was me that asked the question a few nights ago wondering whether or not you were Carl. At the time I kinda thought you were so seen it more as a laugh. However, once I thought about it and saw the way that some of the posts were going I didn't like it. I realised that you were a real person with feelings and didn't want you being affected by some posts on this page. It bothered me because a lot of people's mental health is affected at the moment (covid etc) and I didn't want something as trivial as a forum on the website making things worse. If I have personally upset you, I am so sorry because that wasn't my intention. 😥. I'm glad you posted today because it was kinda bothering me last night. Please stay with us though because we are normally quite fun to be with. 😘
I have no clue what this is about? But Ill explain something,I am not into celebrities,don't really hate anybody,But cannot stand Ms Price,cant stand Liars, But the main reason is My Grandson has Downs,hes got no special teatment and he has grown up from a great kid into a great young man,just because hes got a disability he knows its more than his life is worth than to swear, Just do not like the way she treats harvey and the rest as performing seals,perhaps its me?
Anyway stumbled on this site,introduced myself,people were really nice,had a giggle,loved the way you were exposing her lies,got a stupid avatar,enjoyed myself,
Then for whatever reason some people started carling me carl, thought it was weird but funny,thought they were joking,
But the more I took the p out of those two idiots, people wouldnt have it, thought I was carl pretending which was weird,,people said I was abrasive,If I picked on anyone of you calling you Katie wouldnt you get wound up? and the abuse i got, I even said once "keep the faith tattlers,were grinding her down" and even got abuse for being carl,
and believe you me ive run them down rotten on here,If you look back on my posts you will see I was prob the first person to post that they were wearing the same bottoms valentines,caroline flack day,anyway goodbye to all the nice people on here i have had a giggle with, But there are some people who are ,the best way I can put it are Bullies,
criticize ok,But life is too short for all the hate
Sorry if you feel pissed off. Problem is we sometimes read weird stuff into our own posts let alone others. Your view is as valid and interesting as anyone else's. I totally get where you are coming from re your grandson and his needs. Yes, it does seem that Katie and therefore her brood get special treatment and I believe it is totally wrong which is why I will carry on posting about her. I hope you will stay around for yourself and on behalf of your grandson, giving him a voice. Take care 🤗

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
The more time I spend on this thread and read the press stories the more I am convinced that Cole is playing the long game and this is like some low rent English equivalent of a Jackie Collins novel where one of the main characters is plotting his revenge and fleecing her slowly. Cole is very different to all the others over the years, and I do think she’s picked the wrong Himbo this time.

80hs

Chatty Member
@peeko hi please stay?! I think we all get a tad mad on this thread at the sheer ludicrousness of this woman, so maybe we misjudge things at times. Come on, pull up a chair and keep ur detective skills with us!!!

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I know the tv screen is practically on your lap. 🤣🤣 I’m finding something funny or I’d blow a gasket 😡 with the rest of it
Keep laughing because it really is very funny. That is the size of Cole's garden - not the acres she was used to. It looks like she's moved in and got nowhere to put the furniture. Shame the 'cabin' came down as you could have put some of it in there hahahahaha!

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh I know! They just don't get it! I'm starting to get frustrated because there's just no telling some people! 😒
As I always say, never try and win an argument with either a narcissist or an idiot. And with a narcissistic idiot, there's no point even starting the conversation in the first place. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

tacheovale

Got a recipe! Line a round baking tin with uncooked puff pastry dough. Put filling in (steak, chicken etc all take the same time but filling needs to be precooked and still a bit moist). Then put a layer of puff pastry on top. Bake for around 30 mins or until pastry is cooked.
Sadly your recipe is missing the key ingredient, which is the sheer unadulterated joy of opening a pie with a tin opener.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Being paid for the article will probably now make the trip “Work” 😡
I really love that the article states getting a takeaway for J, P & Harvey 😡. Because Harvey really needs a fucking takeaway 😡. I'm so desperately worried for him 😭. He is clearly losing no weight. If anything, it looks like he's gaining. I'm beginning to think that whilst sectioning is awful, it may be the only thing to save him now 😭. How can she look at him & feed him fucking cheesecake, let him choose a whole family sized cake, give him takeaways. She is beyond sick 😡 I've had an awful thought....what if she actually thought he wouldn't be here now? That he may have passed due to his complex needs? Because she certainly seems to have not prepared a thing for his adult years. Or be aware of what can/can't happen etc. I'm sure she will have been spoken to many times but she will have not listened or completely ignored it all.

I see she's now posted pics of someone else's half naked children holding her stinking fucking bath bombs 😡. But I'm not surprised. If she can fucking profit from suicide she will do anything with no fucks given 😡

Least they have something to pay the creditors then 😂
Why oh why do chavs pay extortionate prices for food from Sheeeeeet? Obviously we know she doesn't pay 🙄. Are there any other "celebrities" advertising Sheeeeeet or is it just skanky flaps & Crawl?

Last edited:
  • Angry

80hs

Chatty Member
Yeah the door changes are rather strange...
I’ve missed this door thing? What’s going on 🤷🏼‍♀️

@liar liar sorry liar, I’ve just caught up! Wish I hadn’t 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Can some eagle eyed tattler, please tell me if it's a wig or has she had a hairdresser round,
Nope, she’s had her hair extensions put back in! She got them done before she went on her valentines weekend away! You can always tell it’s hair extensions because she’s so bad at doing her own hair that u can tell by that top bit that’s never as straight as the bottom (extensions bit). Her natural hair is curly so it starts to frizz/creep upwards a few days after a professional has done it! It was a load of shite she was trying to look more toned down as she wanted to be taken more seriously, her hair dresser probably told her to let it rest as it was completely snapped/burnt out hence the shortness, she had to have it chopped. The person that’s done this lot isn’t her usual hairdresser. She can’t blend it for toffee, had a life of fetch me/carry me’s hasn’t she. I will
Also add, the hairdresser bought himself a car with what she paid him for the extensions! Absolute JOKE! How can all these slebs ( I use that loosely) use the excuse it’s for work? Y do u need hair extensions, filler, Botox etc to sell balloons and hair curlers 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤯

Last edited:
  • Angry

Lollypops

VIP Member
The state of the presentation, you eat with your eyes after all. Food splashed all over the place and food hanging off her plate! I reckon they are Pre Meals she put in a bowl.
Yes I thought that when she put the cod concoction on, probably emptied a couple of those meals they get delivered free into a pan, give it a stir and hey presto cordon bleau pricey style

That smile will soon fade away if someone leaves a comment on her IG letting her know about Pointy and CULL...

😇
Please be aware that the tattler who shared the info about this made a point that they didn't want it shared anywhere other than on here as it could identify them

Facehugger

VIP Member
Miss pointy chin has had her nails done and is showing it off on her stories telling people to mind their own business. People like this lot need to get a dose of covid. Not a fatal one obv. Just bad enough to prove to them this is serious and real. I've had it recently and it completely knocked me off my feet. It's real, and you're a cunt Fern 😒
Bless you ❤ I'm so glad you are feeling better. People like her just need to shut up, until you've had it, or sat with somebody who's dying from it and seen what it does they know fuck all. Empty cans always rattle the loudest I find. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16