Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypops

VIP Member
I don't know. But I'd guess she not making much from pics now. @Fifthavenue said there were a lot of unsold pics from the Maldives because nobody wanted to buy
Must be a nightmare for their neighbours with all the paps camping out to get a pic of the famous KP and her handsome beau......in her dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm unsure. But stating 'yes it's no-ones fault' is a classic 'Freudian-slip.' Oh and maybe the sad head-shaking is to try and emphasise the point?

Actually Facehugger, I think you're right about the headshake thing. It also says 'I'm very sad -please don't contradict me.'
It was picked up on the Philpott thing as well I think, I'll have a look next time I'm watching one of the documentaries, I can't remember what the programme is called that I watch.

Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member

So it’s been sold. Advert suggest it wasn’t kept in a good condition.
Only posted this as she is no longer resident there.
Can you imagine how much remedial work it actually needed? Wonder who will foot that bill - Lucky7???

• Sad

Lucid30

VIP Member
I took it that he was returning to the same residential school but having a new bedroom there. As she called it a transitional bedroom.

One of the articles about Harvey's house stated it was rented.
Ahh thanks for that, makes sense 👍

tacheovale

Is there anyway we can alert the rspca that precious is missing? Can they do a home check if we don’t know the address?
I thought everybody knew their address in Essex? It's pretty easy to come by, freely available on Companies House for example.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
What a shame you can't post it on the Sun thread where he is hiding as Spartacus Maximus but very badly. Well done your Royal Pomness 💕 🤗

I think the 3 sets of eyelashes are too heavy for her poor plastic eyelids - or, as you say, she'sh pisshed (hic) :)
Thank you 💖🤗😘 xx.
More pics coming later 🥰 x

• Heart