Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how far this is from where the likes of old pointy chin Fern (her MUA) particularly her antics over the past few days, Katie and Vicky Pattison reside but surely close to home after they trot about the country and go to places with other people? Like I say I donโ€™t know how far away these people live from here as Iโ€™m a Geordie ๐Ÿ˜€

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I read in the article about her and Kieran renewing their wedding vows that she claimed that he was cheating on her all through her pregnancy with Jett. I wonder is that why she seems to favour Jett less than the rest of her brood?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Or Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sheesh takeaway on a Friday, soup on Saturdays as the lip filler means she canโ€™t move her mouth...
Is that from a Craig David song ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„xx.

I met this girl on Monday
Took her for a drink on Tuesday
We were making love by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We chilled on Sunday

Loooooool ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Back later ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all, starting the day with this seriously what the duck article.

Do we believe the Kieran thing? Why did he stay with her ? Was he under a contract too? It just seems really odd. Why would you put up with all that humiliation even if you did cheat?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Do we believe the Kieran thing? Why did he stay with her ? Was he under a contract too? It just seems really odd. Why would you put up with all that humiliation even if you did cheat?
I honestly don't remember, memory of a goldfish, what I do remember was that the "Sex addition" was load of bleeping Crap IMO.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember the birthday meal she arranged for Kieran to humiliate him in front of friends, it was one of the most uncomfortable things Iโ€™ve ever watched ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I remember the birthday meal she arranged for Kieran to humiliate him in front of friends, it was one of the most uncomfortable things Iโ€™ve ever watched ๐Ÿ˜”
Holy tit, I don't remember that either!! I'm thinking that I wasn't really arsed about it which is why I don't remember it, plus I wasn't active on Digital Spy at the time. I came across a thread about it if anyone wants to have a laugh or three.

Reactions: 9
Is that from a Craig David song ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„xx.

I met this girl on Monday
Took her for a drink on Tuesday
We were making love by Wednesday
We chilled on Sunday

Loooooool ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Back later ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Or this version lol

I met KP on Monday
Took her to a shrink on Tuesday
We were sniffing coke by Wednesday
We chilled on Sunday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
S
I honestly don't remember, memory of a goldfish, what I do remember was that the "Sex addition" was load of bleeping Crap IMO.
Strange coincidence that Amy Prices husband suffers from Sex Addition too. Came up in his trial.

It's Sunday, Katie doesn't do Sunday dinners.
She doesn't do any dinner!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh well, can't see much going on with Skanky McSkank or Lozza, time to wash a couple of motorcycles
and sort out the garden.

Later people.

Reactions: 8
He was completely deflated. She ruined the party, everyone else was mortified.
She probably thought the others would laugh at it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Whatever he'd supposedly done wrong, that's out of order, made everyone uncomfortable. I'd have emptied that plate on her head & walked out. witch. ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I vaguely remember she embarrassed Peter on a TV show saying she gave him oral in the toilets somewhere. He was watching in the crowd and looked so embarrassed. I think he might have been sat next to one of his family like his brother iirc. :confused:

I don't know what show it was and can't even find a clip. It was when they were together.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh she really does enjoying humiliating people. You can tell she took great pleasure from that ๐Ÿ˜ 
She behaves like sheโ€™s in a soap opera. Itโ€™s like she tries to create storylines. All that was missing here was The Queen Vic.

Reminder to brighten your day and where is Precious?

What is with the hairband? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is Precious still not old enough to go for a walk...? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜” Sid is there
plus he is banging on about people calling the police as they are out on a dog walk ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.