Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is there anyway we can alert the rspca that precious is missing? Can they do a home check if we don’t know the address?
They would be able to obtain the address from the police if required. Sadly it's unlikely they would do a check based on the fact that we haven't seen recent photo's. If they were inundated with enough calls they may send an inspector or ACO to knock on the door.

Reactions: 7

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Oh she really does enjoying humiliating people. You can tell she took great pleasure from that 😠
She behaves like she’s in a soap opera. It’s like she tries to create storylines. All that was missing here was The Queen Vic.

Reminder to brighten your day and where is Precious?

What is with the hairband? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

tacheovale

What the fuck.........

Carl looks like the Highlander in his latest story....

• Haha
  • Angry

Pixie1

VIP Member

Who in their right mind would pay £1500 for that bloody sofa?? 🤦. Or is that the going price for a knackered crushed velvet monstrosity in Essex? I'd want brand new for that! And I don't want to sound mean but surely it'll be knackered from Harvey's weight? Never mind all the urinary accident's from her collapsed pelvic floor 🤢. I do like how they've at least listed how much some of her items have sold for 😁.
And on top of all that, it doesn't look very comfortable 😖

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
See they are at Sheesh tonight for another scrounged meal. Fucking freeloaders. Why are people feeding these morons for free?

• Angry
  • Wow

Ecosse

VIP Member
Might have been wrong about the nails. Looks like those white pointy talons are current, so MAYBE the dog pic was recent???

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It didn’t say. Does pointy chin really eat all that food a day? Seems hell of a lot and she is so slim. 🤔
No words 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Where's 'Rick Live', that's what I'd like to know!

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
I have a sad feeling that we might not see precious again and they are deflecting to avoid telling people because they know there will be uproar if another pet has died on their watch.
Unfortunately it wouldn’t surprise me. 😔

• Sad

liar liar

VIP Member
It seems Cole has taken to replying to negative comments on The Sun, under the username Spartacus Maximus?

What a fucking loser. Parades himself like a fucking absolute pranny on Instagram, but can't take even the slightest bit of criticism!
I think he might have got the idea from one of @Pom Bear 's pics... he is such a total prat and social misfit.

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
He wants to wash his mouth out with one of Skankys thrush bombs 🤣🤣 calling other folk a cock is a bit rich coming from him! 🤣
Oh I know! They just don't get it! I'm starting to get frustrated because there's just no telling some people! 😒

Lucid30

VIP Member
I swear she only put that sofa in his house when they got back from Maldives?
It is gross. I don’t think anyone here would buy it, not for that price either. You can get one new from DFS for less!

I take it back I think it’s really old
Wow £1,500 for a 4 year old sofa ... what planet she on... doesn’t matter what you paid for it. 🤔

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I swear she only put that sofa in his house when they got back from Maldives?
It is gross. I don’t think anyone here would buy it, not for that price either. You can get one new from DFS for less!

I take it back I think it’s really old

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

nomorefakers

From a legal standpoint she does still 'own' MM because it can't be sold whilst it is in dispute re the bankruptcy. She is still responsible for all the debts accrued to that property which are many as we know.

As for Cole, he continues to look like the childish prat he is; 32 years-old and wearing jeggins - I ask you. Can you imagine the careers advisor at his school... 'So, when you grow up what would you like to be? Mechanic, train driver, pilot?' 'Nah, I fink I want to settle down with a rank old tangoed minger made of plastic with 5 kids who tells me what to wear and can't cook...' Cole is certainly 'living the life' ha ha!
and who is skint and loaded with herpes

Re: that photo of Precious - we have no idea when it was taken. Princess may be learning from Katie about creating subterfuge in SM posts.

It is interesting, however, that as soon as something is brought up on here, then within a day or two, some sort of posting is made on their SM to address it in some way.
<<waves at Katie & Carl?>
It's been said numerous times that they read these threads

How many times a week do they have a fecking takeaway?? It was only last Friday wasn’t it ‘date night’, unless they are the same pics 🙄
The important thing for them is it's begged for

Forgive me for being thick ( over 70) but how can they go for a meal when it's takeaway only. Restaurants and Pubs Can Reopen Outdoors From 12 April, assuming the reopening plan continues, indoor dining and drinking will return on 17 May.

Sheesh website states that it is open until 11pm tonight, so unless they are too lazy to cook, it would be takeaaway

A bit more digging, they are open Open 7 Days A Week. 12.00-21.00. 'Pick-Ups'. 'Deliveries'. 'Drive-Thru'. Although there website does not state this.
could/should this be reported???

Forgive me for being thick ( over 70) but how can they go for a meal when it's takeaway only. Restaurants and Pubs Can Reopen Outdoors From 12 April, assuming the reopening plan continues, indoor dining and drinking will return on 17 May.

Sheesh website states that it is open until 11pm tonight, so unless they are too lazy to cook, it would be takeaaway

A bit more digging, they are open Open 7 Days A Week. 12.00-21.00. 'Pick-Ups'. 'Deliveries'. 'Drive-Thru'. Although there website does not state this.
could/should this be reported???

Fuck me, she's auditioning for the Postcode Lottery adverts isn't she 🤦‍
Imagine if she won -then she couldn't hide the money and it would go to her creditors!

Last edited:
  • Haha