Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emeline

Chatty Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 6

DC16

VIP Member

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
I've lost track of how old Precious is - very young puppies aren't supposed to walk for long periods (nor is Katie though!).
I think she is about 20 weeks old, 8 weeks when they got her and that was 12 weeks ago on their Insta Sid_Blade_Hagrid

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Exactly this. Its the belligerent attitude to other Tattlers that make people assume Peeko is Cole in disguise.
I've already mentally re-named him/it 'Creepo'

I have decided that Crawl is actually a woman. No bulge, no pregnant Skanky Flaps, loves looking at himself & posting heavily filtered pics, dresses just like Skanky Flaps, mardy outbursts caused by PMT. It would explain a lot. Carl is in fact Carlotta 😝
Does PMT translate as 'Pricey Mental Torture?' teehee x

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Is Precious still not old enough to go for a walk...? 🤔 😔 Sid is there
plus he is banging on about people calling the police as they are out on a dog walk 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

VIP Member
The bunny thing was from the DM where you posted about us Tattlers and the song was a hit in 1975 by the Moments who teamed up with the Whatnaughts 😀
Oh dear, I don't remember which DM post that was, goldfish memory syndrome.....

Skiah

I noticed the wording “Katie is plotting....” I know people feel the Red tops are on Katie’s side but their wording isn’t at all supportive. They literally post stories that promote traffic for them and put very little care into the written word or even spell checking. She’d have a very hard time saying “Don’t believe what you read” as the papers have literally printed what she has given them. Hence why they turn the comments of on stories that cause offence or are inflammatory. She can’t blame the paper for nasty comments and bullying in particular articles if they stopped comments and literally leave the wording she has provided them with.
That’s so interesting, I know zero about media ☺

Gullri

VIP Member
Got a recipe! Line a round baking tin with uncooked puff pastry dough. Put filling in (steak, chicken etc all take the same time but filling needs to be precooked and still a bit moist). Then put a layer of puff pastry on top. Bake for around 30 mins or until pastry is cooked.
Whoohoo 😀🥧Thank you so much💕

• Heart

VIP Member
What would you do if you got booked for a job tomorrow and it turned out to be a pickup from Skanky's?? 🤣🤣
It would never happen, plus none of the clients I work for would send anything to her so thankfully I would never had to go there.

However just imagine for giggles I had to go there, well I will have my smartphone recording for a start and I would be very polite
because I had a reputation to maintain, even if it goes against my principles I would be forced to play nice.

• Heart
  • Haha