Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
If ever there was a reason to bomb the stage with piss filled plastic bottles it's this 🤞🤣. She's probably actually in charge of the karaoke in some obscure little tent somewhere. Maybe Crawl & Funghi will have time for a quicky after Funghi finishes applying skanky flaps stage makeup 😂
Haha Funghi, I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

VIP Member
The one still up about them being contacted by police again for the take-away fiasco.
It was the one I was looking at but I fucked up, I didn't see ALL of Katie's posts, fuck she was busy!

This comment for example..

Me and all my friends can't wait until sexy Pricey takes over as senior anchor on Loose women and sacks all the current narcissistic greedy witches. Christine Loopy Lampard only got the job by going commando into meetings with ITV execs, and giving them the Sharon Stone type "Pink Wink" LOL LOL .

• Haha
  • Sick

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I try and read body language and micro-expressions. If someone scratches their nose, they are unconsciously telling a lie. (covering ones mouth is too obvious.) Also, if you imagine that person stood beneath a clock, then ask a question ~ liars will look up at 'Ten to Eleven ' before answering. If they are sat down, arms crossed reads as being defensive when questioned, and you may see displaced irritation if a crossed leg begins tapping, swinging, and points towards the exit door meaning that they basically want to flee the situation. The problem with KP is that she probably believes her own lies and is hard to gauge. Good luck to you very observant fellow tattlers in unravelling her utter bollox. x
NB: She would also have thought through her defense excuses and have the lies readily rehearsed.

liar liar

VIP Member
There have been a couple of photos, one on Fern’s IG and on Princess’s too. I think they are recent because of the hair, so I think she is ok 🤞
Who is Chris Harris who took the middle pic? Where was it taken? Why was he with Precious? So many questions.

Lollypops

VIP Member
I watched similar behaviour with Peter Andre as well. I was so disgusted by her behaviour i unfollowed her all her sm accounts. I think she revealed her true colours in that episode ( cant remember which episode exactly - but it was vile.) Foul mouthed trout.

noooooo. I am gutted. I watch masterchef religiously - i hope she is given the boot sooner than later.
Cole's making out like he actually owns that Lamborghini again, like that Lamborghini hasn't been on the market for yonks! 🙄

767 likes and 14 comments, mmmmmm.

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
I've been giggling at someone's comment a while back about her having a fanny like a 'yawning hippo'. So when I saw the latest bit of tat she's flogging my first thought was that it was a sex toy as its the only thing that would touch the sides 😂
🙈🙈🙈🤭🤭🤭. Hee hee hee 🤣

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Watch it woman.......
Or else? 🤣🖕😘

LOL! I've shown my son who's 22 what his dad and I used to watch as children.

His response "Jesus Christ. No wonder you're both so weird. Your entire childhood must have been like a psychedelic acid trip".
Lol, mines the same! I personally hold Itsy & Bitsy responsible for the fact so many people hate spiders these days, we are dealing with a legacy of traumatised children 🤣🤣

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
And she will say the place settings were for the children (glass for minors 🤥) that I highly doubt would’ve stayed there when they had online lessons the next day 🤯

• Angry

tacheovale

I've been giggling at someone's comment a while back about her having a fanny like a 'yawning hippo'. So when I saw the latest bit of tat she's flogging my first thought was that it was a sex toy as its the only thing that would touch the sides 😂
Hehe that was me with the yawning hippo comment.

Must admit I had a chuckle when I wrote it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart